Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Lagos Woman Drowns Daughter In Bucket Of Water - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Woman Drowns Daughter In Bucket Of Water (427 Views)

Lagos Woman Kills Her Friend To Hide Her Adulterous Life After She Was Caught / Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi / Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Woman Drowns Daughter In Bucket Of Water by captainjerry: 6:42am On May 13, 2020
Shame, lack of money made me do it – Suspect

A 22 - year - old mother , Oluwafunmilola Adisa , has been arrested for killing her daughter , Oluwanifemi , at their place of residence on Plot 221 Gowon Estate , in the Ipaja area of Lagos State . The incident , which happened on Monday, also saw the woman dropping a note for her sister , Damilola , chronicling how she perpetrated the crime .
She blamed Oluwanifemi for the hardship she had been facing after she gave birth to her 21 months ago , adding that the daughter ’ s arrival cost her an admission to study law . In a bid to alleviate herself suffering , Oluwafunmilola said she drowned her baby in a bucket of water , adding that after committing the crime, she went to the Gowon Estate Police Station to report herself . Explaining the events leading to the baby ’ s death , the Ogun State indigene stated, “ I turned myself in after killing my daughter on Monday, May 11 , 2020 . “ At first , I was thinking of strangling her, later I thought of suffocating her with a pillow, but my sister warned me to keep Oluwanifemi away from water after she had a dream and that gave me the idea of drowning her. “ On the day of the incident , around 2 pm , Oluwanifemi was assisting me to dress up , because she thought that I would take her out with me . But I told her that she was not going anywhere , because she would die that day and I would be going to the police station after killing her. So, I opened a big bucket of water , threw her in and covered the bucket, but she was able to push away the cover . “ The water in the bucket was not much , so , I poured more water in it , but she was still able to push away the cover to breathe , so I turned her upside down , threw her in the bucket of water and closed it . “ After some time , I saw her floating and when I brought her out, she was still breathing . I put her in again and brought her out after some time , but she was still breathing and at the third attempt , I left her for some minutes till she died . I didn ’ t feel any pain killing her, because I was desperate . ”
After perpetrating the crime , Oluwafunmilola stated that she wrote a letter to her sister , Damilola , to inform her that she had fulfilled the promise of killing her baby , adding that she took the action because of the shame the baby ’ s birth had brought to her and aas a result of lack of money . She stated , “ The reason for the drastic decision is lack of financial help ; I was tired and ashamed ; when I gained admission to study law at the Obafemi Awolowo University , Ile - Ife , Osun State , I got pregnant and deferred my admission , which I later lost. “ So killing my baby and losing my admission have a connection . I felt I would be free if I kill her and would be able to go anywhere I like and no one would disturb me that I had a daughter outside wedlock . “ After she died , I removed her from the bucket of water , placed her remains on a pillow and covered her with a white cloth. I confirmed that she was dead, because her legs and hands were very pale ; her tongue also popped out in between her teeth .
source : https://punchng.com/lagos-woman-drowns-daughter-in-bucket-of-water/
Re: Lagos Woman Drowns Daughter In Bucket Of Water by illicit(m): 6:43am On May 13, 2020
Oh so the daughter was the one that got you pregnant abi.
Ok.

Well, you can go anywhere u like later later but you are going to jail first.
Re: Lagos Woman Drowns Daughter In Bucket Of Water by JAOS(m): 6:47am On May 13, 2020
wicked people dey oh
Re: Lagos Woman Drowns Daughter In Bucket Of Water by Azyne(f): 7:37am On May 13, 2020
This one is mentally disturbed. This one no normal o shocked
Re: Lagos Woman Drowns Daughter In Bucket Of Water by ERockson: 8:41am On May 13, 2020
Stone to death or rape to death, This lady is not supposed to be amongst human being
Re: Lagos Woman Drowns Daughter In Bucket Of Water by InlandTaipan84(m): 8:44am On May 13, 2020
In another thread, an Igbo woman sold her baby for N130,000. Now
A Yoruba woman drowns her baby....
Makes me wonder are these set of people sane

(1) (Reply)

George Floyd: Black life Will Matter more If We Fix Things Here / Police Caught In The Act! / Kenya Police Arrests Prison Warden For Allegedly Rapping A Covid19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.