Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) (53721 Views)

'emeka Ike Punched Me When Our Child Was Sick' - Suzanne Emma / Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu / You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Dchampion65: 9:56am On May 13, 2020
Yeyebrity man acting like an immature boy from the village.
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Parisian: 9:57am On May 13, 2020
Stop saying rubbish. People miss who they truly love regardless of any other factors
uthlaw:
what you actually miss in a woman is when the previous one can Bleep more than the current one!
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by zoghys: 9:59am On May 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
No need to waste my data on that video. A pussy niggarrr will remain a pussy niggarrr till the end of time

This pussy asss niggarrr always crying for love in nollywood movies those days..
Same with nonso diobi, Ramsey Noah, Desmond Elliot and Mike ezuruonye.
Bunch of pussy asss niggarrrs

Only Jim iyke was a real niggarrr and a hard niggarrr

The niggarrr below my comment must be a real niggarrr
I owe him a parcel of weed. Message me niggarrr. Especially if you get opportunity to come Benin city. We are going to smoke all day

Your craze pass craze. The smoking all day got me laughing hysterically. U be real nigga my guy, and please don't smoke all day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Nobody: 10:00am On May 13, 2020
Ruby5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFCf1r9Wwro

Eiyaa... Just move already since you're married to another woman and stop seeking attention of someone who doesn't care any longer.

Lover boy actor those days. grin
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Breadfruit: 10:22am On May 13, 2020
This abusive nature is exactly why she left you. You never stop talking about her, trying to paint her black in spite of her deafening silence. Move on. Stop nagging like a bitter, frustrated man.
Is it by force? She said she doesn’t want to be beaten like a drum anymore and left. You have remarried, had a daughter yet you are still foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog. Loser. Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Tolani0167(m): 10:22am On May 13, 2020
The problem with celebrities is that they don’t know how to live their lives without cameras. Look at the mumu taking as though he is acting a movie. Village never left Emeka Ike I swear, I thought the nigga is real but I was wrong. Spewing rubbish about your wife and family on SM
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by razible5384(m): 10:22am On May 13, 2020
FolabiSanjay:
The bros Dey sound like person wey Dey collect from back self
Him way no pure
thank you... I feel say nah only me notice am
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:36am On May 13, 2020
This man is just sounding like a broken record shit
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by shoprite: 10:37am On May 13, 2020
StrikeBack:
Good riddance to....

. . .bad Suzanne grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by lastmessenger: 10:39am On May 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
No need to waste my data on that video. A pussy niggarrr will remain a pussy niggarrr till the end of time

This pussy asss niggarrr always crying for love in nollywood movies those days..

I owe him a parcel of weed. Message me niggarrr. Especially if you get opportunity to come Benin city. We are going to smoke all day
send me pm niggarr. I have some real stuff to share with you. jah bless you till eternity
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by oshorstan(f): 10:44am On May 13, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=89491658]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I owe him a parcel of weed. Message me niggarrr. Especially if you get opportunity to come Benin city. We are going to smoke all day[/quote

Jesus Loves you
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 13, 2020
Lol. The video don old na. More than 3 years ago self. Emeke Ike with Drama though.
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Sucremamito1: 11:25am On May 13, 2020
OrestesDante:

Una no dey tire?? Igbos are bad, yorubas are bad, hausas are bad, all the tribes is bad. Yet we go back to the society to mingle with them in peace but come online to say that one tribe is bad.

That's stupidity!!! Any tribalist is stupid! All of them on nairaland.
let me make the likes 200 for u
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by ZooOga: 11:34am On May 13, 2020
old video or not, good to hear him say he prayed for his ex-wife, tried to get her a house, and secured his kids.
u can't beat dem moves.

Now moving on, someone sharp-sharp on NL put me up on one of his best co-stars, Joy L. Torty. wink

Babe is super low key dis days. wink

Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Goddonsky247: 11:54am On May 13, 2020
OrestesDante:

Una no dey tire?? Igbos are bad, yorubas are bad, hausas are bad, all the tribes is bad. Yet we go back to the society to mingle with them in peace but come online to say that one tribe is bad.

too much sense dey your head
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Maliqcious: 11:57am On May 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

.. You na problem oo..chaii
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by LarrySun(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2020
OrestesDante:

May God bless you.
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Mryacks: 12:23pm On May 13, 2020
When love fades ehn....kaii!
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by nazablossom(f): 1:01pm On May 13, 2020
Mrpojj:

It's old video I think
Okay. Thanks
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by LegacyB: 1:37pm On May 13, 2020
May GOD almighty heal and replenish whatever you lost Sir. Your story is touching.
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Meteng: 1:54pm On May 13, 2020
He should leave her alone, she has moved on, he should too. Always doing like a woman, every time, "my former wife this, my former wife that", Na only him? I think he has allowed his sissy roles in movies to make the best of him
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Abovenaija(m): 1:58pm On May 13, 2020
Davido to produce Peruzzi’s new single, ‘Gaza’

https://abovenaija.com/2020/05/13/davido-to-produce-peruzzis-new-single-gaza/

Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Rajosh(m): 2:19pm On May 13, 2020
dude has remarried. I wonder why he's still bothering himself With her(ex) affairs.
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Davidonkonsults: 4:50pm On May 13, 2020
Delusions of grandeur.
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Babaibejii: 6:44pm On May 13, 2020
Some pussy can leave you miserable for life
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by uthlaw: 7:31pm On May 13, 2020
Parisian:
Stop saying rubbish. People miss who they truly love regardless of any other factors
you smoked fish abi...if you say Rubish again in the name of I say rubish,you will be in soup!
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by uthlaw: 7:33pm On May 13, 2020
Karemarealty288:

Or when one has longer Clitoris....exactly what is happening to my guy Otunba....if you use your eagle eyes, you will see that that's what Emeka is missing..period!
Mr eagle eyes you bad gan!
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Sirebashow(m): 8:29pm On May 13, 2020
say NO to pussy niggarrs cheesy
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by ogbonti: 9:13pm On May 13, 2020
bedah:
A man hu cant ignore his ex.......dat mean she still dey ur eye.....

no little boy - do you have kids? I guess you do not

when a woman walks away from his kids - leaving them for u alone - how do u answer those questions from your kids, Where is mommy?

if you guys quarreled and she left then you can have some kind of closure - but with the way she left - if true is baffling - it leaves more questions han answers. IT may not be that the guy still wants her but the children at least need answers from their dad why she left and he really doesnt have the answer to give them- that is the reason for the outrage!
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Pearly255(f): 10:23pm On May 13, 2020
Emeka Ike is such a sadistic slowpoke. Why is he so pained. She has moved on. Mr dumb f*ck move on. Ugly shit.
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by zewhyt1: 10:26pm On May 13, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Both of you are still missing each other...just save us the drama..

Chinese man and lady caught having sex inside train

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJl_yz3-y8s
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by HardWork29: 2:02am On May 14, 2020
IT HURTS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption / The Eye-popping Dress Roman Goddess Wore To A Wedding / See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.