Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) (53697 Views)

'emeka Ike Punched Me When Our Child Was Sick' - Suzanne Emma / Online Battle Between Suzanne Ade Coker And Precious Chikwendu / You’re Faking Your Age – Ike Blasts Ex-girlfriend Mercy Eke As She Turns 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by iHart(m): 8:05am On May 13, 2020
FTC on second page grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by eyinjuege: 8:06am On May 13, 2020
It's been over for how many years, yet he's still wailing.
He has a new child with another woman, yet the wailings continue.
Dem swear for you?
I'm sure he did her a bad thing, because this wailing and lamentation must be driven by guilt.
I've not seen the ex-wife make a single statement publicly. Na only him waka com?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Twoclans(f): 8:06am On May 13, 2020
Marriage wahala again

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by nazablossom(f): 8:06am On May 13, 2020
AndikanEssien:
Who's the foolish amebo who posted this? The video is an old interview that has been in the internet for years. Why bring it up as if it's something current. Those who don't know would start making remarks that are out of place.
Those that posted it on the front page without verifying should be blamed. I no call name cool
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Denique(f): 8:08am On May 13, 2020
This 2020 sef undecided
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Jflex07(m): 8:09am On May 13, 2020
[quote author=TheGodlessGod post=89490957]Afonajs and the word skull mining ehn
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Nicklaus619(m): 8:09am On May 13, 2020
OrestesDante:

Una no dey tire?? Igbos are bad, yorubas are bad, hausas are bad, all the tribes is bad. Yet we go back to the society to mingle with them in peace but come to online to say that one tribe is bad.

That's stupidity!!! Any tribalist is stupid! All of them on nairaland.

You took the word outa my mouth, is just foolish coming online to become a tribal bigot, I never engage or comment on any thread ones it is hijacked by all these tribal nonsense
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Nobody: 8:10am On May 13, 2020
EVILFOREST:
MARRIAGE naaaa waaa
MARRIAGE na WORLD WAR now oooo
...... becoming Worse than Coronavirus
Marriage of inconvenience you want to say, many are for the right reasons with the right person are enjoying their marriage
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:11am On May 13, 2020
The interview is deep. Women shud learn from this. How does a beautiful woman abandon her beautiful kids and husband and even family and walk away to the unknown

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by athaboi(f): 8:12am On May 13, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Igbos and the word betrayer ehn
foool
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by obataokenwa(m): 8:12am On May 13, 2020
Amotolongbo:
In every situation and occurrence, most especially one like this, each party involved has is portion of blame and vindication. It all depends on the roles played.

Emeka should not have blamed the woman, calling her a betrayal. He also had ways he had betrayed the love and family life before the woman finally decided to call it quit.
There can never be a smoke without fire.
A woman to walk away leaving behind four kids? My dear, is not normal. If she took them is fine but leaving them and never look back? It's crazy

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by azpekuliar: 8:13am On May 13, 2020
One of my favourite actors back in tha day with his oversized coats cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Nobody: 8:13am On May 13, 2020
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Nitric(m): 8:13am On May 13, 2020
So this matter has still not ended
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Kobicove(m): 8:14am On May 13, 2020
This guy is very immature undecided

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by bedah(m): 8:15am On May 13, 2020
A man hu cant ignore his ex.......dat mean she still dey ur eye.....
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 8:18am On May 13, 2020
obataokenwa:
A woman to walk away leaving behind four kids? My dear, is not normal. If she took them is fine but leaving them and never look back? It's crazy
And if she takes them, without being able to take care of them?

Moreover, what you are saying is an aftermath of the marriage. Not what lead to the dissolution of the marriage.
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Nanavati(m): 8:18am On May 13, 2020
all I can see is that you still love her but pride won't allow you go beg her to come back home
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Chirowman(m): 8:18am On May 13, 2020
Op please go and have some rest this is old news .Emeka ike has move on and is married to his SA wife,so spare me all this all old news .we are talking of how to contain coronavirus ravaging the country not old video.
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by hfc80: 8:19am On May 13, 2020
This news is old na
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 8:19am On May 13, 2020
nazablossom:
I thought he has remarried? Their children are also in his custody. He should face his new wife and new baby and stop whining.

It's old video I think
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Amorprincesa24: 8:22am On May 13, 2020
Cry baby
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by SammyChi1988: 8:28am On May 13, 2020
Old video... You guys are stupid. Lazy Youths.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:32am On May 13, 2020
Can you just free this woman...

Best bet, set an appointment date and venue...

Break each other mouth and move on...

Ex partner sex bad gan.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by SoNature(m): 8:34am On May 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
No need to waste my data on that video. A pussy niggarrr will remain a pussy niggarrr till the end of time

This pussy asss niggarrr always crying for love in nollywood movies those days..
Same with nonso diobi, Ramsey Noah, Desmond Elliot and Mike ezuruonye.
Bunch of pussy asss niggarrrs

Only Jim iyke was a real niggarrr and a hard niggarrr

It's utterly disgusting that Nigerians still juddge actors based on the roles they play in movies

Your type will also say the Patience Ozokwor is a very wicked witch because she always plays that character in Nollywood films

In this age and time, someone still has this mentality?

You and the lots like you shame me

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by kenex4ever(m): 8:34am On May 13, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Igbos and the word betrayer ehn
Guilty conscience
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Marshalemmy(m): 8:36am On May 13, 2020
This boy no get sense.
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by ifeelgood: 8:37am On May 13, 2020
AndikanEssien:
Who's the foolish amebo who posted this? The video is an old interview that has been in the internet for years. Why bring it up as if it's something current. Those who don't know would start making remarks that are out of place.
They brought it out so that You can recomment on it.
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by SecretSpy666: 8:37am On May 13, 2020
This guy couldn't get over the divorce...
Re: Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) by Lexusgs430: 8:39am On May 13, 2020
That's why he was/is an actor..... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband / Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety / Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.