Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

What Is The Future Of An Economy Without This Core Business Skills? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Future Of An Economy Without This Core Business Skills? (628 Views)

16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online / Equip Yourself With Necessary Business Skills / Develop Business Skills: Enjoy Courses On Business And Entrepreneurship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Future Of An Economy Without This Core Business Skills? by uprof(m): 7:35am On May 13, 2020
Many people graduated from schools without selling skills.

Of what use is a certificate in accounting, business administration, economics, marketing, etc. If you are jobless or given a small stipend every month to survive with.

Tell me, what is the use of your education if you are jobless after school.

Now listen!

You can't grow a business if you can't sell. So every body in this world must learn how to sell. That is while I like Some Alfas and Pastors. They are sales people.

Once You listen to their sermons you would love to listen and listen again.

Apart from super content. You don't easily get bored.

Indeed! they know how to sell themselves.

The bottom line is:

If you want to be reckoned with in this world and never go broke,you must learn how to sell your way through life.

Regardless of your profession. A Doctor who knows how to sell will build a successful private hospital.

A pharmacist who knows how to sell will create at least a drug in his life time like M&B paracetamol that dominate the market place.

A teacher who knows how to sell will build a school that will survive many generations. He will be teaching millions of students at a time on what they need to learn to be successful in life without moving out of his bedroom.

He will write books that will survive generations like " Think and grow Rich by Napoleon hill, Things fall apart by Achebe, Ogboju Ode ninu Igbo Irunmonle by D.O Fagunwa,etc.

My distinguished brothers and sisters if your product or service cannot serve millions of people,you are still a local champion.

My dear Fashion designers if the way you operate will be difficult to sow clothes to I million customers in an hour or less, perhaps you are just self employed you are not looking from the business point of view.

In summary: You cant build a business if you cant sell.

You should not be thinking about yourself you should be using leverage.

For this reasons *money Affairs team has taken it upon themselves to educate 200 people on how to start a business from zero with little or no money.

Today evening will be our Day3 of the intensive class.

This is 100 percent free! All you need is your time and data.

Because it is WhatsApp group master Class.

Give us the benefit of the doubt by dropping your WhatsApp number.

You will not be the same again after this course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWaWDbjQX-o
Re: What Is The Future Of An Economy Without This Core Business Skills? by Nobody: 10:33am On May 13, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Data (1gb MTN -#500), Dstv, GOTV And STARTIMES Sub. Available / Beautiful Chandeliers Available Wholesale / If You Are Struggling To Make Money Online,read These :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.