Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,350 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Duolingo For International Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Duolingo For International Students (11945 Views)

Toefl Gre Sat Act Pte Duolingo / How To Pay For Duolingo English Test Online / Duolingo Replacing IELTS, TOEFL, PTE Exam During This Corona Virus Period. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duolingo For International Students by jeduka(f): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
The Duolingo English Test (DET) is an online English proficiency test designed for international students. It is fast, convenient, and affordable compared to other English language proficiency exams. It is a modern English proficiency assessment to help the students and institutions abroad. You can take the test from your home with the help of a computer and a webcam, you need not have to make an appointment or travel to a test center.

If you want to more information about the Duolingo English Test feel free to visit - https://www.jeduka.com/exams/duolingo

1 Like

Re: Duolingo For International Students by Ace777: 10:07pm On May 09, 2022
Good evening all , please i have had serious challenge for the past 10 days concerning connecting a microphone to my Laptop for the Duolingo English test. I have done the registration and practice but the connection is not working. i have only 3 days left to submit the test score. i really need help regarding where to write it as the deadline is very close and i dont want to lose the admission. please those of you that have written already, how did you do it. am really running out time. @ Tarantino1 Please really need help in this regard. Thank you.
Re: Duolingo For International Students by Ace777: 10:44pm On May 09, 2022
Good evening all , please i have had serious challenge for the past 10 days concerning connecting a microphone to my Laptop for the Duolingo English test. I have done the registration and practice but the connection is not working. i have only 3 days left to submit the test score. i really need help regarding where to write it as the deadline is very close and i don't want to lose the admission. please those of you that have written already, how did you do it ? I am really running out time. @ Tarantino1 Please i really need help in this regard. Thank you.
Re: Duolingo For International Students by tarantino1: 10:50pm On May 11, 2022
Ace777:
Good evening all , please i have had serious challenge for the past 10 days concerning connecting a microphone to my Laptop for the Duolingo English test. I have done the registration and practice but the connection is not working. i have only 3 days left to submit the test score. i really need help regarding where to write it as the deadline is very close and i don't want to lose the admission. please those of you that have written already, how did you do it ? I am really running out time. @ Tarantino1 Please i really need help in this regard. Thank you.

I'm really sorry bro for the late response. I rarely check my mentions.

How may I be of help?

1 Like

Re: Duolingo For International Students by Midex88(m): 8:32am On May 18, 2022
zaynabola:
Hello
I am planning to write the Duolingo test.
Please any advice on how I should study. And what is the level if difficulty of the test.
Thank you.

Good morning.
Pls I am planning to write the Duolingo test... Pls how do I apply, what are the requirements and I will appreciate if I can get practice questions.
Thanks
Re: Duolingo For International Students by Midex88(m): 8:37am On May 18, 2022
Treyknowles:

I did the test two days ago.

I am planning to write the Duolingo test... Pls I need all the advice on payment, preparation and how hard it is base on experience and also if I can get practice questions... Thanks
Re: Duolingo For International Students by Treyknowles(m): 8:49am On May 18, 2022
Midex88:

I am planning to write the Duolingo test... Pls I need all the advice on payment, preparation and how hard it is base on experience and also if I can get practice questions... Thanks

You can pay with Gtb mastercard if you have one, to prepare for the exam, take practice test on the duolingo website.
Re: Duolingo For International Students by Midex88(m): 8:52am On May 18, 2022
Treyknowles:

You can pay with Gtb mastercard if you have one, to prepare for the exam, take practice test on the duolingo website.

Thanks... Can I get your contact pls.... So we could talk better....
Re: Duolingo For International Students by Treyknowles(m): 9:03am On May 18, 2022
Midex88:

Thanks... Can I get your contact pls.... So we could talk better....

And follow teacher luke-duolingo English Test on YouTube, watch his videos and you should be fine.
Re: Duolingo For International Students by hamazonyte: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
please I need some help confirming my transaction with 2checkout for the Duolingo test assessment I purchased through their site ..http://englishtest.duolingo.com/home
Re: Duolingo For International Students by sim2003: 8:17am On Jul 09, 2022
How much is the test? How can I pay for the test? It is not accepting my GTB Mastercard and Access bank ATM card. Please assist me
Re: Duolingo For International Students by TaiwoJay: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Please help me o

I have been trying to make payment on the Duolingo English test site but it kept rejecting my cards.

So far I have used three different cards. It rejected all. What can I do please?

It's urgent.

Thank you in anticipation
Re: Duolingo For International Students by TadeDetule: 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Please house are the examples in the practice test in any way similar to the real test
Re: Duolingo For International Students by IkechukwuNonso(m): 9:16am On Sep 23, 2022
Treyknowles:

I did the test two days ago.

Please can w3 connect via email; okekeine@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Duolingo For International Students by Jbanky: 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hello, please is there a test center to write the test. I don’t want to write it at home because of the internet connection problem I might encounter.
Re: Duolingo For International Students by sptman: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2022
please can someone help me confirm the price for duolingo english test. i saw $49 but when i logged on to pay they gave me to pay #8,608. Is that correct please. and should i proceed
Re: Duolingo For International Students by sptman: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2022
Treyknowles:

please can someone help me confirm the price for duolingo english test. i saw $49 but when i logged on to pay they gave me to pay #8,608. Is that correct please. and should i proceed
Re: Duolingo For International Students by Treyknowles(m): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
sptman:

They will deduct the right amount as long as you pay on their website or app

1 Like

Re: Duolingo For International Students by Swealy: 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
Treyknowles:

They will deduct the right amount as long as you pay on their website or app

Hello guys,

Please I am also finding it difficult paying for the Duolingo exam. I have used GTB,FCMB and Stanbic master cards still not working.

I would appreciate anyone that has been able to pay help me out.

Thank you in advance
Re: Duolingo For International Students by Treyknowles(m): 7:27am On Oct 02, 2022
Swealy:

Hello guys,

Please I am also finding it difficult paying for the Duolingo exam. I have used GTB,FCMB and Stanbic master cards still not working.

Thank you in advance

I used Gtb mastercard and it worked, you have to choose "usd" as the currency instead of naira.
Re: Duolingo For International Students by Swealy: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=Treyknowles post=117190747]

I used Gtb mastercard and it worked, you have to choose "usd" as the currency instead of naira. [

Oh thank you for the information, I have paid. I changed my location to USA then after I inspired my details it changed to Nigeria and Naira but showed the dollar equivalent and then I was able to pay. I used Stanbic master card

1 Like

Re: Duolingo For International Students by Firstinline(m): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=Swealy post=117225641][/quote]

Hi please How much was eventually deducted, is it the 8,8650 naira. I am about to take my test too with stannic master card but it is not going?
Re: Duolingo For International Students by Firstinline(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Swealy:

Hello guys,

Thank you in advance

How much did you pay eventually was it the N8,865. I am about to take mine too and I saw same with 49 dollars.
Re: Duolingo For International Students by AskGod07: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
Afar Jbanky do you later see any test center around Lagos ? Because the test need a strong network and lighting to show the applicant face.

Jbanky:
Hello, please is there a test center to write the test. I don’t want to write it at home because of the internet connection problem I might encounter.
Re: Duolingo For International Students by DarkPheonix: 9:54am On Oct 08, 2022
Please can I use the NIN id card as identification to write the test, please I need urgent answer.
Re: Duolingo For International Students by Indomitable1: 2:21am On Oct 12, 2022
Pls, I need an urgent reply. My UBA master card was rejected and I don't have any other card. What do I do pls?
Re: Duolingo For International Students by Jbanky: 2:36am On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=AskGod07 post=117277274]
Afar Jbanky do you later see any test center around Lagos ? Because the test need a strong network and lighting to show the applicant face.

Yea, got a CBT center to write it though their price is so exorbitant. If you want to write the DET I will advice you talk to those cbt centers. For people having difficulty in payment use GTbank MasterCard it will deduct the money at the current exchange rate. The exams is quite easy. Best of luck everyone
Re: Duolingo For International Students by IAngelique: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
Hello
Have you gotten a reply to this?? Is the NIN slip acceptable?
Indomitable1:
Pls, I need an urgent reply. My UBA master card was rejected and I don't have any other card. What do I do pls?
Re: Duolingo For International Students by IAngelique: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Have you gotten a response to this?
Is the slip acceptable?

DarkPheonix:
Please can I use the NIN id card as identification to write the test, please I need urgent answer.
Re: Duolingo For International Students by DarkPheonix: 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
IAngelique:
Have you gotten a response to this?
Is the slip acceptable?

Haven't gotten any from here but, I think it is not acceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Duolingo For International Students by ga2so007: 4:14am On Oct 29, 2022
Did your payment go through? How much was deducted? Been having same issue

Firstinline:

How much did you pay eventually was it the N8,865. I am about to take mine too and I saw same with 49 dollars.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Others Rally Support For YABATECH’s N50Bn Endowment Fund / Candid Rants: Co-Habitation In The University (Undergraduate "Nnanyi" Syndrome) / Top 21 Cheapest State Universities In Nigeria And School Fees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.