Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Duolingo For International Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Duolingo For International Students (11949 Views)

Toefl Gre Sat Act Pte Duolingo / How To Pay For Duolingo English Test Online / Duolingo Replacing IELTS, TOEFL, PTE Exam During This Corona Virus Period. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duolingo For International Students by IAngelique: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
It's acceptable! I had a conversation with their zendesk customer care representative who helped me confirm that the slip is acceptable. Check the screenshot I will send now.
DarkPheonix:

Haven't gotten any from here but, I think it is not acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Duolingo For International Students by DarkPheonix: 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
IAngelique:
It's acceptable! I had a conversation with their zendesk customer care representative who helped me confirm that the slip is acceptable. Check the screenshot I will send now.
Thanks for this, I really appreciate.
Re: Duolingo For International Students by Charlez16: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2022
How did you pay for the test from Nigeria?

tarantino1:

I couldn't take it again that day. I did it yesterday, got my result today and made 125. Way above the school's cut off. I know I'm safe.

I initially wanted to take the TOEFL, but after seeing the cost, I had to look for a cheaper alternative which was Duolingo and the school accepts it.

When are you taking the TOEFL?
Re: Duolingo For International Students by tarantino1: 11:31am On Dec 09, 2022
Charlez16:
How did you pay for the test from Nigeria?

UBA MasterCard

1 Like

Re: Duolingo For International Students by Oge1994: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
tarantino1:

UBA MasterCard
Hello. Could you please let me know the amount that was eventually deducted for the test. I’m seeing 8,956 Naira or something of sort instead of the equivalent of $49.
Re: Duolingo For International Students by tarantino1: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Oge1994:

Hello. Could you please let me know the amount that was eventually deducted for the test. I’m seeing 8,956 Naira or something of sort instead of the equivalent of $49.

It's over two years and I can't remember again. The Naira has also fallen even more since then but I don't think it was up to 20K
Re: Duolingo For International Students by Swealy: 7:55am On Jan 07, 2023
tarantino1:

UBA MasterCard

I tried Stanbic and first bank, not going anymore
Re: Duolingo For International Students by Sisib15: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
I took the test last month, I scored 130 and I used the Uba naira prepaid card
Swealy:

I tried Stanbic and first bank, not going anymore
Re: Duolingo For International Students by Swealy: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sisib15:
I took the test last month, I scored 130 and I used the Uba naira prepaid card

Finally paid, just get yourself a UBA prepaid naira visa card, you don’t even need to have an account with them. Got the card, funded and paid instantly.

Go with a recent nepa bill (last 3 months) and valid id sha

1 Like

Re: Duolingo For International Students by Ouzidi77(m): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2023
Please how much did U finally pay, how long is the test, hours or minutes? And how difficult is it ..

Swealy:

Finally paid, just get yourself a UBA prepaid naira visa card, you don’t even need to have an account with them. Got the card, funded and paid instantly.

Go with nepa bill and valid id sha
Re: Duolingo For International Students by Swealy: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ouzidi77:
Please how much did U finally pay, how long is the test, hours or minutes? And how difficult is it ..

I paid what was stated on the site in naira

See the FAQ for other questions you asked and more
https://testcenter.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Re: Duolingo For International Students by Homorb: 1:49am On Jan 23, 2023
Good morning everyone, Please I need help as regards Duolingo test:

1) I need enough materials to prepare for the test. Please anyone with useful materials should email me πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. (omobola2168@gmail.com)...Na Abeg I Dey begπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

2) Also, I am having issues with paying with my Stanbic ATM. Kindly update me with information on how to pay.

Thank you so much guys

I hope to get a reply soonπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Duolingo For International Students by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
Re: Duolingo For International Students by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
Q
Re: Duolingo For International Students by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 21 Cheapest State Universities In Nigeria And School Fees. / How Do I Improve My Spoken English? I Need Your Advice Please!!! / Elizade University Gets Full License To Operate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.