Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group (33317 Views)

Rivers Hotel Demolition: Ogoni Women Protest Topless Over Manager's Detention / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by luluman: 11:55am On May 13, 2020
mrvitalis:

What he did deserve Insults
Come out to the public & insult him.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by Stanchem029: 11:56am On May 13, 2020
Drizzy5001:
clown!
Cry cry baby, you want to see your ........?
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by edoairways: 12:13pm On May 13, 2020
Parablesonmarble:

Wike should have prosecuted without demolition. If you want no 'any how' critism, then you don't do 'any how' demolitions.
It doesn't warrant insults no matter the circumstances
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by ofwest47(m): 12:13pm On May 13, 2020
See the so called PinDiPin end of the road party group asking Nwazurike to apologize to the property destroyer party member Wicked Wike.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by edoairways: 12:15pm On May 13, 2020
wirinet:

Since the governor was insulted, does wike not have mouth to insult back? Or at worst, can't his goons insult Uwazurike back as retaliation? Why the physical threats?

Shebi, kanu, Fayose, FFK, Timi Frank and Reno Omokri has been insulting Buhari incessantly since 2015, who has threatened them with violence? Anybody that cannot take insults has no business running for office in a democracy.
It doesn't warrant that either. Those aforementioned names are critics they rarely insult Buhari
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by AsawanaDgreat: 12:29pm On May 13, 2020
Their problem
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by promisedeco(m): 12:31pm On May 13, 2020
Stanchem029:
Thief, are you back?
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by Stanchem029: 12:37pm On May 13, 2020
luluman:
Come out to the public & insult him.
Empty threat

1 Like

Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by Jostoman: 12:38pm On May 13, 2020
princdebola201:
Since Atiku have laid off over 500 staffs due to lack of funds, PDP have been shamelessly defending wike shameful actions from all cornerscheesycheesy
e dey pain you?
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by Abagworo(m): 12:44pm On May 13, 2020
Uwazuruike pass them by far.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by wirinet(m): 12:46pm On May 13, 2020
edoairways:

It doesn't warrant that either. Those aforementioned names are critics they rarely insult Buhari

Kanu called Buhari a terrorist and a pedophile.

Fayose carried out a front page advert in which he listed former Nigerian leaders who died in office and suggests that Muhammadu Buhari could be next.

Femi Fani-Kayode called Muhammadu Buhari a “curse, affliction and genocidal maniac” who loves conquest and oppression.
I don't want even go into the numerous insults by reno Omokri.
So you label these criticism and not insults?

Now compares these with the so called insults by Uwazurike on wike and tell me which is worse.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by desiredhome: 12:46pm On May 13, 2020
Agugbadin:

What is all thus noise about our Governor, in Anambra and Imo state the properties of kidnappers were demolished according to the the state law and residence of the state supported the law and the government, heaven did not fall, now that Rivers state government did a similar thing there is noise every where. Even lawyers who are looking for money are finding a way to get the owners of the properties to engage them.

From the news you've been listening to do you hear where they said the hotel was hiding place for kidnappers?
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by DeRay98(m): 1:16pm On May 13, 2020
the people that called Buhari a dictator are now applauding Wike's autocracy in one state...Many Nigerians reason with Kerosine filled head
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by wellmax(m): 1:17pm On May 13, 2020
seunlayi:

He is the executive governor of Rivers state. Who are you?

You forgot to add that he is the only governor in Nigeria.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by Irore: 1:22pm On May 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
As a real niggarrr i hold my ground that wike is a real niggarrr

No body is above the law

You think you got some money and dumb fuckkk hotel then you won't comply with the governor's directives
Your asss is going to be kicked.
Sagay the gay
Uwazurike the dick
Bunch of Moda fuckkker

All this ones no be insult?
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by ICEMAN(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2020
Or what? Neither Wike nor Rivers people can do shit about it!
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by edoairways: 1:29pm On May 13, 2020
wirinet:

Kanu called Buhari a terrorist and a pedophile.

Fayose carried out a front page advert in which he listed former Nigerian leaders who died in office and suggests that Muhammadu Buhari could be next.

Femi Fani-Kayode called Muhammadu Buhari a “curse, affliction and genocidal maniac” who loves conquest and oppression.
I don't want even go into the numerous insults by reno Omokri.
So you label these criticism and not insults?

Now compares these with the so called insults by Uwazurike on wike and tell me which is worse.
Meaning it is do me I do you
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by NwokoloOwa: 1:59pm On May 13, 2020
And the almighty GDI went sleeping when Asari Dokubo gave Wike even heavier blows of insults.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by geraldswallow: 2:16pm On May 13, 2020
Too much sycophant in that country every action by anybody is after what he or she will profit at that moment. The man that insulted the governor or whatever he is called and the group that want to gain favour from the so called governor all of them are full of shit in shit hole.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by shehuAO: 2:20pm On May 13, 2020
The GDI, will carry almost everybody in Nigeria to court for insulting Wike for his arrogant behaviors in demolishing the two giants hotels in portharcourt and confiscations of people's properties like cars, trailers, cows etc.Wike knew what he has done is wrong and he must answer and pay for them.ALL those GRA GRA noise he was making in the AIT yesterday was all rubbish defense,he will only succeed in wasting Rivers money.So, some disgruntled elements like this so called GDI can support this kind of crude behaviors from Wike and began to threaten Uwazurike to apologise within 24 hrs or what happened?Yeye dey smell, hungry is all over the land, but not a place like Rivers, except you just wants to be a boy boy like these groups calling themselves GDI.There is money in Rivers,if you really wants to work for it you will get it.Very lazy boy boy who wants to support bad governance.Wike's action on demolitions on this two giants hotels in portharcourt are totally condenmable by every reasonable good thinking person in the society.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by Ojiofor: 2:38pm On May 13, 2020
muykem:
Uwazurike is an Igbo man, he supposed to know that anyone disagree with Buhari must be defended no matter what the person does include fucking Ojukwu wife as in case of FFK.

While zömbies have no problem having Fulani herdsmen rape their mothers so far they are kinsmen of Buhari.
Even when they slaughtered a daughter of a leader in zömbie nation the chief zömbie infamously asked' where are the cows' grin.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by ridbell01(m): 2:52pm On May 13, 2020
seunlayi:
Wike my action Executive Governor, he is not like those dummy governors or some country president.
Many won't know that this was why lagos missed the gains of the last lockdown.

Kudos to Rufai of Kaduna state also who is climb the trunk after police check to confirm that nobody is hiding at the back of the trunk.

I remember oyo state also woke up yesterday with the arrest of over 60 vehicles.

you can't understand the consequence of the damage until you build a property with your Sweat and bleeze blow it away
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by bizzibodi(m): 2:55pm On May 13, 2020
Useless PDP what of d president u pple insult.wike is wicked do yur worst angry angry
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by correctguy2010: 3:08pm On May 13, 2020
Eborty:

Exactly what the hotel owner thought, but now he has paid sorrowly for his floutation of an executive order.

Level pass level, Wike can't do anything. Wike acted like child... SMH.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by luckshine007: 4:20pm On May 13, 2020
Bright Amewhule the chief of wike thug task force
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by wirinet(m): 4:31pm On May 13, 2020
edoairways:

Meaning it is do me I do you
I hate it when people argue here, there and everywhere, without keeping to the subject matter. If we are talking about left or right, you bring up or down, we change position to up or down, you immediately start talking about north or south.
Wike's supporters threatened Uwazurike with violence for insulting wike, I pointed out that insults is part and parcel of public office, using the numerous insults buhari had received from the usual sources. You countered that they did not insulted Buhari but only criticized. I showed examples of what I considered to be insults. Now, you have changed gear to ask if "it's do me I do you".
In effect you are saying that if wike misbehaves, he should never be insulted, but it's OK to insult Buhari if he misbehaves. Buhari or his supporters have no rights to complain not to be accused of "do me I do you".
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by wirinet(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2020
shehuAO:
The GDI, will carry almost everybody in Nigeria to court for insulting Wike for his arrogant behaviors in demolishing the two giants hotels in portharcourt and confiscations of people's properties like cars, trailers, cows etc.Wike knew what he has done is wrong and he must answer and pay for them.ALL those GRA GRA noise he was making in the AIT yesterday was all rubbish defense,he will only succeed in wasting Rivers money.So, some disgruntled elements like this so called GDI can support this kind of crude behaviors from Wike and began to threaten Uwazurike to apologise within 24 hrs or what happened?Yeye dey smell, hungry is all over the land, but not a place like Rivers, except you just wants to be a boy boy like these groups calling themselves GDI.There is money in Rivers,if you really wants to work for it you will get it.Very lazy boy boy who wants to support bad governance.Wike's action on demolitions on this two giants hotels in portharcourt are totally condenmable by every reasonable good thinking person in the society.

Can't these all these people wike had either seized or destroyed their properties take the rivers state government to court? ( not the state high Court but the federal high Court, as the state high Court is in wike's pocket). The state government will be liable to pay damages long after wike has left office.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by edoairways: 4:49pm On May 13, 2020
wirinet:

I hate it when people argue here, there and everywhere, without keeping to the subject matter. If we are talking about left or right, you bring up or down, we change position to up or down, you immediately start talking about north or south.
Wike's supporters threatened Uwazurike with violence for insulting wike, I pointed out that insults is part and parcel of public office, using the numerous insults buhari had received from the usual sources. You countered that they did not insulted Buhari but only criticized. I showed examples of what I considered to be insults. Now, you have changed gear to ask if "it's do me I do you".
In effect you are saying that if wike misbehaves, he should never be insulted, but it's OK to insult Buhari if he misbehaves. Buhari or his supporters have no rights to complain not to be accused of "do me I do you".
Meaning if Fayose and others insulted Bubu then Wike should expect that. Invariably each persons will insult each other anything any day
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by wirinet(m): 4:52pm On May 13, 2020
edoairways:

Meaning if Fayose and others insulted Bubu then Wike should expect that. Invariably each persons will insult each other anything any day
Dud the person that insulted wike do so as a revenge for Fayose and others insulting Bubu?
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by edoairways: 4:57pm On May 13, 2020
wirinet:

Dud the person that insulted wike do so as a revenge for Fayose and others insulting Bubu?
You said insults is allowed and you mentioned some politicians who insulted Bubu. So invariably anybody can just wake up, criticize a thing and insult those involved. When the table turns around, they should expect the same thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown / Senator Fatai Buhari Prostrates For Governor Ajimobi (Photos) / Minister Of Power, Saleh Mamman Begs Nigerians To Pray For Him To Succeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.