Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group (33304 Views)

Rivers Hotel Demolition: Ogoni Women Protest Topless Over Manager's Detention / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by wirinet(m): 5:07pm On May 13, 2020
edoairways:

You said insults is allowed and you mentioned some politicians who insulted Bubu. So invariably anybody can just wake up, criticize a thing and insult those involved. When the table turns around, they should expect the same thing
Public officers are insulted regularly, in fact in the US and the UK, it's a daily occurrence. They even have satirical TV shows and cartoons that does not flatter their leaders.

Even though I was never a fan of president Jonathan, the way he handled daily insults were exemplary.

Anyone who can't take insults should not run for public office in a democracy
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by Bekool(m): 6:05pm On May 13, 2020
Handsomecole:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/hotel-demolition-apologise-to-rivers-for-abusing-wike-pdp-group-tells-uwazurike-others/amp/

Who do this gdi group think they are to ban uwazurike from from entering any state or country that are found? This is just an empty threat from Igbo smokers.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by Gandollar(f): 6:58pm On May 13, 2020
Topmaike007:
Pdp is just getting useless as day goes by, I wonder if this is how they will win election in the next 3 years...

Wike is the next Buhari of Rivers he is tyrannical in nature..

May God help us in Southern Nigeria because none of our leaders is better than those Almajaris Governor in the north
If you are from the south and yet ended your sentence with that last line, I will advise you change your weed supplier.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by annyz: 8:59pm On May 13, 2020
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by ShilohB: 9:15pm On May 13, 2020
An order was issued.
Violate it and face the consequences.
Wike remains our governor.
Die if you hate him.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by patricksoul: 11:23pm On May 13, 2020
The office of Samuel E. Gabriel & Associates is a full-service law office. We practice in the areas of personal injury, workers’ compensation, slip and fall, defective products, medical malpractice, bankruptcy, and other business matters. We have been in the Long Beach area for over 30 years. The initial consultation is free and there’s no fee if we don’t recover in personal injury cases. As a client, you have the right to speak directly with your attorney when you have questions about your case. You also have the right to be fully informed of relevant aspects of your case. We will do everything to keep you fully informed and respond to your phone calls.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by Myer(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2020
edoairways:
Uwazurike should have critic the governor without insults and abuse.

But that's the only language Wike understands. Haven't you heard him hurling insults at Amaechi his predecessor?

Wike is a rascal who can only be a governor of a lawless state in a lawless country.
Re: Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group by Topmaike007(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2020
Gandollar:
If you are from the south and yet ended your sentence with that last line, I will advise you change your weed supplier.
I am only referring to Southern Nigeria not North

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) / Maryam Abacha: I Didn’t Make Money As Nigeria’s First Lady / Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.