Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Latest Nigeria(naija) News: Odumeje Not My Pastor But My Tight Friend-nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Latest Nigeria(naija) News: Odumeje Not My Pastor But My Tight Friend-nollywood (1030 Views)

"I Am A Pastor But I Have A Muslim Identity" - Apostle Johnson Suleman / Don't Miss The Latest Nigeria News Now / Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Nigeria(naija) News: Odumeje Not My Pastor But My Tight Friend-nollywood by Deloversbed(m): 9:22am On May 13, 2020
The Nigerian Nollywood actor Azubuike Michael Egwu had sounded a serious warninig against those saying that the Popular Nigerian Pastor called Odumeje is his pastor.

Speaking on his facebook timeline yesterday evening, Mr. Azubuike who is professionally known as Zubby Michael sounded the warning with anger and laid some curses upon anyone who will continue to say that he attends Pastor Odumeje's church and that Odumeje is the source of his power.

Speaking further, the 35-year old nollywood actor said that most people enjoy saying what they don't know and that they say it in a way it looks like reality not minding the fact that they blast another person's image.

According to the young artiste who is known for his role in "Three Windows, Royal Storm and Professional Lady" he said "Why would people be saying what they are not sure of?, People say I go to Odumeje's church for power, now let me ask you, ebee ka Odu gi eje? The fact that I...continued @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2020/05/latest-nigerianaija-news-odumeje-not-my.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities And Their Animal Look Alike / Beautiful Photos Of Veteran Nollywood Actress, Sandra Achums At 47 / Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump’s Daughter, Tiffany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.