Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Is she really a 70-year-old woman! She is looking like a 25-year-old girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is she really a 70-year-old woman! She is looking like a 25-year-old girl (7784 Views)

Zinoleesky Spotted 'Looking Like A Shadow Of Himself" / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Like A Sex Doll - Fans As Actress Shows Off Slender Look / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is she really a 70-year-old woman! She is looking like a 25-year-old girl by mdjiyaurrahim(m): 9:57am On May 13, 2020
Fashion Designer, 70, Stuns Social Media Users As She Posts Age-defying Photos!!

Seventy-year-old fashion designer Vera Wang has left social media users stunned after she shared age-defying pictures of herself during an at-home photoshoot.

She is 70 years old!!!

Visit here to see more pictures >>> https://prothomalo.org/

Re: Is she really a 70-year-old woman! She is looking like a 25-year-old girl by olamidedivotee: 11:11am On May 13, 2020
I smell lies

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is she really a 70-year-old woman! She is looking like a 25-year-old girl by mdjiyaurrahim(m): 12:55pm On May 13, 2020
olamidedivotee:
I smell lies
check this news

Re: Is she really a 70-year-old woman! She is looking like a 25-year-old girl by PlaysNigeria: 1:45pm On May 13, 2020
Make up is a beech sad
Re: Is she really a 70-year-old woman! She is looking like a 25-year-old girl by mdjiyaurrahim(m): 2:30pm On May 13, 2020
PlaysNigeria:
Make up is a beech sad
grin
Re: Is she really a 70-year-old woman! She is looking like a 25-year-old girl by scoundrel(f): 2:38pm On May 13, 2020
This reminds me of how my friend once thought Sia was a 22 year old black woman. He had fantasies of impregnating and starting a family with her. When I finally showed him the picture of a 51 year old white Sia my guy claimed he’ll castrate himself for the deceit he put himself through.

2 Likes

Re: Is she really a 70-year-old woman! She is looking like a 25-year-old girl by Karleb(m): 2:50pm On May 13, 2020
Asians age well.
Re: Is she really a 70-year-old woman! She is looking like a 25-year-old girl by iamoyindamola(m): 3:05pm On May 13, 2020
scoundrel:
This reminds me of how my friend once thought Sia was a 22 year old black woman. He had fantasies of impregnating and starting a family with her. When I finally showed him the picture of a 51 year old white Sia my guy claimed he’ll castrate himself for the deceit he put himself through.
stop lying she's 44

3 Likes

Re: Is she really a 70-year-old woman! She is looking like a 25-year-old girl by scoundrel(f): 3:07pm On May 13, 2020
iamoyindamola:
stop lying she's 44
Thereabout.
Re: Is she really a 70-year-old woman! She is looking like a 25-year-old girl by Randy100: 3:25pm On May 13, 2020
They are deceiving us with make up
Re: Is she really a 70-year-old woman! She is looking like a 25-year-old girl by jayyem(m): 4:33pm On May 13, 2020
Randy100:
They are deceiving us with make up

Not really, according to wikipedia, the age is correct

Re: Is she really a 70-year-old woman! She is looking like a 25-year-old girl by Randy100: 5:05pm On May 13, 2020
jayyem:

Not really, according to wikipedia, the age is correct
I am not doubting her age, I am saying it is all beauty enhancement( make up or make over.)
Re: Is she really a 70-year-old woman! She is looking like a 25-year-old girl by Patiks: 5:48pm On May 13, 2020
scoundrel:

Sia's voice and disguise can easily deceive someone, especiall if all you see is only her red (lipstick covered) lips and clean legs.

My male neighbour also thought she is a young girl untll I showed him her picture.
Re: Is she really a 70-year-old woman! She is looking like a 25-year-old girl by streeter(m): 6:06pm On May 13, 2020
Makeup artiste enn…

Dear Nairalander
I am babarinde azeez bamidele aka (Siezecoh Da Streeter), an upcoming music artiste.
i heard nairaland is the only platform to get me win, where real nigerians exist with love, where nigerians help each other without zero cost and a platform to learn from.

There is a competition currently on instagram, hosted by Da smart the "IRE" cronner. I want you to watch my video, and drop your comment the link to the instagram video is attached below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAIbRQ7J-A7/?igshid=67rnio3s30ge

Please watch and comment. i am babarinde azeez a k a Siezecoh
Re: Is she really a 70-year-old woman! She is looking like a 25-year-old girl by falcon01: 7:03pm On May 13, 2020
come on This is vera, though she looks younger than her age

1 Like

Re: Is she really a 70-year-old woman! She is looking like a 25-year-old girl by pacehood(m): 9:17pm On May 13, 2020
olamidedivotee:
I smell lies
she is the Vera Wang. The famous fashion designer. She's legit
Re: Is she really a 70-year-old woman! She is looking like a 25-year-old girl by pacehood(m): 9:18pm On May 13, 2020
olamidedivotee:
I smell lies
she is the Vera Wang. The famous fashion designer. She's legit
Re: Is she really a 70-year-old woman! She is looking like a 25-year-old girl by poshestmina(f): 12:36am On May 14, 2020
I was shocked when I read about her and started following her on IG.

The age is real kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is she really a 70-year-old woman! She is looking like a 25-year-old girl by benjaminjabbar(m): 6:52am On May 17, 2020
poshestmina:
I was shocked when I read about her and started following her on IG.

The age is real kiss kiss kiss kiss
I looked at the pictures again and again, it looked like a young girl

(1) (Reply)

Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] / Singer Teni replies one of the many critics on her case (photos) / Innocent Abu: Nollywood Has Saved Many Nigerians From Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.