Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Nigeria(naija News) News: Fg Of Nigeria Spends N679m Everyday For Feeding School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria(naija News) News: Fg Of Nigeria Spends N679m Everyday For Feeding School (1234 Views)

Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 / Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment / Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria(naija News) News: Fg Of Nigeria Spends N679m Everyday For Feeding School by Deloversbed(m): 9:58am On May 13, 2020
The Nigeria Federal Government's aim to continue its homegrown school feeding programme, even when schools in the country are currently shut down due to the coronavirus pandemic, may not only fail abysmally, but become a drain pipe on the lean resources of government at this point in time.

This is the position of some stakeholders in the education sector such as the National Association of Nigerian Students, NANS, the Nigeria Union of Teachers, NUT, Concerned Parents and Educators, CPE among others.

They made their positions on the matter known while speaking with Vanguard, basing their fears on workability of the logistics needed to take food to the homes of pupils since people are not allowed to congregate in large numbers because of the pandemic.

This is just as it was gathered that government claims to be...continued @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2020/05/fg-of-nigeria-spends-n679m-everyday-for.html?m=1

Re: Nigeria(naija News) News: Fg Of Nigeria Spends N679m Everyday For Feeding School by KyleSanders1s: 10:33am On Dec 04, 2020
News - whether we want it or not, we hear them every day, but how do we know where the news is best? Once my best friend advised me one "top" news site, according to his words and as a result of all possible, as you might guess, they turned out to be fake and from that moment on, I no longer trusted my friend in choosing news website! After this situation, I began to carefully select news resources because I did not want to face fake news and unwittingly spread it. In the end, I decided to read reviews and the best similar web news portals and came across naija entertainment. This is a very cool portal with a huge audience and regularly updated news ...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Not Change Until Everyone Starts To Pay Tax / BREAKING!!! Many Feared Dead As Police Clash With IPOB Members (Photos) / Prominent Anti-Nigerian Twitter Account In SA labelled a "Dangerous Syndicate"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.