Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Random Pictures From Qatar - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Random Pictures From Qatar (4412 Views)

Random Pictures Of What Makes Las Vegas The Sin City / My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) / Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Random Pictures From Qatar by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 14, 2011
Qatar is surely a Place to be.

Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 14, 2011
another one.

Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 14, 2011
another one.

Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 14, 2011
Personally taken pictures are too heavy to be uploaded here but i can mail you a few if you drop you email address.
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by Habibi09: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2011
pls Email to habeeb_adedo@yahoo.com
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2011
Do not be deceived with all these pics.
Donchippy, i'm not spoiling biz for u ooo, BUT. . . . . . . ,  @All, If u're not a professional, abeg, stay at home. Been a profesional does not guarantee u a job. Even If u must go, make sure u've u Letter of Employment b4 u make any move. . . . . . . Qatar is not a place to hustle. I knw exactly wat i'm tellin u.
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2011
@Habibi I sent you the pictures and some other info so you can see for yourself.
@Tamita what in heavens name are you talking about? We have made arrangements for employment and free accomodation. I know exactly what you're talking about and we have made arrangements to cover that. No Nigerian goes to Qatar to hustle Okay.
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by zizzo: 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2011
pls i need the pic okay with and the info u can gave me about the Qatar and hw can someone get a job pls abeg you zizzo4sure@yaoo.com
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2011
I just mailed you zizzo, thanks for your interest.
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGswandA2e4

Look b4 you leap Arab world will always be arab world white man is closer to black than Arab man closer to black, angry
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2011
Did the Viseo say that was Qatar?
Please do not derail this thread with your stupid videos.
People who made requests have seen pictures on Nigerian over there who are living comfortably.
And for your information, Arabs especailly those in Qatar are not as Racist as your White friends.
I've met people from Virtually all parts of the world and i know how each one is.
Arabs are the least Racist. All that matters to them is their Religion and Qatar is quiet leberal when it comes to Religion.
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by justwise(m): 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2011
DonChippy:

Did the Viseo say that was Qatar?
Please do not derail this thread with your silly videos.
People who made requests have seen pictures on Nigerian over there who are living comfortably.
And for your information, Arabs especailly those in Qatar are not as Racist as your White friends.
I've met people from Virtually all parts of the world and i know how each one is.
Arabs are the least Racist. All that matters to them is their Religion and Qatar is quiet leberal when it comes to Religion.
You sound very very naive, how long did u stay in Qatar? I will save this page cos by the time those desperate Nigerians get there after buying ur lies they will turn back and remember this thread.
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 16, 2011
How naive can i be? Did you tell every other person trying to travel to the UK or USA the way some Nigerians live there. Thos people suffering all over United states and the U.K would be happy if they had the chance to travel to Qatar with the kind of arrangement we have on ground.
Let me repeat myself again and for the last time. You will never find a Nigerian working in construction sites in Qatar.
And let me make this clear to you, travelling in Qatar is not by force. If you have any better place to go, then be my guest.
All i know is people we helped eventually thank God that they ever met me.
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by justwise(m): 1:12am On Jan 16, 2011
DonChippy:

How naive can i be? Did you tell every other person trying to travel to the UK or USA the way some Nigerians live there. Thos people suffering all over United states and the U.K would be happy if they had the chance to travel to Qatar with the kind of arrangement we have on ground.
Let me repeat myself again and for the last time. You will never find a Nigerian working in construction sites in Qatar.
And let me make this clear to you, travelling in Qatar is not by force. If you have any better place to go, then be my guest.
All i know is people we helped eventually thank God that they ever met me.

What arrangement do you have? If Qatar is that gr8 why are u not there? How many Nigerians did you meet when u visited to claim that non of them works in contruction industry? Nigerians like you only care about money u will make out of pple's nightmare. If Qatar is better than USA or UK then Nigerians would have invaded that country. Like i said b4, either u delibrately misleading pple here or you are very naive about life in general.

Pictures of nice buildings is not a sign of good life
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 16, 2011
Mr Justwise, don't make insinuations and wrongful accusations. I try my best to be civil if not i would have spit hell and bromstones at you for your wrongful accusations.
I like it where i am and i'm quite comfortable here, if i travel, it'll probably be for a short period.
All i can do is to tell people as it is, i will never force or decieve anyone into another country to get them stranded because i've been in that position before and i know how it feels.
I will ignore any other insinuations from you or anybody else because i'm sure peopel who decide to travel already have a clear understanding before they decide to.
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2011
For you guys who requested for information, i alreaday sent it with a copy of an e-visa we processed in the past.
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2011
any body that trvls abroad because of skycrappers or Buildings is a fool angry angry i always have 3 reasons at the back of my mind before i live naija
1. can i proceed from there to a better country
2. Are they friendly?
3. and i need fukcing light for my huzz

ani othertin, Zero if you start this thread without dis pics of yours i wouldn't av comment , but that picture simply means you are enticing people to come and see Qatar and count bridge at least no how they will pay you for your service , if you like take it personal i don't care all i know is that
All Arabs are equal and they a there slogan which says, kulu sawa sawa we are all the same ,
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2011
bandiejay:

any body that trvls abroad because of skycrappers or Buildings is a fool angry angry i always have 3 reasons at the back of my mind before i live naija
2. Are they friendly?

ani othertin, Zero if you start this thread without dis pics of yours i wouldn't av comment , but that picture simply means you are enticing people to come and see Qatar and count bridge at least no how they will pay you for your service , if you like take it personal i don't care all i know is that
All Arabs are equal and they a there slogan which says, kulu sawa sawa we are all the same ,
lol! You may be right my friend. Succeeding in a foreign land depends on how determined you are and some other factors. I only posted these pictures because my pictures which i have since sent to folks who showed interest were too heavy to put up here. However, you can have more info if you drop your addy here and i will mail them to you.
Thanks.
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by justwise(m): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2011
DonChippy:

lol! You may be right my friend. Succeeding in a foreign land depends on how determined you are and some other factors. I only posted these pictures because my pictures which i have since sent to folks who showed interest were too heavy to put up here. However, you can have more info if you drop your addy here and i will mail them to you.
Thanks.

You are so empty, picture for what? What will anybody do with those pictures? Its all over internet, stop making fool of urself.
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by justwise(m): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2011
bandiejay:

2. Are they friendly?
All Arabs are equal and they a there slogan which says, [b]kulu sawa sawa
we are all the same ,
[/b]

Well said!!!
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by Nurudeena: 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2011
@Donchippy,
Can you pls send details of ur services render and ur contact into nayantunde@yahoo.com.
I look 4ward to hearing frm u.
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2011
@ Nurudeena , i just replied you with a mail.
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by zizzo: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2011
i have not see any email from you about my request okay send it to zizzo4sure@yahoo.com
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 17, 2011
@zizzo You should have it now, thanks for reminding me.
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by slim1: 10:56am On Jan 17, 2011
Dont be deceived pips. Qatar is not like other countries that u go and hustle. I live in Qatar and there are lots of Nigerians here who came here thinking its a land full of milk and honey but have now become destitutes. If you have no job offer please and please stay in naija. Its only good for you when u come with a good job offer aside that, its not worth it
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by justwise(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2011
slim1:

Dont be deceived pips. Qatar is not like other countries that u go and hustle. I live in Qatar and there are lots of Nigerians here who came here thinking its a land full of milk and honey but have now become destitutes. If you have no job offer please and please stay in naija. Its only good for you when u come with a good job offer aside that, its not worth it

That bogus travel agent( DonChippy ) wouldn't read this
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2011
@Sllim1 Please kindly tell me if there are no Nigerians in USA and UK living as Destitutes.

Niaralanders can as well google jobs in qatar and see for themselves the countless Jobs listings available for them to apply.
And why didn't you go back to Nigeria if Qatar wasn't good enough for you?
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by BigPhil(m): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2011
How long are you going to continue to fool yourself.Imagine,getting some random pictures off the internet does not wash,You are simply trying to scam people.And i am very sure that you have not been to Qatar before.Instead you giving the useless and myopic excuse that the pictures are to heavy for you to upload.
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2011
Why don't you look at the profile and make your findings from people who enquired before making a baseless accusation.
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by noblegas2(m): 6:29am On Jan 19, 2011
Hmmmm. . .I laugh in Qatari!
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by suxes2006(m): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2011
noble_gas1:

Hmmmm. . .I laugh in Qatari!

wats kicking?

SHALOM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canada Snow Almost Swallowed A Nairalander: Pictures & Video / Is The US The Only Country/continent That Conducts A Visa Lottery Program? / Tips: To Booking Cheap Flights Amidst Rising Airfares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.