Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Random Pictures From Qatar - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Random Pictures From Qatar (4416 Views)

Random Pictures Of What Makes Las Vegas The Sin City / My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) / Pictures From The Plane Crash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by Imeobong(m): 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2011
BigPhil:

How long are you going to continue to fool yourself.Imagine,getting some random pictures off the internet does not wash,You are simply trying to scam people.And i am very sure that you have not been to Qatar before.Instead you giving the useless and myopic excuse that the pictures are to heavy for you to upload.

@ Big Phil et al,

Lets not stop this Don thief guy is like a roaring lion, seeking whom to devour, Imagine going online to upload pix and lied that he took the pix himself, does he think we are fools? Don thief go look for work, ooo!! This one will not pay u

Here is the link he got those pix frm

http://www.google.ca/images?hl=en&q=qatar-financial-center&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1024&bih=578
Re: Random Pictures From Qatar by Imeobong(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2011
Brand_new:

Why don't you look at the profile and make your findings from people who enquired before making a baseless accusation.    

DonChippy:

@Sllim1 Please kindly tell me if there are no Nigerians in USA and UK living as Destitutes.

Niaralanders can as well google jobs in qatar and see for themselves the countless Jobs listings available for them to apply.
And why didn't you go back to Nigeria if Qatar wasn't good enough for you?

[size=18pt]THE SAME PERSON[/size]

Why use another id to defend urself? U r not even a professional scammer sef, u r still an amateur

I DEY LAF!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Months Visit Visa To Turkey And A Job 0f 100k In Naija / Best European Country To Live And Obtain Resident Permit On Time / Travelling To Nigeria From UK Nigerian Passport Valid Less Than 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.