Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) (44180 Views)

Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) / Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Emmanuelhector(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2020
Beautifulminde3:
It very common here, may God bless her hustle, only ignorant here will be ranting

Totit, LegendHero ,Ritchiee the accommodators grin
grin this one sweet me

3 Likes

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by MasterKernel: 11:45am On May 13, 2020
Godons1:
Without the North, the East will starve to death.
See the numbers of truck loads of Food that goes into the East on a daily bases.

God bless the North

Illiteracy kills. Why are Northerners running down South, why is Northern Nigerians so Malnourished that they are seen begging for alms and food?

Can you compare Thailand Rice against Northern Rice? Thailand is very cheap at 10, 000 per bag while Northern Rice is two times costlier, beside there rice is stone free and well polished.

Now tell me, who will buy from you?... It takes FG policies to force people into helping your farmers incompetence.

Look well, those trailers you see there majority of them are goods, containers. Check the pictures again.

Buyers are kings, we're the kings any day.

9 Likes

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by wildlife9999(m): 11:46am On May 13, 2020
Ubykcee:
Life is getting tougher as days go by. But we know there is time for everything sad. Soon it it be a thing of the past where our government should include in the school curriculum for history students angry sad sad

the red and white tanker on left hand side is my company truck heading to east that is Nipco truck
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Godons1: 11:46am On May 13, 2020
MasterKernel:

Illiteracy kills. Why are Northerners running down South, why is Northern Nigerians so Malnourished that they are seen begging for alms and food?

Can you compare Thailand Rice against Northern Rice? Thailand is very cheap at 10, 000 per bag while Northern Rice is two times costlier, beside there rice is stone free and well polished.

Now tell me, who will buy from you?... It takes FG policies to force people into helping your farmers incompetence.

Thone youths are going down south to protect their investment. The so called Thailand Rice you mentioned are Northern Rice, which are packaged in a Thailand Rice bag. Just to deceive gullible NigeriaNse like you. Any Rice you eat in this Country is from the North.
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by francisisking: 11:47am On May 13, 2020
Godons1:

Those youths are going to the East to sell their trailer load of food. Without those youth, the East will starve to death.
you are no different from boko Haram, without the north the east will starve, and those caught inside trucks here are from the east? If you feel they depends on you for survival let them have their Biafra....

5 Likes

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Doyenro23(m): 11:49am On May 13, 2020
Learn how to make upto $200 weekly during this lockdown in a Free online survey it's Free no registration fee , no payment before login click on my signature Below...

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Festiko: 11:50am On May 13, 2020
Godons1:
See the numbers of truck loads of Food that goes into the East on a daily bases.

God bless the North

Ewu... They told you they are bringing them free of charge. I'm sure you stabbed classes during your economics. Try and go for a refresher and check demand and supply. Those things can be sourced elsewhere should we decide not to buy from them. Okpo

5 Likes

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Godons1: 11:50am On May 13, 2020
lastempero:

Truckloads of almajiris, funny thing is that the north dont have money to comsume what they produce hence they run to east to cash out. No be them dey find us come.

It's called marketing strategies.

Without food from the North, the East will starve to death in 2 days.

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by lastempero: 11:53am On May 13, 2020
Godons1:

It's called marketing strategies.

Without food from the North, the East will starve to death in 2 days.

Keep deceiving yourself, its funny that you guys produce what you can't afford because malnutrition us dealing with u guys over there. Apart from beans and sometimes yam, what other staple food do u produce? Before you say livestock, we already know where it's coming from.

2 Likes

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Sagay212: 11:54am On May 13, 2020
There is traffic probably because of the checkpoints to ensure that almajiris are not being smuggled in. Small traffic una don create nonsense thread.

Is the traffic in every part of the town?

1 Like

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Cantonese: 11:54am On May 13, 2020
Godons1:

God bless the North

Chai na waoh! Sorry for you.

So let's just ask this: if the east fails to buy goods from the north, what will happen to the north? Na suffer die.

By the way apart from cows, almajiris and shoe makers what else do the easterners get from the north? Please tell us.

So in those images how many trucks carrying food did you see? You did not see tankers and containers? Don't let Igbo matter wound you bros.

3 Likes

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by MasterKernel: 11:55am On May 13, 2020
Godons1:

Thone youths are going down south to protect their investment. The so called Thailand Rice you mentioned are Northern Rice, which are packaged in a Thailand Rice bag. Just to deceive gullible NigeriaNse like you. Any Rice you eat in this Country is from the North.

Why did FG block all borders? If not because of Thailand Rice. Cheaper, Sweeter and well polished.

Almajiris now have investments, wow! I didn't notice that.
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Cherez: 11:56am On May 13, 2020
Godons1:

God bless the North
Do you know the difference between a container and a food truck from the North?

2 Likes

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Godons1: 11:56am On May 13, 2020
Beautifulminde3:

Best pharmacitical industries in Nigeria are owned by Igbos many of them are lcoated in the east, Google Juhel

Lies.

Below are the types of Pharmaceutical companies that are rampant in the EAst. I'm an Igbo man from Aba, I sell Okrika in Ariaria market. I know everything about the East.

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Nobody: 11:58am On May 13, 2020

4 Likes

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by XANDERBOY85: 11:58am On May 13, 2020
Beautifulminde3:

Most of these tracks loaded goods from Onitsha markets and environs

Don't mind him! He's just looking for relevance!
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Nobody: 11:58am On May 13, 2020
Godons1:

God bless the North
and hunger wan finish almajiri people?? i know northerners are dumb,but i never expected them to be this stupid!

2 Likes

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by ksmart027(m): 11:59am On May 13, 2020
Godons1:

God bless the North
Stop smoking weed
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:59am On May 13, 2020
Beautifulminde3:
Most of these tracks loaded goods from Onitsha markets and environs
why are you wasting time replying that bingo.

1 Like

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:00pm On May 13, 2020
nku5:

People with spending power can never starve. Without the north we will buy food from elsewhere and the farmers in the north can eat their onions tongue
case closed.

1 Like

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by jimyjames(m): 12:01pm On May 13, 2020
Godons1:

God bless the North

They are no longer from Niger republic as Arrewa claims?
wawa jahili grin

1 Like

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by TheSociopath(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

according to lazy Yoruba Moslems

Stop being stupìd. Not everyone that opposes shìtgbos is Yoruba
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2020
Godons1:

Those youths are going to the East to sell their trailer load of food. Without those youth, the East will starve to death.

How come there is more malnutrition related deaths in the north ? I think the north should feed themselves first.
Whatever foods we get from the north, we buy them . But then , i thought you said people in the East don't have money? Are the foods free? It's our money speaking for us. So we buy all your foods while you guys slave to farm and still die of starvation. No wonder lots of NGOs are in the north helping with feeding yet you are still dying

5 Likes

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by omojesu202(m): 12:03pm On May 13, 2020
them go turn everything to tribal war....see them.

check my personal text on my profile, free sign up let's earn together.
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by XANDERBOY85: 12:04pm On May 13, 2020
Godons1:

Lies.

Below are the types of Pharmaceutical companies that are rampant in the EAst. I'm an Igbo man from Aba, I sell Okrika in Ariaria market. I know everything about the East.

For a start, you could have got those pics from anywhere! And another thing is....assuming it's from the south-east, it's obvious it's a illegal operation as no genuine gov't approved pharmaceutical coy manufactures under such conditions and hence it ought to be shut down!

You're just seeking relevance mate! Igbos have said they can live a separate existence without you, yet you're shamelessly following them about all over the place insisting we need you! Get a life mate.....and some dignity as well while you're at it!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by mvem(m): 12:04pm On May 13, 2020
Zendinho:
In developed countries, COVID 19 patients cannot breath, there are supported with oxygen but in Nigeria, COVID 19 patients are protesting in major roads.

Is COVID 19 truely in Nigeria?
No!...more than 80% show no symptoms or mild symptoms and recover very well. Those you see on TV in the ICU with ventilators are those whose cases become severe and critical leading to pneumonia which requires breathing aid. This mostly affect the old and those having a compromised immune system. There is Covid 19 everywhere in the world and I personally know someone who is a doctor here in Nigeria that tested positive. His only symptom was Anosmia which is loss of smell and taste, he was very healthy and active and recovered few days ago in the isolation centre. And mind you those in the isolation centre and not admitted, they are just isolated to prevent spreading it to vulnerable ones that might fall sick. Covid has a very high recovery rate, I don't know why people think if you have it you must show breathing problems, when healthy young individuals might show no symptoms at all or mild symptoms mimicking malaria or cold flu

3 Likes

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by ksmart027(m): 12:06pm On May 13, 2020
Godons1:

Igbos made their money from other parts of this Country. In the EAst, people are living from hand to mouth. Poor people are littered all over the place. I know all these cause I'm an Igbo man. We produce nothing in the EAst except fake drugs and other fake stuffs.

Below are pictures of my cousin Chinedu, he was caught last year. He specializes in making fake drugs. There are are millions of fake drugs factories in the EAst.
You can never be an igbo man, i believe you are one of these almajiris jumping from one truck to another looking for a way to get into the eastern region. And as a matter of fact, 90 percent of the notherners live in extreme poverty even your president knows that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Godons1: 12:12pm On May 13, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Please where in north do we have brewery
Noodles, tummy tummy,indomie are produce at ogun and porthacourt ,rice be specific cos I only know of anambra,ebony rice,Maggie,is not produce in north have sense
Please which raw material do we have ,in the north,benue can feed the whole of north

The Biggest Indomie factory in Africa is located in Kaduna. Kaduna has 3 different Breweries, all the Beer you drink are produced in Kaduna. All the packaged consumable food you eat are produced in the North. Cause only the North have the raw materials.

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by ksmart027(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2020
You guys should stop giving these chipmunk the attention he seeks, he should go and eat his northern food and leave us in peace

2 Likes

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Godons1: 12:17pm On May 13, 2020
Xucxex1997:

Those trucks are actually leaving Onitsha not coming in

No they are not.

They are packed at Asaba enroute the EAst. The other end of the Road is Onitsha towards the North. It's empty cause, the East contribute nothing to the North and other parts of this Country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers In South-East Force Travellers To Alight From Vehicles At Checkpoints / Everything You Should Know About The “black Box” Of An Airplane / My Uk Visa Was Rejected, What Did I Do Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.