Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) (44167 Views)

Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) / Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Ubykcee(m): 11:27am On May 13, 2020
sad
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Rollins777(m): 11:28am On May 13, 2020
At this time of sit at home? Nigerians would respect warning.
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by myettiallah: 11:29am On May 13, 2020
Hk
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Sunshineg5(m): 11:30am On May 13, 2020
Zendinho:
In developed countries, COVID 19 patients cannot breath, there are supported with oxygen but in Nigeria, COVID 19 patients are protesting in major roads.

Is COVID 19 truely in Nigeria?
@ emboldened is a lie

Only critical cases need oxygen.

3 Likes

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Beautifulminde3: 11:30am On May 13, 2020
Godons1:

Everything you eat, apart from Sea foods come from the North. Even the Beer you drink, milk, noodles, Maggie, sugar, Rice, Animal feeds e.t.c the raw materials are produced in the North.

Without the North, the East will starve to death.
Eastern states are major producers of rice, yam, sweet potatoes, cassava etc Animal feeds are produced in Onitsha

Livestock feed is produced in Onitsha

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by IamHonourable1: 11:32am On May 13, 2020
Godons1:

Everything you eat, apart from Sea foods come from the North. Even the Beer you drink, milk, noodles, Maggie, sugar, Rice, Animal feeds e.t.c the raw materials are produced in the North.

Just as petroleum products consumed in the North come from the South.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by ifeomabernard(f): 11:32am On May 13, 2020
Godons1:
See the numbers of truck loads of Food that goes into the East on a daily bases.

God bless the North

The East alone not the whole Nigeria, this goes to show how gullible you are ...

4 Likes

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Tranquillity360: 11:32am On May 13, 2020
Beautifulminde3:
It very common here, may God bless her hustle, only ignorant here will be ranting

Totit, LegendHero ,Ritchiee the accommodators grin
Is that not an accommodator in eastgrin

14 Likes

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by doggedfighter(f): 11:33am On May 13, 2020
Onitsha is beautiful

12 Likes

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by barrypro: 11:34am On May 13, 2020
Hmmm..the trucks should have there own lane.
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:35am On May 13, 2020
Godons1:
See the numbers of truck loads of Food that goes into the East on a daily bases.

God bless the North
try read na.. story said the traffic was from onitsha head bridge.. meaning, those trucks are leaving the east.

10 Likes

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Nobody: 11:36am On May 13, 2020
Godons1:

God bless the North

Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Granious: 11:36am On May 13, 2020
What the Bleep is this?
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by edibobo: 11:37am On May 13, 2020
Securities should be checking fuel tankers cos Almajaris are funny set of human beings. They wouldn't mind the condition they find themselves

6 Likes

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Lastmankc(m): 11:38am On May 13, 2020
Beautifulminde3:
I went to Onitsha this morning to receive my Waybill, there's heavy traffic towards headbridge Onitsha
And you call this traffic? Come Lagos come see traffic. In lagos traffic, they will call you that your wife has given birth. Before you will get home to see your baby, the baby will be in JSS 3.That is how lagos traffic is and not this one.
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Godons1: 11:38am On May 13, 2020
conductor260:

Dumb tribalist.

Na Igbo youths them dey catch going to North or Northern yoots they are catching hiding inside goods on their way to Igboland?

Those youths are going to the East to sell their trailer load of food. Without those youth, the East will starve to death.

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Godons1: 11:39am On May 13, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

according to lazy Yoruba Moslems

See this Igbo MUSLIM.

1 Like

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Xucxex1997: 11:40am On May 13, 2020
[quote author=Beautifulminde3 post=89498331]
Eastern states are major producers of rice, yam, sweet potatoes, cassava etc Animal feeds are produced in Onitsha

Grand cereal and golden oil
I know this place and as a matter of fact I am a staff thier

5 Likes

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by fkj950ax(m): 11:40am On May 13, 2020
Godons1:

God bless the North

There is no North, there is no South. It's one big country called Nigeria.

And if you and your type keep this divisive narrative, maybe you all should keep your foodstuff and eat it all till you all become obese.

Don't bring it to the South again. The South will use its Oil Dollars to buy any food items it requires and set up proper mechanized farms to grow whatever it fancies.

7 Likes

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by HonourableUche(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2020
Nonesense
Godons1:

God bless the North

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by kemii5014: 11:41am On May 13, 2020
[color=#] 721743[/color]
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Xucxex1997: 11:42am On May 13, 2020
Godons1:

God bless the North
Those trucks are actually leaving Onitsha not coming in

9 Likes

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by pawesome(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2020
Godons1:

God bless the North
in as much as I don't want to believe you,is still the fact

1 Like

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:42am On May 13, 2020
Godons1:

Please where in north do we have brewery
Noodles, tummy tummy,indomie are produce at ogun and porthacourt ,rice be specific cos I only know of anambra,ebony rice,Maggie,is not produce in north have sense
Please which raw material do we have ,in the north,benue can feed the whole of north

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by OKTolu: 11:43am On May 13, 2020
ok at least things are beginning to return to normal here
Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Beautifulminde3: 11:43am On May 13, 2020
Godons1:

Igbos made their money from other parts of this Country. In the EAst, people are living from hand to mouth. Poor people are littered all over the place. I know all these cause I'm an Igbo man. We produce nothing in the EAst except fake drugs and other fake stuffs.

Below is are pictures of my cousin Chinedu, he was caught last year. He specializes in making fake drugs. There are are millions of fake drugs factories in the EAst.
Best pharmacitical industries in Nigeria are owned by Igbos many of them are lcoated in the east, Google Juhel

15 Likes

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by lastempero: 11:43am On May 13, 2020
Godons1:

God bless the North

Truckloads of almajiris, funny thing is that the north dont have money to consume what they produce hence they run to east to cash out. No be them dey find us come.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by Godons1: 11:44am On May 13, 2020
Beautifulminde3:

Most of these tracks loaded goods from Onitsha markets and environs

Lies.

Those trucks are parked at Asaba end of the Niger Bridge. If those trucks are not allowed into the East for 2 days. People will die of hunger here in the EAst.

God bless the North for feeding us in the EAst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Visit To Ogere Resort: One Of The Biggest Resorts In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Terrible Accident At Obosi-nkpor Road Anambra; So Many Confirmed Dead (ph / My Uk Visa Was Rejected, What Did I Do Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.