Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,228 members, 7,860,452 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

David Akpode Introduces Arabic Inscription & Star Emblem Into Nigeria Army Crest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Akpode Introduces Arabic Inscription & Star Emblem Into Nigeria Army Crest (2686 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) / Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted / Adieu! General David Akpode Ejoor’s Final Salute (1932 - 2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Akpode Introduces Arabic Inscription & Star Emblem Into Nigeria Army Crest by mujahid777(m): 4:16pm On May 13, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
[s]Sarrki if you are reminiscing, change the word "introduces" in the title to introduced.

Back to the topic, I just have one question, currently, if the inscription was of the Christians, will the Muslims take it lying down

Because we see the chaos, being created over hijab by the Muslims undecided over an official FORMAL dressing code

So I ask again, will you have accepted it in good fate

[/s]
Gibberish from beginning to end.
Re: David Akpode Introduces Arabic Inscription & Star Emblem Into Nigeria Army Crest by LordofNaija: 6:58pm On May 13, 2020
Karanka:
Hello Nairalanders,
This is a questionnaire for a study entitled "The awareness and practice of the public towards the novel COVID-19".
It's a multinational global study and Nigeria has to have a role in this, so kindly we need you to participate and fill the questionnaire.
I need about 500 responses. It won't take up to a minute to fill.
Thank you.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oR4HxCx3MUNu5kxzpGB7EUNMc7o_GfRBocNq_uTU0dU/viewform?edit_requested=true
How much for honest reviews
Re: David Akpode Introduces Arabic Inscription & Star Emblem Into Nigeria Army Crest by Lifestone(m): 8:03pm On May 13, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Don’t assimilate n anything you read that’s why you have sense
But your attachment only confirmed what OP has said. You practically provided further proofs for all he posted.
Re: David Akpode Introduces Arabic Inscription & Star Emblem Into Nigeria Army Crest by Karanka: 10:17am On May 14, 2020
LordofNaija:

How much for honest reviews
There's no payment attached to it,bro.
It's purely for research and will be made available for people to use in their researches.
Re: David Akpode Introduces Arabic Inscription & Star Emblem Into Nigeria Army Crest by LordofNaija: 6:29pm On May 14, 2020
Karanka:

There's no payment attached to it,bro.
It's purely for research and will be made available for people to use in their researches.
My time is worth a whole lot
Re: David Akpode Introduces Arabic Inscription & Star Emblem Into Nigeria Army Crest by Karanka: 10:35am On May 15, 2020
LordofNaija:

My time is worth a whole lot
Ya. That's why your response will be valuable for researches that can potentially save lives.
Re: David Akpode Introduces Arabic Inscription & Star Emblem Into Nigeria Army Crest by Miracle1991: 12:25pm On May 15, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Lol see how your brain be
So a book written by unknown,is now a source
That’s how you Rewrite history,
so what is a source?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Port Harcourt: Destruction Of Shops At Ikoku Spare Parts Market Begins (photos) / Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari / Abakaliki Is The Next Economic Hub: See Why (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.