Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,681 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari (2651 Views)

2023: North Has No Justification To Remain In Power - Tanko Yakassai / Hushpuppi: We've Been Contacted By FBI To Arrest Kyari, Says EFCC / FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by Ikwerreland: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
I really don't understand this US government.

So because Hushppupi named Abba Kyari as one of the beneficiary of his loot automatically makes him part of the said crime?

Abba Kyari does not have any case with the US government, even if he has to answer any case it should be with the Nigerian government.

That he Abba Kyari benefited from the loot through the bribe he received from Hushppupi does not mean he joined Hushppupi to loot.

Will the US government also order the arrest of all hushpuppi friends he spent the money on, going out for party, gave free money, and companies he made purchases from because they all benefited from the loot like Abba Kyari?

America should better respect themselves.

10 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by DoggoneDogg: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
[s]
Ikwerreland:

So because Hushppupi named Abba Kyari as one of the beneficiary of his loot automatically makes him part of the said crime?

Abba Kyari does not have any case with the US government, even if he has to answer any case it should be with the Nigerian government.

That he Abba Kyari benefited from the loot through the bribe he received from Hushppupi does not mean he joined Hushppupi to loot.

Will the US government also order the arrest of all hushpuppi friends he spent the money on, going out for party, gave free money, and companies he made purchases from??
[/s]

Treat yourself for rabies.

74 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by Ballack1(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
What Abba did is wrong

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by Gentlerespect76: 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Your position shows your naivety bro. Go and google Siemens's bribery case in Nigeria. Many oyibo don't chop prison because of this scandal. Many multinational companies have also been penalized in far away contries for a crime committed in Nigeria. Check google bro; google is a better friend than Abba Kyari, the terrible cop you are defending.

49 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by correctyourself(m): 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ikwerreland:

Will the US government also order the arrest of all hushpuppi friends he spent the money on, going out for party, gave free money, and companies he made purchases from because they all benefited from the loot like Abba Kyari?

Yes, you gave some good points as defence actually, like given money and buying things from company and enjoying with friends can't be arrested, however, I think where the problem is, its that, receiving money as aledg, even when he was told the reason for sending the money ( aledg fraud activities between two persons) to punish one of the party, this is where his case becomes different, if it's actually the truth. Morever, he is an officer of the law who knows that aiding and abetting its a serious crime.

9 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by Asquare84(m): 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ikwerreland:

Abeg no be today american they cause trouble all over the world

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by zeuss: 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ikwerreland:

Oga u have been asked to go to a veternary clinic for adequate attention because ur thinking get as b...good luck .

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by NwaNimo1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ikwerreland:

[img]https://media1./images/f6aa5871607b1c8f9f05b99b53dab74c/tenor.gif?itemid=18210872[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by after4: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
so because e don reach your fulani man now, you don show your true colour. why you dey hide as ikwerre man? back to the topic of discussion, i think sey the aso ebi man talk sey nothing dey happen. dem don sow hem pink uniform for am for jail. i hear sey american prisoners no dey use ear hear sey persin nah police con enter cell. dem go use hem nyash see some thing
omoo i no fit laugh
grin grin grin

Ikwerreland:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by Paragon311(m): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
We have gotten bunch of nicompoo and half baked literates in this country.

It a shame...

9 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by Mangekyo: 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ikwerreland:

A clown or a BMC, which are you? grin
The criminal element who calls himself a police officer, is an accomplice to hush puppy, who tricked and stole money from "US Citizens". So definitely he has a case with the US since he had a hand in defrauding and flexing the illegally attained money of her citizens. grin

10 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by Christistruth00: 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
Sunday Igboho’s boys will be happy to hand Abba Kyari over to the US FBI as soon as they can locate him

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by Valkrie: 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ikwerreland:

You are on your own..if you are not kyari then shut the fork up...!! In ordinary Nigeria when police come to arrest you and you ask of your offence.. they would tell you.."Make we reach station first" Kyari should simply go to USA and clear himself instead of all these noise and nonesense defence online...!! It would never stick...!!!

11 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by ruggedtimi(m): 12:06am On Jul 30, 2021
Me I believe hush was asked how he spent u s federal money meant for covid 19 relief funds. Baba said he gave some path to super cop...just my theory grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by puppie017: 12:58am On Jul 30, 2021
Ticket to join puppie loading

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:43am On Jul 30, 2021
This is why bandits are not being arrested or even seen as criminals!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by CountVersailles(f): 2:11am On Jul 30, 2021
Ikwerreland:

You don't understand how the justice system works and are demonstrating the naivety characteristic of a Nigerian who excuses inappropriate behaviour simply because "I didn't know!"

Did you read the part where Hushpuppi described "the job" to Abba Kyari? Or the part where Abba held Vincent because he interfered with "the job"? He is just as complicit as Vincent in defrauding the Qatari businessman because he aided Hushpuppi in that endeavour. I honestly pray he's eventually arrested and jailed. He's a criminal who deserves whatever comes to him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by PointZerom: 4:22am On Jul 30, 2021
CountVersailles:

You don't understand how the justice system works and are demonstrating the naivety characteristic of a Nigerian who excuses inappropriate behaviour simply because "I didn't know!"

Did you read the part where Hushpuppi described "the job" to Abba Kyari? Or the part where Abba held Vincent because he interfered with "the job"? He is just as complicit as Vincent in defrauding the Qatari businessman because he aided Hushpuppi in that endeavour. I honestly pray he's eventually arrested and jailed. He's a criminal who deserves whatever comes to him

Don't mind those juvenile thinkers. They think that FBI is DSS that will arrest before investigation. If Abba Kyari step his fraudulent feet in U.S he'll be jailed.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by slimghost(m): 4:49am On Jul 30, 2021
Ikwerreland:

You must either be a kid with low IQ or maybe this is just a joke?.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by muykem: 5:01am On Jul 30, 2021
You raised a good points but it's because you are privity to the fact of the case. The role Abba Kyri is more than collecting bribe innocently but providing security protection for him.
Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by HitRun(m): 5:05am On Jul 30, 2021
First off, I want you to understand that in this US, nothing is done in the court of law based on any form of sentiments; it is strictly the letters of the law.

Second, the crime committed by Abbas is being examined and tried using US laws.

In the US, if you are aware of a crime in progress or before it commences and you choose to do nothing to prevent it or stop it, you automatically have aided and abetted that crime; you have committed a crime by that singular act. That is what Kyari is being held accountable for.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by Akinolaleo(m): 5:25am On Jul 30, 2021
Are you for real �??
Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by Monogamy: 5:27am On Jul 30, 2021
That's logical
Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by Mathiasa(m): 5:56am On Jul 30, 2021
What type of weed did you smoke?
Ikwerreland:

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by temptnow: 5:56am On Jul 30, 2021
Ikwerreland:

Treat yourself for hepatitis B

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by Reuben700: 6:20am On Jul 30, 2021
Well the Americans are always trying to show their power on all this African countries how can you try to exercise justice on a citizen of another country as if his country no get judiciary the person is even still in office Am sure if nah powerful country like them the won’t try this shit
Please am in anyway supporting that police man
Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by MufasaLion: 6:21am On Jul 30, 2021
[s]
Ikwerreland:

[/s]

This is the most dumbest thing ever written! Garbage coming from a dumpster!

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by MufasaLion: 6:27am On Jul 30, 2021
CountVersailles:

Exactly! Most people are just ignorant. There are processes involved in things like this. Moreover, the next process is for States to send the documents and other convincing evidence to US Embassy in Abuja. They would have done that since the arrest has been issued already in the States.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by zombieHUNTER: 6:35am On Jul 30, 2021
Ikwerreland:

My Abokki fulani Muslim friend... As an illiterate that you are.. it's okay if you don't know that aiding a fraudster is a serious crime especially when it was done by a law enforcement officer..

The proceeds came from the States.. it's only right for the bad dirty cop to go clear himself in the US. If he was a Southerner.. Buhari government would have shipped him out immediately..

This is an embarrassment on the Nigerian Police department.. well .. a country with Buhari as president is shameless

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: US Has No Justification To Arrest Kyari by kingsceedon(m): 6:41am On Jul 30, 2021
Ikwerreland:

Illiterate fool, your shame just dey shame me, Hausa Fulanis Dummy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

REAVEALED: Identities Of Rogue Police Officers Who Extorted N22million Worth / Insecurity: FG Committed To Ensuring Peace Reigns In Nigeria - Buhari / If Tinubu Is Removed By The Election Tribunal , Can He Appeal ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.