Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Have You Discovered God's Purpose For Your Life ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Discovered God's Purpose For Your Life ? (243 Views)

❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago / If You Discovered Your Pastor Was Fake? / Marriage - According To God's Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Discovered God's Purpose For Your Life ? by Dharey55(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2020
Just as Daniel and his fellows gained greater influence inspite of the Persecutions of the Jews in Babylon, so also, the Church will gain greater influence in the tough days to come.

However, for this to be possible, Kingdom functionaries like Daniel must arise in the full knowledge of their Individuals assignment/purpose in Christ being communated as strategy in the Enthronement of Christ belief systems across the strata's of the 7 Mountains.

Join us again as the Holy ghost grants us deeper perspectives of this 3 Fold cord.

Don't miss out!!!

Re: Have You Discovered God's Purpose For Your Life ? by Dharey55(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2020
Do you want to be part of this program ? Mssg me on 0 8 1 3 7 9 9 1 3 8 8 or click on my signature to chat me up straight up !
Re: Have You Discovered God's Purpose For Your Life ? by Dharey55(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2020
People are joining, don't miss out !
Re: Have You Discovered God's Purpose For Your Life ? by judedwriter(m): 12:19pm On May 14, 2020
It's so nice to see youths passionate about God and things of the Spirit smiley

(1) (Reply)

6 Wonderful Weapons Of Warfare You Can Use When The Battle Wears On / Eid-el-fitr: Kalu Charges Muslim Faithful To Pray For Nigeria Restoration / “God Called Him A Fool”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.