Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

A Remastered History Of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 & 2 Arrives This September - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Remastered History Of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 & 2 Arrives This September (449 Views)

History Of CRM System / CSS Cheat Sheet 1 & 2 / About Rejoice (history Of Medicine) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Remastered History Of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 & 2 Arrives This September by rgaryjnr(f): 12:30pm On May 13, 2020
If, like me, you lost much of your youth to Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater on the PlayStation 1, get ready to drown in nostalgia: the first two titles in the long-running franchise are being remastered and released in one complete, updated package for the PC, PS4, and Xbox One.

The collection is being developed by Vicarious Visions, which has experience in this area; the company was behind Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy—a remaster of the first three Crash Bandicoot titles. “I believe that makes us the ideal studio to faithfully remaster Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2,” says Vicarious Visions COO Simon Ebejer.

As you’d expect, the visuals are getting an overhaul, with a target of 60 fps and support for HDR and 4K resolution on the PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, and PC. There are also updated menus and insta-reloads of levels.

READ MORE THE LINK BELOW
https://cutzwaps.tech/a-remastered-history-of-tony-hawks-pro-skater-1-2-arrives-this-september/

(1) (Reply)

How do i Start Programming / Get The Best Selling Wordpress Themes And Plugins For Just #550 / AI Study Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.