Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa (47153 Views)

Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention / Profile of Ibrahim Gambari, Buhari's New Chief Of Staff / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by Nazgul: 1:27pm On May 13, 2020
ok
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by Halogenabdul(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2020
SojiCash:
crazy and mad people
pray for him. if you were close to him, you know what benefits coming to u.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by PureGoldh(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2020
Issoryt
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by 9japride(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2020
He's duty is to unite Nigerians and not to preach government of exclusion, bigotry and nepotism
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by olazy6(m): 1:28pm On May 13, 2020
Welcome sir! Permit us to address you as PGI instead of PIG sir
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by bewla(m): 1:30pm On May 13, 2020
Ubykcee:
Above the law cabal
New Tori no more Covid
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by adenigga(m): 1:33pm On May 13, 2020
Brika:
Former Minister of External Affairs, Prof Ibrahim Gambari, who has been spoken of as President Muhammadu Buhari’s next chief of staff following the death of Abba Kyari, has arrived State House, Abuja.

Gambari was received on Wednesday by senior government officials including the Director of Protocol, Yakubu Ahmed, and the Permanent Secretary State House, Tijani Umar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DppHAbwoDUI

Oh! Where are you? Wike!!!

Come and compare and contrast, use of face mask and social distancing.

Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by Quelme: 1:35pm On May 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
see my guy! Damn niggarrr!
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 13, 2020
Africana1123:
Cos done turn President for Nigeria grin

Ordinary CoS o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by dammywizzy: 1:38pm On May 13, 2020
9jayes:
To be since where have Buhari and Osinbajo been?

COS seems to be the one running the affairs nowadays.

Btw, I buy Btc now at 450/$, cashApp at 400/$
Does anyone know how credible this fellow is? I want to trade with him
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by platymus: 1:40pm On May 13, 2020
congrats! you have taken an important step doing what you envisioned hitherto, many will not take such step in their life time. Keep moving on! Never stop!
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by ofiko123(m): 1:45pm On May 13, 2020
Congratulations to gambari on his appointment..
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by Gerald454: 1:45pm On May 13, 2020
9jayes:

U are just been sincere Una never see anything.
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by TheRareGem1(f): 1:46pm On May 13, 2020
Warafanahu makana ahliyha sabon COS.
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by 9jayes: 1:47pm On May 13, 2020
dammywizzy:

Does anyone know how credible this fellow is? I want to trade with him

Lol, Check my profile broh
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by Gerald454: 1:47pm On May 13, 2020
Halogenabdul:
May Allah touch his heart, guide him aright and protect him to do what is right, good and beneficial to the country at large.

COS have no power to do anything that will benefit u directly. It's a yes sir position, so don't expect anything new from him.
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by ajebuter(f): 1:50pm On May 13, 2020
It is under Buhari' that office of Chief of Staff is so much under the radar..

I only know Oluremi Oyo as OBJ P.A

I don't even know Late YarAdua and GEJ CoS..

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by popesco123: 1:54pm On May 13, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Igbos are dumb founded. PMB keep shaming them.

Ndi Ara
May the brain of your kids and their generations born and unborn function like BUHARI own. Buhari is your best and i am wishing you that best. brainwashed dimwit

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by Deputy1111(m): 1:54pm On May 13, 2020
Pepper Dem!!!

Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by dammywizzy: 1:59pm On May 13, 2020
9jayes:

Lol, Check my profile broh
Ok I'll chat you up tonight on WhatsApp.
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by Gerald454: 2:02pm On May 13, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Igbos are dumb founded. PMB keep shaming them.

Ndi Ara

Just bring the toy u call Buhari to do live chat with the media not the recorded and Photoshop that NTA and Channels will put live on it to deceive u. For over a month ur VP is no where to be found, ur president since 3 years have refused live chat to u like every president has done in Nigeria. U have a president with hole on neck u are not bothered. Nah IPOB, a freedom movement and a group that has not violated any international law as far as self determination is concern, boko haram , Fulani hernsmen , and bad government of Nigeria do not bother u, nah IPOB with flag and determined people to govern their self be ur fear.if u are very educated, u will know change is the only constant thing. Things will never always remain d same. That is why ur sister called u guys the dumbest tribe.
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by Sirakj(m): 2:05pm On May 13, 2020
Ciscogod:
To think that this man was a minister in his 20's still a surprise to me ....

What did they do differently or where did the new generation got it wrong ?
My bro. Same thought from me. But remember that he is from royal family of Ilorin emirate. Probably got those opportunities from his connection.
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by maduxs: 2:13pm On May 13, 2020
He has started pointing finger like someone who is selling land
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by 9jayes: 2:13pm On May 13, 2020
dammywizzy:

Ok I'll chat you up tonight on WhatsApp.
Will be expecting
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by yetunsbay(m): 2:23pm On May 13, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
This old man is already rich,now he's gonna be wealthy. why can't they help the youths to at least get rich? WHY
kogi governor is a youth & the guy still dey fumble
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by wink2015(m): 2:25pm On May 13, 2020
Brika:
Former Minister of External Affairs, Prof Ibrahim Gambari, who has been spoken of as President Muhammadu Buhari’s next chief of staff following the death of Abba Kyari, has arrived State House, Abuja.

Gambari was received on Wednesday by senior government officials including the Director of Protocol, Yakubu Ahmed, and the Permanent Secretary State House, Tijani Umar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DppHAbwoDUI

Old man still being invited to the corrodors of federal power after close to 40 years in government

THE SAME GAMBARI THAT WAS HANGING OUT WITH MAJOR GENERAL BUHARI ( RTD ) IN 1983/1984 and the subsequent overthrow of Buhari in 1985 is still coming back to power after over 30 years.

When will the young grow up in Nigeria politics.
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by 3Ceagle(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2020
9jayes:

Don't worry our rulers can rule from any where in the solar planet system so we were told. We can also take it further to from the grave.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by rosy1992(f): 2:33pm On May 13, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa by winj: 2:42pm On May 13, 2020
Ibrahim Gambari should be the President while Buhari should be his secretary or orderly,
Buhari is not qualified to be president let alone sit on top of highly qualified individuals who he dictates his lowly policies to.

Mediocre like Buhari is why Nigeria is where it is today!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport / Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics / Ministerial List: Joe Abah Reacts As He Didn’t Make Buhari’s List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.