Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,961 members, 7,835,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Top 5 Skills That Can Earn You Money In 2020 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 5 Skills That Can Earn You Money In 2020 (326 Views)

5 Skills That Will Make You Successfull As A Realtor / 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich / Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Skills That Can Earn You Money In 2020 by ufpeace(m): 1:34pm On May 13, 2020
The year is 2020 and you are a new graduate, jobseeker, undergraduate or student. You might have always wondered what skills you would need to learn to augment your certificates or become self employed. In this article we are going to be exploring the top skills you can learn in 2020 to earn money

1:Programming
Programming is one of the most sought after skills in the world right now, it commands salaries that are higher than average. Many companies are willing to offer visa sponsored jobs to candidates if you are good enough to be employed. Programming is the art of telling computers what to do. In the early days, programming was hard as it mainly involved a bunch of 1s and 0s but in this day and age the recent programming languages are very similar to English and one can learn a language in 6 months to be able to build basic applications. Examples of programming languages are Java, python, javascript, php. The choice of programming language you want to learn depends on what you want to build like android apps, ios apps, websites, enterprise applications.
https://globgist.com/top-5-skills-that-can-earn-you-money-in-2020/
Re: Top 5 Skills That Can Earn You Money In 2020 by GideonG(m): 6:55pm On May 13, 2020
My own list is
1. Data Science
2. Web Application Development
3. Data Analysis
4. Machine Learning
5. Artificial Intelligence

If you want to learn any of these, PM me to join our Mentorship

(1) (Reply)

Why Men With Fat Salary Crash In Retirement / Why I Quit My Full Time Job For Side Hustle?? / Urgent Telecommnuications Tower Rigger Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.