Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Why I Quit My Full Time Job For Side Hustle?? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why I Quit My Full Time Job For Side Hustle?? (322 Views)

I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / I Quit My Lagos Hotel Manager Job, Relocated To Abuja For Green Pasture -Emenalo / Juju Scare: Should I Quit My Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Quit My Full Time Job For Side Hustle?? by Giftsketches18(f): 4:33am On Aug 10, 2020
Cause it was more BENEFICIAL!! #it-paid-more
Take a look at this>
Hello people!!!!! It's no longer news that we are in the season of making ends meet. This is the time to start a genuine and significant side hustle. You've probably come across millions of sites for free and fast cash, probably registered in them and found out it was all glorified scam. Well if you haven't, I'm a living witness, and the story never gets old. Dear lovelies, you can't make good money in this world from zero investment. That's why VTU businesses are there for you, it's the grassroot of numerous online businesses. Most people call it the final bus stop for online businesses

Everyone makes calls, subscribes for data and TV. It has basically become like a second nature to humans. We breathe and eat data and recharge cards. What faster way to make good money besides this platform. Free training is being conducted for anyone interested, tell your friends and family. Training slots are not limited to 50 or 100 persons, it's free for all. Don't be alarmed it's registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and you have agents there to guide you and render 247 assistance all the way, you talk with real people not ghosts

I'm here to give you figures of your first month earnings after registration and we're talking about at least#100,000 in your first month with hardwork and consistency of course. In this VTU business, you register with as little as#5,000 or more depending on your package. Then you buy data, perform subscriptions, recharge for people and get sweet commissions. Infact you receive the bulk of your commission when you refer people through your link. This commission from referral is called Point Value (PV) and when you get 10,000 PV, you are awarded #100,000 by the agency for dilligence.

There is no regret with this VTU business because even if you chose to be dormant, your PV just keeps accumulating and adding up to thousands and when it's up to 10,000 PV, you are paid #100,000 for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!  cool Then you can imagine what you'll make in a year. Why go about chasing online sites and ghost money instead of investing in a business that you can see, touch, feed and clothe from. Stop procrastinating, register now, remember TIME IS MONEY!! wink

Lovelies.. the story long oo.. but you'll know the rest after clicking the link below. Please friends, don't miss this golden opportunity
Want me to show u d way??
Connect with us at:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE

Re: Why I Quit My Full Time Job For Side Hustle?? by Giftsketches18(f): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Well if you've got a stable source of income then keep on doing what you do best. But if you need something more or feel your job isn't as rewarding, then there's absolutely no harm in exploring wider opportunities. Some side hustles have ended up being the major source of income like the RAGB VTU business.
I've explored free investment and fast cash sites and a lot of them were not encouraging at all. I lost funds and energy from those deceitful platforms, I practically gave up, until a friend encouraged me to invest in the RAGB VTU with just #5,000. I thought what could I possibly lose. At least if I don't earn from doing recharge and data subscriptions, then I can earn from referrals and passive income (PV-Point Value).
Friends the platform has helped me to start gradually recovering the funds I wasted into malicious sites. You won't regret investing in RAGB VTU business. It really pays.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland / Don't Miss Out On This Opportunity / Being A Bricklayer Is Better Than Studying Sociology – Reno Omokri Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.