Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,745 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

HORROR: I Killed My Baby And Reported Myself To The Police, says a lady (pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HORROR: I Killed My Baby And Reported Myself To The Police, says a lady (pix) (588 Views)

Lazarus Terrorising Edo State Arrested By Police Says "I Only Killed One Person" / Man Cuts Off His Friend's Head And Reported Himself To The Police -graphic Video / Offa Robberies: I’ve Sent Written Defence To Police, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HORROR: I Killed My Baby And Reported Myself To The Police, says a lady (pix) by farem: 1:41pm On May 13, 2020
STRANGE THINGS HAPPEN

"I killed my baby and reported myself to the police. I filled a bucket with water, dipped her inside and held her head until she died.

I did it for three reasons:

"First, I didn’t have the financial might to take care of her.

Second, I was tired and frustrated.

But the most painful reason is that she deprived me of actualising my dream of becoming a lawyer.

"I would have aborted the pregnancy, but my father advised me against it. The person that is responsible for the pregnancy rejected me. I live with my sister, who has no job and I am also not working.”

Asked if she was aware of the magnitude of her offence, she gave a wry smile, and muttered, "The most important thing is that I have killed the baby."

Re: HORROR: I Killed My Baby And Reported Myself To The Police, says a lady (pix) by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 13, 2020
May be she is insane,
What about motherless homes?
Re: HORROR: I Killed My Baby And Reported Myself To The Police, says a lady (pix) by danny56: 3:59pm On May 13, 2020
Frank4jesus:
May be she is insane,
What about motherless homes?

My thought too. May be she's mentally unstable.
Re: HORROR: I Killed My Baby And Reported Myself To The Police, says a lady (pix) by danny56: 4:02pm On May 13, 2020
Children are heritage of the Lord the Bible says.

See, no matter the means or circumstances surrounding the child birth, there's no illegitimate child anywhere in the world, we just irresponsible parents. Don't torture your kids because things are hard. They are not the cause. Pray and believe God for a way out.
Re: HORROR: I Killed My Baby And Reported Myself To The Police, says a lady (pix) by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:04pm On May 13, 2020
danny56:

My thought too. May be she's mentally unstable.

Yeah. Postpartum depression highly likely.

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Who Killed Teenage Girl In Iyana Oworo Arrested / I Was Raped On The Blade By My Foster Father – Black Celebrity Cries Out / Police Burst Gang That Kidnapped, Robbed And Killed FG Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.