Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,615 members, 7,851,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Will Pay Men To Rape You’- Ghanaian Celebrity Warn Female Colleague - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Pay Men To Rape You’- Ghanaian Celebrity Warn Female Colleague (640 Views)

BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). / Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun / I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay Men To Rape You’- Ghanaian Celebrity Warn Female Colleague by jgurus: 2:00pm On May 16, 2020

Afia Schwarzenegger has reinforced her bag girl persona by threatening to beat up Efia Odo and pay men to rape her as well.
As a matter of fact, the loudmouthed TV and radio personality said any female celebrity who talks sh*t about her will equally experience the same fate.

Afia suggested she is not happy about the way most female celebrities poke their noses into her affairs and badmouth her on social media.

When Instagram blogger SoCalledCeleb brought to her attention that Efia Odo in particular, was jabbing her on social media, Afia Schwar went berserk and threatened to beat her up.

Source:https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/05/14/i-will-pay-men-to-rape-you-ghanaian-celebrity-warn-female-colleague/
Re: I Will Pay Men To Rape You’- Ghanaian Celebrity Warn Female Colleague by Nukilia: 2:32pm On May 16, 2020
Afia says bad things about others, now she's angry grin
What goes around...
Re: I Will Pay Men To Rape You’- Ghanaian Celebrity Warn Female Colleague by yourprincess24(f): 2:35pm On May 16, 2020
angry angry angry
Re: I Will Pay Men To Rape You’- Ghanaian Celebrity Warn Female Colleague by Odogwu999(m): 2:40pm On May 16, 2020
Nukilia:
Afia says bad things about others, now she's angry grin
What goes around...
comes around

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay Men To Rape You’- Ghanaian Celebrity Warn Female Colleague by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 16, 2020
Please cum hire me am gallantly ready
Double enjoyment
1- rape 2+ payment grin
Re: I Will Pay Men To Rape You’- Ghanaian Celebrity Warn Female Colleague by jgurus: 2:55pm On May 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
ZINIBANKS:
Double enjoyment
1- rape 2+ payment grin
Re: I Will Pay Men To Rape You’- Ghanaian Celebrity Warn Female Colleague by Onyi22(f): 3:19pm On May 16, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Double enjoyment
1- rape 2+ payment grin
I know it's ur calling grin grin
Re: I Will Pay Men To Rape You’- Ghanaian Celebrity Warn Female Colleague by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 16, 2020
Onyi22:

I know it's ur calling grin grin
Starting from you won't be a bad idea what do you think grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Mercy Eke Bitterly Rants About Her Unsupportive Fans / "I Bathe Naked With My Son" - Akuapem Poloo / “haters Will Choke And Die On This” – Ike Onyema Hints On Proposing To Mercy Eke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.