Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,216 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Painted Reality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Painted Reality (164 Views)

When You Expect A Painted Mould Of 2 Bags Of Cement To Hear Your Prayers (Photo) / Why Was Jesus Painted White And Satan Black? / Akiane Kramarik: The Girl Who Painted Portrait With Closest Resemblance To Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painted Reality by davidinchrist(m): 3:33pm On May 13, 2020
Jesus is the Only Reality: the Truth (the Way and the Life). But when the truth is diluted or sugarcoated to please people, make them happy, in order to make More and More members/followers; then it becomes a Painted Reality: FAKE.

We know that the TRUTH is BITTER, but now, it's rather really common to have SWEET TRUTHS, which is especially common in Churches/Denominations, just in order to attract and please huge numbers of people as members.

Of course, we know that More People means More Profits (First fruits, Tithes & Offerings, and the likes).

Apparently, with the way I have been speaking against these False Organized Business Churches for years now, I am quite sure a lot of people, especially the MAIN Business Men and the likes are NOT particularly happy with me.

Someone might even be tempted to say something like, "Hey, why are you trying to spoil "businesses" for MANY people?"

Then, I might as well like to reply, "Well, because the Father's business is EXTREMELY more important."

Luke 2:49 NKJV
49 And He said to them, “Why did you seek Me? Did you not KNOW that I must be about My Father’s Business?”

Besides, Jesus whipped out the Money Changers from the temple, telling them that the Father's House is not meant for COMMON BUSINESS."

Matthew 21:12
12 Jesus entered the Temple and began to DRIVE OUT all the people buying and selling animals for sacrifice. He Knocked Over the tables of the MONEY CHANGERS and the chairs of those selling doves.

Moreover, if a person's Mind is ALWAYS on Money: to Make More and More Money; in order to end up becoming a BIG SHOT or something, then he should FORGET the Lord's Work.

Matthew 21:13 NLT
13 He said to them, “The Scriptures declare, ‘My Temple will be called a HOUSE OF PRAYER,’ but you have turned it into a DEN OF THIEVES!”

They should honestly go out and do Common Businesses, and STOP DECEIVING PEOPLE, and as well stop worsening their Spiritual Conditions; leading them deeper into Hell:

Revelation 20:10 NLT
10 Then the devil, who had deceived them, was thrown into the FIERY LAKE OF BURNING SULFUR, "joining" the beast and the FALSE PROPHET. There they will be tormented day and night FOREVER AND EVER.

May we get Light to Escape the Deceptions of Men in this End time. And rather seek Jesus for Eternal Life.

Lastly:

1 Timothy 6:5-9 NLT

5 These people always cause trouble. Their MINDS ARE CORRUPT, and they have TURNED their backs on THE TRUTH. To them, a SHOW OF GODLINESS is just a way to BECOME WEALTHY.

6 Yet TRUE godliness with contentment is itself GREAT WEALTH.

7 After all, we brought NOTHING with us when we came into the world, and we CAN’T TAKE ANYTHING with us when we leave it.

8 So if we have ENOUGH food and clothing, let us be CONTENT.

9 But people who LONG TO BE RICH FALL INTO TEMPTATION and are trapped by many foolish and HARMFUL DESIRES that plunge them into Ruin and Destruction.

May Jesus Bless You.
Re: Painted Reality by davidinchrist(m): 8:21am On May 14, 2020
Mark 13:5-6 KJV
And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

[6] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ ; and shall deceive many.
Re: Painted Reality by davidinchrist(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2020
2 Peter 2:21-22 KJV
For it had been BETTER for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it , to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

[22] But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit AGAIN; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
Re: Painted Reality by davidinchrist(m): 4:33pm On May 16, 2020
Matthew 7:20 KJV
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

(1) (Reply)

Corrupt Leaders Used To Exploit And Colonize Africa / More Than A Conqueror | Spiritual Warfare (word & Praise) / Observing and not obesrving Tarawiy During The Month Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.