Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,760 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari (2656 Views)

Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff / Hamzat Is A Compulsive Liar who has no character for public , Says Jonathan Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by bamoproperty: 3:37pm On May 13, 2020
The new Chief of Staff to the President, Professor Ibrahim Gambari, has said his primary allegiance would be to President Muhammadu Buhari and not the public.

The Chief of staff stated this on Wednesday when he spoke briefly to State House Correspondents at the Presidential Villa.
He started out by thanking President Buhari for deeming him worthy to serve in the new capacity, adding that he would serve the President to the best of his ability.

“I thank the President of the Federal Republic for giving me the opportunity to serve him and of course, the country”, he said.

Asked what Nigerians should expect from him as Chief of Staff, he said “we have not started, I’ll have to find out. I don’t report directly to the nation, I report to the President”.

About what he has to offer the President, he said “my loyalty, competence and support”, adding that his guiding principle as Chief of Staff would be “to serve the President to the best of my ability”

The nation news

3 Likes

Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by okomile(f): 3:41pm On May 13, 2020
Another hard nut
grin grin
Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by Davash222(m): 3:45pm On May 13, 2020
Nawao.
Dem never start to grind beans, Akara dey smell.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by BranddesignerH: 3:46pm On May 13, 2020
People seems to have forgotten this man is not the President of Nigeria,Regardless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by gasparpisciotta: 3:46pm On May 13, 2020
Yes sir, that is exactly what we want from you.
You have been an observer at least for some time, we only expect you to be impartial and selfless.

3 Likes

Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 13, 2020
bamoproperty:
The new Chief of Staff to the President, Professor Ibrahim Gambari, has said his primary allegiance would be to President Muhammadu Buhari and not the public.

The Chief of staff stated this on Wednesday when he spoke briefly to State House Correspondents at the Presidential Villa.
He started out by thanking President Buhari for deeming him worthy to serve in the new capacity, adding that he would serve the President to the best of his ability.

“I thank the President of the Federal Republic for giving me the opportunity to serve him and of course, the country”, he said.

Asked what Nigerians should expect from him as Chief of Staff, he said “we have not started, I’ll have to find out. I don’t report directly to the nation, I report to the President”.

About what he has to offer the President, he said “my loyalty, competence and support”, adding that his guiding principle as Chief of Staff would be “to serve the President to the best of my ability”

The nation news
He reports to Sai Mama also known as Jibril al Sudan.

cc lzaa bamite

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by Bola146(f): 3:56pm On May 13, 2020
grin grin Just like that? Lobatan grin
Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by hisgrace090: 4:00pm On May 13, 2020
For nobody and for everybody president later chooses the fulanis over other Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by johnlvis(m): 4:06pm On May 13, 2020
We know already.
Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by socialmediaman: 4:07pm On May 13, 2020
Birds of same feather reason alike no matter their levels of education. Who does the presidency report to? Isn’t it Nigerians? Well, we know you swore to carry out the nepotistic agenda of the tyrant to the best of your ability.

The tyrant attended only secondary school plus some certificate courses which are so outdated that they don’t count in today’s world. He then employs professors and instead of them telling him what to do, he’s the one telling them what to do and how to run the country. And Of course he doesn’t realize that his nepotistic agenda doesn’t progress a multicultural nation in the 21st century.

And what’s the result? A divided, ruptured and destroyed nation!

1 Like

Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by GOFRONT(m): 4:10pm On May 13, 2020
I see they will BAM this man into their Cabal circle.

1 Like

Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by bayelsaowei(m): 4:11pm On May 13, 2020
And the presidency reports to the citizens of Nigeria mr man..

1 Like

Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:32pm On May 13, 2020
shocked
Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by doggedfighter(f): 4:33pm On May 13, 2020
It's important he said this so they can trust him.
Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by LibertyRep: 4:34pm On May 13, 2020
Sadly, that's the truth.

The CoS is as powerful as the president allows.

1 Like

Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by Karlifate: 4:38pm On May 13, 2020
Well, I agree with him. The SA of Publicity & the Minister of Information should be the one to report directly to the Nation, NOT the CoS. The CoS & the PPS should report directly to their employer - Mr President.

1 Like

Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by Donaldoni: 4:56pm On May 13, 2020
True
Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by TheFreeOne: 5:15pm On May 13, 2020
But your patriotism should be to the nation.
Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by Nigerianization(m): 5:22pm On May 13, 2020
The CARTEL is taking over from the CABAL

Prof please learn from your predecessors and don't go to Germany on our behalf... Let our ministers do that for us
Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by gambia(m): 5:29pm On May 13, 2020
Thats your problem, if you like report to Aisha.
Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by Racoon(m): 5:31pm On May 13, 2020
It's an open secret.Already pledging where his allegiance lies.
Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by efighter: 5:42pm On May 13, 2020
Una don hear? The Chief of Staff reports and is loyal to the President and not to you miscreants on the streets and looting politicians.
Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by efighter: 5:45pm On May 13, 2020
socialmediaman:
Birds of same feather reason alike no matter their levels of education. Who does the presidency report to? Isn’t it Nigerians? Well, we know you swore to carry out the nepotistic agenda of the tyrant to the best of your ability.

The tyrant attended only secondary school plus some certificate courses which are so outdated that they don’t count in today’s world. He then employs professors and instead of them telling him what to do, he’s the one telling them what to do and how to run the country. And Of course he doesn’t realize that his nepotistic agenda doesn’t progress a multicultural nation in the 21st century.

And what’s the result? A divided, ruptured and destroyed nation!

You will cry and wail for long. He just told you all to shut the fucck up and that is loyalty is to the President and to to street miscreants and internet thugs.
Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by Ayomieee(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2020
They have started.
Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by adekolaelect(m): 6:24pm On May 13, 2020
hisgrace090:
For nobody and for everybody president later chooses the fulanis over other Nigerians.
as Inamdi KANU choose his Dog over Biafrans in the hand of Python dance

Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by iberrylee(m): 7:29pm On May 13, 2020
Y'all needs to see this grin
Whoever it is that said this is really a badass grin

The life of kidnappers and armed robber is always intertwined with those of Prostitutes. And That is why anywhere there is Glorification of crimes, a high concentration of violent men, prostitution thrives. Just like the mexican city of Sinaloa with a high concentration of drug lords and prostitutes, we have in Nigeria that the National Coordinator of Nigeria Sex Workers Amaka Enemo Is Ip*o*b just as the president general of kidnappers and armed robbers is chukwuemeka evans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by Exc2000: 8:04pm On May 13, 2020
This man simply gave the media the birdie.. he knows his job in full details
Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by EzeNdiAra: 1:40am On May 14, 2020
efighter:
Una don hear? The Chief of Staff reports and is loyal to the President and not to you miscreants on the streets and looting politicians.

2 Shares

Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by Nobody: 1:48am On May 14, 2020
Met the new COS who will be worse than the old COS, another Dictator in Agbada. Nigeria has crawled back into another Dictatorship, Nepotistic, Croynistic, Northern-centric Government.

What did Nigerian Citizens do to deserve these bunch of rudderless demons?

We had a chance in 2019 to vote in visionary leaders who will take Nigeria to the 21st century but many choose to be wooed by 5000 naira, bags of rice and election day free buffet.

Nigeria deserves the leaders it votes form.
Re: I Report Only To The Presidency Not To The Public - says Gambari by nairalandankrah: 2:33am On May 14, 2020
by presidency you mean, Aisha Buhari?? so she was able to dislodge the cabal and install her own person?..

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Told Us He’s Originally From Niger Republic, Retired Colonel Says / Wives Of The Chief Of Army Staff And Other Soldiers In Plane Crash Arrive Burial / Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.