Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Why You Should Create Your Own Online Course? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Create Your Own Online Course? (408 Views)

Why You Should Create Your Own Online Course In 2020 / Here Is Why You Should Create A Website For Your Business In Nigeria / Here Is Why You Should Create A Business Website For That Growing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Create Your Own Online Course? by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 13, 2020
MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP

No matter how hard working we are,we always get tired.
But in the midst of sleeping,do you make money?
Even if you are not sleeping,imagine receiving payments and automating the delivery of your digital products while you just sip your drink.
Digital products don't get spoilt,you put in a lot of time towards creating it,but the rewards are more than satisfactory.

NO RESTRICTIONS

You don’t need a certificate or years of training, or a lot of money to start building digital products.
Learn from home and start implementing.

FULL CONTROL

Creating digital products helps you have a sense of ownership.
You make your own decisions.
You are not under any pressure or any control.
You decide in what format you create your digital products.

EASY BUSINESS MODEL

Digital products require you to work very hard for a period, and then you can largely automate most of the processes required. When you’ve conducted in-depth research, through outsourcing and automation, you can work less.

HIGH PROFITS MARGINS

If you have a laptop, a smartphone, or a tablet and a small amount of money (and I meant small) you already have what you need to start your business. In fact, for some products, all you need is a smartphone. You can decide to bootstrap and invest that small fund or even do it without spending a dime.
If you get 100 orders for a physical product, you need to make 100 of that physical product available, but for a digital product, creating extra copies is essentially free. This gives you a lot of freedom to experiment with pricing.
If you want to boost customer
numbers by dropping it to a really low “no brainer” price, you can try that, and still know that you can make a profit on each sale.

My course “Ultimate Guide To Creating A Stunning Digital Product” not only teaches how to create your eBook, Audio Course,Video courses with your personal computer and laptop,it also teaches how to sell,how to master facebook ads,how to create your landing pages, how to create websites, etc.

If you would like to have more information, message me via WhatsApp @07051498424

Check me via Facebook: Ojediran Ayomide Theophilus

Twitter:Ojediran Ayomide

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Actually Make Money Online / How Do I Go About Mini-importation In Nigeria? / Purchase Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.