Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Credit Alert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Credit Alert (601 Views)

Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos) / Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) / N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Credit Alert by Mtola8: 3:48pm On May 13, 2020
Good afternoon, I received a credit alert this afternoon. I wasn't expecting any money of such from anyone #20,000. I remember I solicited for help on nairaland and Twitter during the total lockdown. I put in my details in some giveaway tweets on Twitter and also dropped my account details when requested for on nairaland. That was weeks back and I was shocked receiving such money!! Please what should I do? The sender's name is visible in the credit alert.

Modified: Thank God I was patient, the alert belongs to a close relative of mine. He gave his client my details cause he had no ATM card, was expecting the amount on a weekend but the client started postponing and giving excuses.
He took his mind of the said amount and didn't even know the client sent it like a month later, not until the client called him to tell him he sent it already. He would have seen me as someone untrustworthy.
Re: Credit Alert by 1realBobby(m): 3:57pm On May 13, 2020
send it to my account number.. 2265169724 ... zenith Bank... I would help you make good use of it...

1 Like

Re: Credit Alert by babyfaceafrica: 4:01pm On May 13, 2020
Lolz.. Just enjoy it.. Na your luck shine.. Stay safe
Re: Credit Alert by Mtola8: 4:04pm On May 13, 2020
1realBobby:
send it to my account number.. 2265169724 ... zenith Bank... I would help you make good use of it...
Lol
Re: Credit Alert by Mtola8: 4:05pm On May 13, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz.. Just enjoy it.. Na your luck shine.. Stay safe
You know the situation of things in this country. Na why I dey ask make people wey know more on things like this advise me.
Re: Credit Alert by captainking(m): 4:05pm On May 13, 2020
Mtola8:
Good afternoon, I received a credit alert this afternoon. I wasn't expecting any money of such from anyone #20,000. I remember I solicited for help on nairaland and Twitter during the total lockdown. I put in my details in some giveaway tweets on Twitter and also dropped my account details when requested for on nairaland. That was weeks back and I was shocked receiving such money!! Please what should I do? The sender's name is visible in the credit alert.
Use Google and facebook to search for the person since you have his full name.. At least.. To say thanks..

1 Like

Re: Credit Alert by Mtola8: 4:06pm On May 13, 2020
captainking:

Use Google and facebook to search for the person since you have his full name.. At least.. To say thanks..
The first, middle and last name was shown. I searched and someone I don't know fits into the description of the three names.
Re: Credit Alert by 1realBobby(m): 4:07pm On May 13, 2020
Mtola8:

Lol
I'm serious bro... I've never gotten an unexpected alert in my life before... I don't know how it feel... you are lucky... so just pray for the person that sent it even though you don't know him/her in person
Re: Credit Alert by Mtola8: 4:08pm On May 13, 2020
1realBobby:
I'm serious bro... I've never gotten an unexpected alert in my life before... I don't know how it feel... you are lucky... so just pray for the person that sent it even though you don't know him/her in person
What if it was a mistake? I know God works in mysterious ways!! There are some lucky things you might have gotten also which I haven't been able to in my life too.
Re: Credit Alert by 1realBobby(m): 4:11pm On May 13, 2020
Mtola8:

What if it was a mistake?
oh... true ... that could also be the case... try searching the name on facebook and contact the person.... or don't touch the money for some days. . if the person lays a complain in the bank, they would reverse it or contact you...

but if not, then someone just blessed you with that money
Re: Credit Alert by 1realBobby(m): 4:12pm On May 13, 2020
Mtola8:

What if it was a mistake? I know God works in mysterious ways!! There are some lucky things you might have gotten also which I haven't been able to in my life too.
yeah true... me being Alive is a blessing on its own...
Re: Credit Alert by Mtola8: 4:18pm On May 13, 2020
1realBobby:
yeah true... me being Alive is a blessing on its own...
Naso bro!! Let's thank God in all
Re: Credit Alert by Mtola8: 4:21pm On May 13, 2020
1realBobby:
oh... true ... that could also be the case... try searching the name on facebook and contact the person.... or don't touch the money for some days. . if the person lays a complain in the bank, they would reverse it or contact you...

but if not, then someone just blessed you with that money
I hope so, I checked all three names on Facebook and got a match. A man, looks above 50, na person wey get money. You know those old men don't flaunt online, his last post was 2010, I only saw his profile pic.
Re: Credit Alert by captainking(m): 6:26pm On May 13, 2020
Mtola8:

The first, middle and last name was shown. I searched and someone I don't know fits into the description of the three names.
You posted your account details on public forums.. So it's normal it's someone who does not know you sent the money... It's possible..
Re: Credit Alert by Mtola8: 6:28pm On May 13, 2020
captainking:

You posted your account details on public forums.. So it's normal it's someone who does not know you sent the money... It's possible..
Through though, I was only concerned cause I posted it weeks back.
Re: Credit Alert by andyanders: 6:39pm On May 13, 2020
Mtola8:

Through though, I was only concerned cause I posted it weeks back.
Thank GOD for u. Me, i need help too and u can help me wit anything from ur blsg. I can send u a/c. Thnks
Re: Credit Alert by Mtola8: 6:54pm On May 13, 2020
andyanders:
Thank GOD for u. Me, i need help too and u can help me wit anything from ur blsg. I can send u a/c. Thnks
I won't be touching it anytime soon. I need to be careful and stay safe. So many "what if"
Re: Credit Alert by andyanders: 7:06pm On May 13, 2020
Mtola8:

I won't be touching it anytime soon. I need to be careful and stay safe. So many "what if"
It cannot be any form of mistake cus u once asked for assistance through here and a/c inclusive. There are people that do bls person and don't want to be mentioned. I've done such when things was good, as I read abt their case. Use ur best judgment, and may God shower u with more blsgs.
Re: Credit Alert by Mtola8: 7:13pm On May 13, 2020
andyanders:
It cannot be any form of mistake cus u once asked for assistance through here and a/c inclusive. There are people that do bls person and don't want to be mentioned. I've done such when things was good, as I read abt their case. Use ur best judgment, and may God shower u with more blsgs.
I understand bro, I posted it like 3weeks back. I just want to be careful at first.
Re: Credit Alert by andyanders: 7:34pm On May 13, 2020
D

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Man Paraded For Snatching Iphone In Delta / Another Black Man Dies After Being Shot By A White Police Officer In Atlanta / Lagos Arraigns Cousins For Killing Maersk Md's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.