Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

E-money Former Car Washer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-money Former Car Washer (8050 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Meets E-Money, Yul Edochie, Odumeje, Sings Nigerian Old Anthem / My Mum Gave Me 2 Charms When I Wanted To Make Money - Former Min. Nnia Nwodo / Tony Oneweek: "Why Didn't Police Investigate E-Money's Poverty?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Former Car Washer by ukaface(f): 10:21pm On May 13, 2020
And English is gone,and gone for good.

E- money and his money- I have nothing to say.
And does ritual money really exist?
Re: E-money Former Car Washer by Evergreen4(m): 10:23pm On May 13, 2020
I don't know if I should blame you or your English teacher

1 Like

Re: E-money Former Car Washer by engrchykae(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Forget e money
Tell us more about tinubu
or alakijda
Re: E-money Former Car Washer by silibaba: 10:54pm On May 13, 2020
can someone just help translate this English to grammar or grammar to English? grin
Southwest2023:
Sincerely I don't give a damm about E-money source of wealth. But I hate the victim card his brothers are playing.

Yoruba are not IGP that arrest E-money neither a yoruba man report him to police.

There's no way Yoruba people will hevy E-money Because nobody is compete with him.

When mompha was arrested we know how some of guys from southeast jubilating and merry .

Yes E-money is a car wash and I know his shop at omole inside olowora ojodu Berger... E-money left his car wash business without tell any of his customers.

After six months he was disappeared from the public his life was changed and he bought where he was doing car wash business then he built a mighty house there.

1 Like

Re: E-money Former Car Washer by waledeji(m): 11:09pm On May 13, 2020
Ariwaa:
[s][/s]
Are you on night shift
Re: E-money Former Car Washer by EzeNdiAra: 12:46am On May 14, 2020
Muna4real:

Did you say "Victims card his brothers are playing?". I don't understand.

1 Share

Re: E-money Former Car Washer by Susu888(m): 4:15am On May 14, 2020
So even a whole e money was a car washer??
People from that side nd sudden so called miracle money sha... grin

No wonder small question you ge dey hear na baba God.

From car washer to multibillionaire ( naira ofcourse grin) in a few years?

1 Like

Re: E-money Former Car Washer by Ikinternational: 4:34am On May 14, 2020
Southwest2023:
Sincerely I don't give a damm about E-money source of wealth. But I hate the victim card his brothers are playing.

Yoruba are not IGP that arrest E-money neither a yoruba man report him to police.

There's no way Yoruba people will hevy E-money Because nobody is compete with him.

When mompha was arrested we know how some of guys from southeast jubilating and merry .

Yes E-money is a car wash and I know his shop at omole inside olowora ojodu Berger... E-money left his car wash business without tell any of his customers.

After six months he was disappeared from the public his life was changed and he bought where he was doing car wash business then he built a mighty house there.

This whole post is so stupid. Even your father will tell you so.
Guy, this cannot seriously be what's on your mind.
The post is not even coherent sef

I'm laughing n smh at the same damn time
Re: E-money Former Car Washer by Ikinternational: 4:42am On May 14, 2020
I did not even read comments before I posted.
Seems we're all saying the same thing. lol

Very weird post
Re: E-money Former Car Washer by rummmy: 5:33am On May 14, 2020
Southwest2023:

this is how they are best in education...... this is the reality on ground, forget all the fake statistics they dish out for us to believe.
Re: E-money Former Car Washer by nairalandankrah: 5:37am On May 14, 2020
Jesos! Am literally holding my brain, as I read this
Re: E-money Former Car Washer by nairalandankrah: 5:38am On May 14, 2020
silibaba:
can someone just help translate this English to grammar or grammar to English? grin
Hahahaha...can't stop la
Re: E-money Former Car Washer by Karemarealty288(m): 5:48am On May 14, 2020
Southwest2023:

Op has sodomized English.,.

1 Like

Re: E-money Former Car Washer by fashionale(m): 8:44am On May 14, 2020
Please what kind of English is this? I nearly ran mad while trying to comprehend what he wrote.

1 Like

Re: E-money Former Car Washer by AdaoraNK(f): 8:54am On May 14, 2020
nobone:
Telly me chumtin!! So he is bought the place he is wash car and he is built a big house there?

Oh boy, my auto correct is showing...
error!
error!!
error!!!

Lol

1 Like

Re: E-money Former Car Washer by StubbornGENIUS: 9:13am On May 14, 2020
The OP ended up saying "I AM A MODAFUQING ILLITERATE" check out his previous postsif u wanna see chumchin
Re: E-money Former Car Washer by Denique(f): 9:31am On May 14, 2020
Southwest2023:

Did you have to injure Mama Eliza's language for you to pass your message across

Re: E-money Former Car Washer by Denique(f): 9:41am On May 14, 2020
SKhanmi:
Op is smart. Covering his tracks. I'll write the same way if I knew it could be traced back to me. Seen many masquerading like that on this platform. Na front.
I had agreed with you until I checked out his previous posts. grin
Re: E-money Former Car Washer by Xclusiveme: 9:47am On May 14, 2020
Op, if u can't speak or write in English properly, use pidgin instead of embarrassing yourself. People won't take u serious u know
Re: E-money Former Car Washer by kapelvej: 9:54am On May 14, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Forget e money
Tell us more about tinubu
you mean the bacterial infected tooth drug dealer?
Re: E-money Former Car Washer by Eryyy92: 9:59am On May 14, 2020
Southwest2023:

e dey vex you say E money first you blow for Lagos
Re: E-money Former Car Washer by SKhanmi: 10:05am On May 14, 2020
Denique:

I had agreed with you until I checked out his previous posts. grin

Lol. Might be true, can also be an alternate also since the profile was even created this year. Some people can exhibit 3 different types of personalities online/offline.
Re: E-money Former Car Washer by Nigerianization(m): 10:50am On May 14, 2020
Let's leave the messenger alone and focus on the message. The point is that his sources of wealth are questionable. If the OP's account is anything to go by, then there is a question mark somewhere.

I have heard people say he is into clearing and forwarding... Of what exactly??

When did he break even and what steps did he take to escape poverty to the point of opulence. KC's journey is even more traceable and even he that has a legitimate hustle (music) is now serving his younger brother upandan.

Why did PRECIOUS bail out from the group immediately EMoney 'hammered'? Why has he remained underground ever since?

Food for thought
Re: E-money Former Car Washer by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 14, 2020
All these small and illiterate village boys self. Nairaland has become second facebook for them where they exhibit their empty brains, courtesy of smartphones i guess...
Imagine this one kwa...
EVERYONE IS NOW OPENING THREAD
Re: E-money Former Car Washer by Chrisbella24(f): 12:44pm On May 14, 2020
Nigerianization:
Let's leave the messenger alone and focus on the message. The point is that his sources of wealth are questionable. If the OP's account is anything to go by, then there is a question mark somewhere.

I have heard people say he is into clearing and forwarding... Of what exactly??

When did he break even and what steps did he take to escape poverty to the point of opulence. KC's journey is even more traceable and even he that has a legitimate hustle (music) is now serving his younger brother upandan.

Why did PRECIOUS bail out from the group immediately EMoney 'hammered'? Why has he remained underground ever since?

Food for thought

Na was o..

People won't just mind their business
Re: E-money Former Car Washer by Nigerianization(m): 1:04pm On May 14, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Na was o..

People won't just mind their business

I just realized how much of a busy body I was on this issue. It's probably because it's now an issue for police investigation.
Re: E-money Former Car Washer by Southwest2023: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2020
I'm surprised too. But igbo people deliberately shunned the message and attack the Messenger.
Susu888:
So even a whole e money was a car washer??
People from that side nd sudden so called miracle money sha... grin

No wonder small question you ge dey hear na baba God.

From car washer to multibillionaire ( naira ofcourse grin) in a few years?

1 Like

Re: E-money Former Car Washer by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2020
My dear, that's what they do.

One or two trips to Malaysia, Indonesia or South Africa ferrying white powder and they come back bearing the name Eze Ego.

They will tell you tales of how hardworking they are and how they hustle this and hustle that.

They build huge mansions and are given chieftaincy titles that go with red caps.

You hear boasts like, "our city has the highest concentration of billionaires in the world".

Those who know the source of their wealth just snigger privately and leave them to their chest beating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Hailed On Promotion Of Tech Opportunities For Youths / I Can't Believe These Two Brothers Are Agemates (Picture) / Effects Of Terrorism On The General Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.