Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,156 members, 7,957,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Thought Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thought Of Life (189 Views)

The Thought Of Two Women Having Sex Makes Me Want To Puke. / And We Thought Of Having A Female Jesus / Things You Never Thought God Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thought Of Life by jom28gy(m): 5:45pm On May 13, 2020
What will I do to be free from this of boring life and situation? I think have enough money, can set me free from all those burdens of life, working for government or people are burden to me, just want control my thoughts and be free from financial burdens?
Re: Thought Of Life by nwakgr8: 6:31pm On May 15, 2020
Me too. What are you up too cry
Re: Thought Of Life by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On May 15, 2020
Control your thoughts? What sort of thoughts are those that you want control over? Depressive thoughts? Worries and anxieties? undecided undecided
Re: Thought Of Life by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On May 16, 2020
Why do people create threads just for the sake of it? undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Denomination Did YOU Get Saved? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/05/2020 / Seafarers Job, Apply Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.