Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

What You Need To Know About Balanced Fund - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What You Need To Know About Balanced Fund (466 Views)

Earn Thrill Fund Investment / Investors Lose Money In Fake "Hedge Fund" BTD Multiglobal LTD / Unstoppable Fund Is A Scam Do Not Invest With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Balanced Fund by gbengalite(m): 5:47pm On May 13, 2020
If you checked my last post which was yesterday, I talked about mutual fund and the types of mutual fund; under that I mentioned balanced fund which I’m going to briefly talked about.

Balanced funds is type of mutual funds that invest money across different asset classes, this includes both low and medium risk stocks, bonds, and other securities. Balanced funds invest with the goal of both income and capital appreciation.

Is balanced fund a good investment?

Let’s find out on FBNQuest
https://beyondtoday.fbnquest.com/balanced-fund.php

Do feel free to drop your comment and let’s me your thoughts on the discussion

(1) (Reply)

2755 Sqm Land for Sale in Abuja. / The Best Investment Platform For You / Make Money Online.. No Need Of Registration Fee....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.