Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,038 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Phyno Biography Net Worth & Car Collection 2020 (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Biography Net Worth & Car Collection 2020 (photos) (556 Views)

Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) / E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyno Biography Net Worth & Car Collection 2020 (photos) by Bobonaijasite: 7:30pm On May 13, 2020
Born 1986 in Enugu by parents that were natives of Anambra, Azubuike Nelson Chibuzor A.K.A. Phyno or Phyno fino’s passion for music just like many other musicians started at a tender age.

Although he had the dreams of becoming a pilot instead of flying and navigating airplanes, phyno ended up as a pilot of music.

He acquired a degree in public administration from the Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Enugu.

The decision to go by the stage name “Phyno” was established as one of his folks threw compliments (phenomenon) at him following his performance, he then loved the name and decided to go with the “Phyno” from the “Phenomenon”.

The singer has released a couple of hit songs from ghost mode to Alobam and many others. The singer has also featured many top Nigeria artists like M.I, Ill-bliss, Timaya, and p-square. Phyno Fino has not looked back ever since he started his musical career; he has continued to release hit singles. And as a result, his net worth keeps getting bigger.

Read full article below
https://naijabobo.site/blog/phyno-biography-net-worth-car-collection-2020-photos/

Re: Phyno Biography Net Worth & Car Collection 2020 (photos) by SLAP44: 7:31pm On May 13, 2020
The overall Eze Nnunnu worldwide! cheesy

We remain loyal to your rapacious ability. You are the very best.
Re: Phyno Biography Net Worth & Car Collection 2020 (photos) by Muna4real(f): 8:05pm On May 13, 2020
He is my crush cool cool
Re: Phyno Biography Net Worth & Car Collection 2020 (photos) by MrSensor(m): 8:11pm On May 13, 2020
Muna4real:
He is my crush cool cool
HE does not know you.
Gold digger.
Re: Phyno Biography Net Worth & Car Collection 2020 (photos) by Muna4real(f): 8:14pm On May 13, 2020
MrSensor:
HE does not know you.

Aproko. Does he need to know me? sad

Jealousy! cool wink

(1) (Reply)

See Amazing Photo Of Stefflon Don And Sister Causing Confusion Online (photo). / Davido Snubs Chioma !!!! / Rema Chooses Burna Boy Over Wizkid And Naira Marley, Gives Reasons (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.