Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State (2320 Views)

Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry / Anger As 10 APC Governors Accompany Buhari To Daura For APC Registration / Anger As Presidency Boycotts Meeting With South South Governors, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by SanusiGworo: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
1.He made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.
2.Made Nigeria a failed state
3.Very soon Nigeria will officially be regarded as a banana Republic.

Wikipedia's list of failed states has been updated and Nigeria is now one of the countries on the list.
The free web-based encyclopedia project which contains information on a wide variety of subjects, described a failed state as a political body that has disintegrated to a point where basic conditions and responsibilities of a sovereign government no longer function properly.
It further added that a state can also fail if the government loses its legitimacy even if it is performing its functions properly. For a stable state, it is necessary for the government to enjoy both effectiveness and legitimacy. Likewise, when a nation weakens and its standard of living declines, it introduces the possibility of total governmental collapse.

Some countries listed as a failed state include; Syria, Somalia, Myanmar, Nigeria, Iraq, Yemen, Turkey, Democratic Republic of Congo, Central African Republic, Rwanda, Liberia, Yugoslavia, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Sudan, South Sudan.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/8/nigeria-added-to-wikipedias-list-of-failed-states.html

Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by SanusiGworo: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
By 2023 Nigeria will be a banana republic officially, thanks to Buhari.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by Honduras01: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
undecided which anger? isn't Nigeria a failed whatever?
u better take the bitter truth and work on ur failure.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by crestedaguiyi: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
So who and who is angry cos me i see it as a reminder of my strength and ability to survive in a failed state like Nigeria, its not easy.

Your president cant visit his hometown for salah or anything

Your COAS couldn't go home to bury his late mum

Your presidents hometown traditionally ruler and alot others are hiding in abuja cos they cant go home.

what does all this point to ?

6 Likes

Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by psucc(m): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
So what is new about that? When Nigeria won the "Poverty Capital of the World", even her leaders did not complain nor even deny her new trophy.

Now, to God be the glory, Nigeria has been officially recognized and added to the league of Failed States, a placement it rightly deserves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Zombies will tell you it's hate speech. Remember the zoo govt even increased the fine for "hate speech" to 5 million.

These fools have destroyed nijeriya...

Oya unity bambialas over to una... cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by Shellsploit: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
I thought Wikipedia pages can be editable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by SanusiGworo: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
So who and who is angry cos me i see it as a reminder of my strength and ability to survive in a failed state like Nigeria, its not easy.

Your president cant visit his hometown foe salah or anything

Your COAS couldn't go home to bury his late mum

Zombies didn't know Nigeria is failed state.

4 Likes

Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by QuotaSystem: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Linda Ikeji can never be daft enough to not know that Wikipedia is an editable source that can be changed by ANYONE with an Internet connection.

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by Kundagarten: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
QuotaSystem:
Linda Ikeji can never be daft enough to not know that Wikipedia is an editable source that can be changed by ANYONE with an Internet connection.
But Nigeria is a failed state using all the metrics.
Banana republic.

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by melvinjames: 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Who is angry? Who no know before

1 Like

Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by kadas01(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Any country that does NOT have full control of all her land territories is a failed state!!

For instance, some parts of north east controlled by boko haram till date makes Nigeria a confirm failed state!

We should stop deceiving ourselves!!

1 Like

Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by explorer250(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
buhari has finished this country

1 Like

Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by Marine54(m): 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
SanusiGworo:
By 2023 Nigeria will be a banana republic officially, thanks to Buhari.
And thanks to the sophisticated and intelligent onesfrom the West, especially the muslims ones!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by slivertongue: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nigeria is a failed country with failed institutions, failed political parties and failed leaders

5 Likes

Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by Geestarry(f): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
These facts were edited by people. Anyone who believes otherwise can make a move to submit an edit.

1 Like

Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by shilenji(m): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
If we anger, wetin make the other countries do. Abeg na koks dem yarn abeg.
Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by PapaBaby: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nigeria is a failed state, there's no two ways about it.
Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Where is the anger?

What a blogger?!!!
Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
Marine54:
And thanks to the sophisticated and intelligent once from the West, especially the muslims once!

If I were you, I'd leave the sophisticated "once" in the West alone and register in the nearest primary school to learn when and how to use the words once and ones.

1 Like

Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by Marine54(m): 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
FrLukas:

If I were you, I'd leave the sophisticated "once" in the West alone and register in the nearest primary school to learn when and how to use the words once and ones.
It's just a mistake , Mr primary School teacher !
Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by Bialegend(m): 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Happiness As Wikipedia Label The Zoo Called Nigeria A Failed State. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by Adekamkpe23: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
Fooools.
Anybody can edit Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Adekamkpe23:
Fooools.
Anybody can edit Wikipedia
No one needs to edit Wikipedia to know about the state of the country.

What do you call a country than can't provide any of these basic amenities to it citizens since 1960:
- Portable water
- 24 hour electricity
-Healthcare
-Security
-Sanitation
-Good road network

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by Bialegend(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

No one needs to edit Wikipedia to know about the state of the country.

What do you call a country than can't provide any of the basic amenities to it citizens since 1960:
- Portable water
- 24 hour electricity
-Healthcare
-Security
-Sanitation
-Good road network
Such countries are called Zoo and failed states of which the zoo fits in.

1 Like

Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by omenka(m): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
Seeing Turkey, Rwanda and Yugoslavia on the list tells one it is completely nonsensical.

I wonder why people tey to make negative news, even though false, trend at all cost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by 2cul2care: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
What is the anger about, there r no lies here, let's call a spade a spade
Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by Kaydans(m): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
SanusiGworo:
1.He made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.
2.Made Nigeria a failed state
3.Very soon Nigeria will officially be regarded as a banana Republic.

Bloggers sha

1 Like

Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by jrjfjfj: 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
FrLukas:

Chai see finishing,they will never mind their business grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
It's a failed local government area grin
Re: Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State by astonished: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
why do Nigerians like defending their country? we need international community to know what's is going on this country, we need to be rescued, our life is no more secure

Government & security agency keep oppressing the innocent citizen, we can't even protest anymore or risk your life. and one stupid person will be defend this country.

though they are lot of heartless people who are okay with the way this country is going, because they belong to class of oppressor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate / Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. / The Next President Must Come From Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.