Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Confessions That Bring Prosperity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confessions That Bring Prosperity (238 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions / Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confessions That Bring Prosperity by EvangelistMFM(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2020
CONFESSIONS THAT BRING PROSPERITY
(TO BE SAID DAILY FOR 7DAYS)
By D.K Olukoya

Jesus is Lord of this earth. The earth with all its fulness belong to God. As a joint heir with Jesus. I claim the wealth of this earth,for it belongs to Jesus. I claim all that Jesus' death made available for me to receive. In Jesus'name, I command you devil to loose the wealth of this earth! Take your hands off now! I command every hindering force to stop! In Jesus'name, I bind you and render you ineffective against me! In Jesus'name, I command wealth to come to me mow! Jesus is the Lord of my life.Jesus is the Lord of my finances, Jesus is Lord!

I delight myself in the Word of the Lord,therefore, I am blessed.Wealth and riches shall be in my house and my righteousness endureth forever(Ps 112:1-3)

I remember the Lord my God,for it is He that giveth me power to get wealth (Deut 8:18)

With me are riches and honour,enduring wealth and prosperity. (Prov 8:18)

Iam crowned with wealth (Prov 14:24)

I know the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ, that,though He was rich,yet for my sake He became poor,that through His poverty I might be rich (2 Corin 8:9)

I shout for joy: Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of His servant. (Ps 35:27)

The Lord is my shepherd (Ps 23:1)

The Lord prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies, He anoints my head with oil,my cup runneth over (Ps 23:5)

The blessing of the Lord makes me rich and He adds no trouble to it (Prov 10:22)

I receive wealth from the Lord and the good health to enjoy it (Eccl.5:19)

I am blessed because I trust in the Lord. I reverence the Lord, therefore there is no want in my life. The young lions do lack and suffer hunger: But I shall not want any good thing (Ps 34:8-10)

I have given and it shall be given unto me,good measure pressed down,shaken together and running over,shall men give into my bossom. For with the same measure that I mete a withal it shall be measured to me again (Luke 6:38)

God is able to make all grace abound toward me,that I,always having all sufficiency in all things,may have an abundance for every good work (2 Corin.9:cool

Iam prospering in every way,My body keeps well, even as my soul keeps well and prosper (3 John 2)

Whatsover I ask the Father in the name of His Son Jesus,He will give it to me (John 16:23)

Abraham's blessings are mine. (Gal.3:14)

What things soever I desire,when I pray, I believe that I have received them and I shall have them (Mark 11:24)

I delight myself in the Lord,and He gives me the desires of my heart (Ps 37:4)

I seek first the kingdom of God,therefore everything I need shall be added unto me (Luke 12:31)

The wealth of the sinner is laid up for me (Prov 13:22)

My inheritance shall be forever, I shall not be ashamed in the evil time; and in the days of famine I shall be satisfied (Ps 37:18-19)

Every burden shall be taken away from off my shoulder,and every yoke from off my neck,and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing ( Isa 10:27)

I am like a tree that's planted by the rivers of water . Everything I do shall prosper(Ps 1:3)

I will not faint,for in due time and at the appointed season I shall reap,if I faint not (Gal 6:9)

My God supplies all of my need according to His riches in glory Christ Jesus (Phil.4:19)

For Prayer and Counseling pls Call:

Evang.John Otuechere,
Leader,Souls for Christ Evangelistic Movement
+2348146369059;+2348183438706
Email-theevangelist2@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How to Control The Soul / Reopened SC Church Closes Again After Members Exposed To Coronavirus At Services / Exchange Your Airtime For Cash. 100 Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.