Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes (153884 Views)

Nigeria Airways 18 Years After It Packed Up (Pictures, Video) / Nigeria Airways Begins Operations, December 2018 (Photos) / Nigeria Airways: A Peek Into Its Heydays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by Fisiryorh(m): 7:59pm On May 17, 2020
My Mom worked as a senior flight purses & my Dad, An Aeronautical engineer/ Pilot with Nigeria Airways for over 35 years each...was heart breaking to see that obasanjo liquidated the airline with no just cause & without adequate pay in years......

WHAT A SHAME.....

JAH HELP US ALL...
Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by PropertyBuying(f): 9:51pm On May 18, 2020
FlordFlorez:
When Nigeria was still working. Now, it has developed so many faults that are yet to be repair.
Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by AlphaTaikun: 12:42am On Feb 28, 2022
sarrki:
Nigeria hostess in 1973, Nigeria leaders are among the best in the world. They have turned Nigeria airways to a super intercontinental carrier with 1500 destination across the globe, generating 150 billion naira yearly and providing jobs to 10,000 Nigerians, Kenya and Ethiopia, South Africa and the United Arab Emirates have indicated interest in learning the magic industrious Nigerians, now the towering pride of the black world.
Woah... 1973! That's a Nigeria Airways Fokker plane.

The new Nigeria Airways Airbus
A310 was an iconic plane I first
flew onboard in 1988 on an international flight from Lagos, MMIA. Nostalgic moments.
Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by Horus(m): 1:08am On Feb 28, 2022
Nigeria Airways

Re: Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes by Uchek(m): 2:12am On Sep 21, 2023
What was the state of the airline when OBJ liquidated it?

Fisiryorh:
My Mom worked as a senior flight purses & my Dad, An Aeronautical engineer/ Pilot with Nigeria Airways for over 35 years each...was heart breaking to see that obasanjo liquidated the airline with no just cause & without adequate pay in years......

WHAT A SHAME.....

JAH HELP US ALL...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To / Spanish Student Visas / STUDY IN BULGARIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.