Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Do You Need An App...???? Then This Is For You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need An App...???? Then This Is For You. (422 Views)

A GTB Employee Helped Bank Customer Set Up Her App, Then ‘Stole’ Her N600k - FIJ / Do You Need An App..??? Then This Is For You / If You Don't Have This Free Money Making App, Then Your Phone Is Useless! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An App...???? Then This Is For You. by Jetblessing: 2:36pm On May 14, 2020
Hello Everyone, my name is jetblessing aka lightbearer am an app developer, if u have a website, u can contact me to help u develop it to an app and publish on playstore and start earning through admob, I can also build
1. TV app
2. Website app
3. Game app
4. Website App
5. Chat app e.t.c
Contact me for any of the app creation and help u publish on playstore at affordable price

How can I earn with the app
You can start earning from those app with admob ads, in which I will help u to input and ur app will be uploaded on playstore at affordable price.
Contact me on Whatsapp through this number 08110163392

(1) (Reply)

FBN Ecard Holders Carried Out 105 Million Card Transaction During Lockdown / 5 Personal-finance Mistakes That Kill Promising Companies / Urgent Attention Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.