Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

A Deeper Understanding Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood (miracle) For Israel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Deeper Understanding Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood (miracle) For Israel (1292 Views)

Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) / Miracles: Why Is Raising The Dead A Difficult Miracle For Many Pastors Today? / What Is Your Understanding Of Sabbath? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Deeper Understanding Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood (miracle) For Israel by donnie(m): 2:03am On May 14, 2020
A Deeper Understanding of the Woman With The Issue of Blood (Miracle) for Israelites

Matthew 9, Mark 5 & Luke 8

The Messiah was on His way to resurrect the daughter of Jairus who was 12*. A woman with an issue of blood for 12* years touched the hem of His garment and was healed.

What's the meaning? The 12 lost tribes of Israel are bleeding (losing their substance) and the solution is to come back to the law, statutes and commandments through the Messiah. That's why the woman touched the edge or border of His garment.

What's at the border of the Israelite garment? Yes, fringes (Numbers 15:38). What do the fringes represent? Yes, the remembrance of the Most High's laws.

PRECEPT: in many instances, the Bible refers to Israel as a woman. grin For example, Rev. 12.

Revelation 12:1 KJV
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a WOMAN clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve (12) stars:

To be made whole (Mark 9:21) the lost 12 tribes of Israel must come back to the law through the Messiah.

*Daughter of Jairus was 12, means the lost 12 tribes are dead.
*Blood represents life, the 12 tribes losing their substance (the laws).

It's all about you Israel (12 tribes)!

Yahu Ben Israel
Author

#AwakeOIsrael

1 Share

Re: A Deeper Understanding Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood (miracle) For Israel by Kobojunkie: 2:34am On May 14, 2020
donnie:

PRECEPT: in many instances, the Bible refers to Israel as a woman. grin For example, Rev. 12.
Revelation 12:1 KJV
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a WOMAN clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve (12) stars:
To be made whole (Mark 9:21) the lost 12 tribes of Israel must come back to the law through the Messiah.
*Daughter of Jairus was 12, means the lost 12 tribes are dead.
*Blood represents life, the 12 tribes losing their substance (the laws).
It's all about you Israel (12 tribes)!
ROFLMAO!! So, a child is 12 means the 12 tribes of israel are dead?
Blood represents life means the 12 tribes of israel are loosing their substance?

What the heck grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Deeper Understanding Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood (miracle) For Israel by donnie(m): 2:56am On May 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

ROFLMAO!! So, a child is 12 means the 12 tribes of israel are dead?
Blood represents life means the 12 tribes of israel are loosing their substance?

What the heck grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

At least, it's better than using the passage to ginger members to push through the crowd, and push through every obstacle of their cares and needs and to touch the helm of his garment with 10,000 naira on the altar. grin grin grin

O Christianity... SMH

What I shared is powerful revelation. It blessed my soul and others I shared it with a great deal. This type of message is not for idolaters.
Re: A Deeper Understanding Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood (miracle) For Israel by Kobojunkie: 3:03am On May 14, 2020
donnie:

At least, it's better using the passage to ginger members to push through the crowd, and push through every obstacle of their cares and needs and to touch the helm of his garment with 10,000 naira on the altar. grin grin grin
O Christianity...
What I shared is powerful revelation. It blessed my soul and others I shared it with a great deal. This type of message is not for idolaters.
Why is it that when you take the entire gospel as a whole, your so called revelation falls to pieces? Why does your so called precept only make sense when you pick apart the entire story to choose only those pieces that can adequately fit into your preconceived notion there? undecided undecided undecided

At least Christianity manages to keep much of the story intact. You basically picked the gospels apart in order to pick just the two lines to join together to your claim there.
Not that I am arguing on behalf of Christianity in anyway

1 Like

Re: A Deeper Understanding Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood (miracle) For Israel by udopee(f): 3:42am On May 14, 2020
Are you tired of the side effects and complications that comes with using artficial methods of Family Planning (contraceptive pills, injectables, etc) and need a professional counselor to guide you on Natural methods of Family Planning, we are here for you.

As a woman, understanding how your body function is a sure and safe step in achieving Sexual and Reproductive Health and planning your Family effectively.

Enroll in our Whatsapp platform and get proper guidance and tutorials from professionals on Natural Family planning methods and be empowered on relaying on your own resources to live a more fulfilled life.

It is private, convenient and affordable.
Contact us today and You will not regret it.
Whatsapp: 08189229266.
Email: touch.heartfa15@gmail.com.

TAKE_ CHARGE.
YOUR_HEALTH_IS_YOUR_WEALTH.

Re: A Deeper Understanding Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood (miracle) For Israel by donnie(m): 6:58am On May 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Why is it that when you take the entire gospel as a whole, your so called revelation falls to pieces? Why does your so called precept only make sense when you pick apart the entire story to choose only those pieces that can adequately fit into your preconceived notion there? undecided undecided undecided

At least Christianity manages to keep much of the story intact. You basically picked the gospels apart in order to pick just the two lines to join together to your claim there.
Not that I am arguing on behalf of Christianity in anyway

The bible is not a European book. It is a book written by our black Israelite ancestors and for black Israelites.

All the prophets of scripture were black ISRAELITES. We do not allow gentiles interprete scripture for us. They will tell lies, in an attempt make scriptures appeal to them or to steal our identity as they've already done.
Re: A Deeper Understanding Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood (miracle) For Israel by Kobojunkie: 5:51pm On May 14, 2020
donnie:

The bible is not a European book. It is a book written by our black Israelite ancestors and for black Israelites.

All the prophets of scripture were black ISRAELITES. We do not allow gentiles interprete scripture for us. They will tell lies, in an attempt make scriptures appeal to them or to steal our identity as they've already done.
What black israelite ancestors?
The book has never claimed to be European. And Israelites aren't really a race of Africans either. So why are you gungho on demanding they are black? Because your skin is black and you want your blackness to have some significance in this world you live in?

1 Like

Re: A Deeper Understanding Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood (miracle) For Israel by donnie(m): 8:18pm On May 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

What black israelite ancestors?
The book has never claimed to be European. And Israelites aren't really a race of Africans either. So why are you gungho on demanding they are black? Because your skin is black and you want your blackness to have some significance in this world you live in?

See how you tell lies in defense of your beloved white man. Wake any child up from sleep and ask what color is Jesus and they will answer WHITE. That's how deep the destruction of my people ISRAEL is. See how the thought of a black MESSIAH offends you.

And there is no nation or race called "Africans". That's a European appellation. Africa is a continent of several nations. FOCUS my friend. You don't know who the ISRAELITES are, so you err.

And did you ever question your white slavemasters who taught you to worship a Jesus that looks like them? I already have significance by YAH's grace. This preaching is to free the rest of my people who are blinded and bewitched by the white man and his sorcery.

The bible is a book written by ISRAELITES and for ISRAELITES. Deal with it.

Re: A Deeper Understanding Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood (miracle) For Israel by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On May 14, 2020
donnie:

See how you tell lies in defense of your beloved white man. Wake any child up from sleep and ask what color is Jesus and they will answer WHITE. That's how deep the destruction of my people ISRAEL is. See how the thought of a black MESSIAH offends you.
I am not telling lies in defense of anyone. The reason we know that Jesus was an israelite is because history documents lead us to this fact, right? And the reason we know Israelites are not Africans is again because we have historical evidence, many of which have survived to this day, proving they are not. So, stating what is known and substantiated is not lying...

donnie:

And there is no nation or race called "Africans". That's a European appellation. Africa is a continent of several nations. FOCUS my friend.
You are right... I made a mistake there. "Africans" is not a race. It wasn't a european appellation of any sort.
donnie:

And did you ever question your white slavemasters who taught you to worship a Jesus that looks like them? I already have significance by YAH's grace. This preaching is to free the rest of my people who are blinded and bewitched by the white man and his sorcery.

The bible is a book written by ISRAELITES and for Israelites. Deal with it.
What white slavemasters? I was never a slave. My ancestors are guilty of selling their brothers and sisters into slavery though, but I was never a slave. No other taught me to worship even Jesus. I picked up books and learned for myself how to reach Him using the information left all of us, from thousands of years ago.
The Bible was NOT written by Israelites, but fortunately, for ALL NATIONS... Yes, the God of the Bible said that He would be God to all Nations, not just the Israelites anymore(after the old covenant).
There is no preaching here though. You are simply cutting and pasting texts, many of them probably out of context, in attempts at making some kind of connection which remains lost to many of your readers, myself included.

1 Like

Re: A Deeper Understanding Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood (miracle) For Israel by donnie(m): 9:22pm On May 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I am not telling lies in defense of anyone. The reason we know that Jesus was an israelite is because history documents lead us to this fact, right? And the reason we know Israelites are not Africans is again because we have historical evidence, many of which have survived to this day, proving they are not. So, stating what is known and substantiated is not lying...

Where are your ancient historical documents and records? History ko, geography ni. If you're honest, you'll agree that the so-called history you're referring to is what Hollywood and CNN showed you... And that's a white people. That fake state of Israel was arranged in 1948 by the league of nations, after the second world war.

The land is occupied by people with absolutely no blood connection to the patriach Yakubi (Jacob) of the bible. They are from Germany, Russia, Ukraine etc. A look at their paternal DNA composition shows they are from different fathers. But the true Isrealites who occupy sub-saharan Africa and the U.S. have one major paternal DNA haplogroup linking to Jacob.

Kobojunkie:
You are right... I made a mistake there. "Africans" is not a race. It wasn't a european appellation of any sort.

Do you know where the name came from? The continent was named after Leo Scipio Africanus. Was he Chinese?

Kobojunkie:
What white slavemasters? I was never a slave. My ancestors are guilty of selling their brothers and sisters into slavery though, but I was never a slave.

Funny how you remind me of the Pharisees

John 8:32-33
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

Kobojunkie:
The Bible was NOT written by Israelites

Seriously? Is this not another lie? That's what happens when white man's witchcraft is at work.

Kobojunkie:
There is no preaching here though. You are simply cutting and pasting texts, many of them probably out of context, in attempts at making some kind of connection which remains lost to many of your readers, myself included.

Listen, I have already pulled down strongholds and freed many. I did not come to NL to engage in arguments to no avail. I came to sound a WARNING. YAH is calling Israel now to REPENT.

And to understand the scripture properly, you must purge your mind of the white supremacists lies and concepts of a "general god" for everyone. NO. He is called YAHUAH, The God of Israel. They have already created their white European god and gotten the entire world to worship the image they created. YAH's plan of salvation is for Israel and at the end ISRAEL will rule this word.

You can go ahead worshipping your white Jesus under the religion they created for themselves and leave us with our scriptures, to serve the one true ELOHIYM of ISRAEL, keeping his commandments.

Re: A Deeper Understanding Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood (miracle) For Israel by Kobojunkie: 9:31pm On May 14, 2020
donnie:

Seriously? Is this not another lie? That's what happens when white man's witchcraft is at work.
Sorry again... my mistake... I keep making them it seems.
I meant to say the Bible was not written solely for Israelites but for all Nations, as the God of the Bible did in fact declare that He would be God of all Nations. So, assuming the Book was meant for just israelites is erroneous thinking. In addition, even in the old covenant, there were laws that applied to foreigners.
Re: A Deeper Understanding Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood (miracle) For Israel by donnie(m): 9:44pm On May 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Sorry again... my mistake... I keep making them it seems.
I meant to say the Bible was not written solely for Israelites but for all Nations, as the God of the Bible did in fact declare that He would be God of all Nations. So, assuming the Book was meant for just israelites is erroneous thinking. In addition, even in the old covenant, there were laws that applied to foreigners.

That the book talks about all nations doesn't mean he is the God of all nations. Can't you see they reject him? Even true Isrealites have been bewitched and enticed to copy other nations. That's why we happily accepted white Jesus.

He chose true ISRAEL His people to be above all nations but Israel today is enslaved by all nations.

Deuteronomy 28:1
"And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:"

What happened? What has blinded Israel from the truth? Your guess is as good as mine.

Re: A Deeper Understanding Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood (miracle) For Israel by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On May 14, 2020
donnie:

That the book talks about all nations doesn't mean he is the God of all nations. Can't you see they reject him? Even true Isrealites have been bewitched and enticed to copy other nations. That's why we happily accepted white Jesus.
The God of Isreal said He will be God of all Nations. That has no dependence on whether the nations reject Him or not. Throughout the Bible, Israel was known to reject God time and time again but God being faithful, never abandoned them. That is why He is a faithful God.
donnie:

He chose true ISRAEL His people to be above all nations but Israel today is enslaved by all nations.
Do you suppose that Israel was a better nation when God first Chose her? God knew that Israel was a stiff-necked people even before He chose them but that did not deter him. If you think Israel, the Nation, was chosen because you believe the people were righteous or holy, you are wrong.
Slavery is nothing new to israel either. God used it to punish israel several times in the Bible as well.
donnie:

What happened? What has blinded Israel from the truth? Your guess is as good as mine.
Nothing happened. Nothing Blinded them. If you would actually pick up that book and read it for yourself, you would realize that the only person who seems outraged at nothing here is you.
Re: A Deeper Understanding Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood (miracle) For Israel by donnie(m): 10:23pm On May 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Nothing happened. Nothing Blinded them. If you would actually pick up that book and read it for yourself, you would realize that the only person who seems outraged at nothing here is you.

Romans 11:8,25
[8](According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hearwink unto this day.
[25]For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Back up your argument with relevant scriptures, not just plenty English.

Hosea 3:5
Afterward the children of Israel shall return, and seek YAHUAH their God, and David their king, and shall come with trembling to YAHUAH and to his blessings in the last days.

I warned you, take off white man's lenses if you want to understand scripture.

Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

Re: A Deeper Understanding Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood (miracle) For Israel by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On May 14, 2020
donnie:

Romans 11:8,25
[8](According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hearwink unto this day.
[25]For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Back up your argument with relevant scriptures, not just plenty English.
Hosea 3:5
Afterward the children of Israel shall return, and seek YAHUAH their God, and David their king, and shall come with trembling to YAHUAH and to his blessings in the last days.

I warned you, take off white man's lenses if you want to understand scripture.
Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

See what I told you? If you had read the book to begin with, you would not have asked what blinded them to begin with as if it were something new?The verses you pulled out there were written thousands of years ago. Nothing has changed with Israel since then, just like I stated.
Re: A Deeper Understanding Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood (miracle) For Israel by donnie(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

See what I told you? If you had read the book to begin with, you would not have asked what blinded them to begin with as if it were something new?The verses you pulled out there were written thousands of years ago. Nothing has changed with Israel since then, just like I stated.

Is that the new point you're making now after telling lies?

Yes, because of our pride and disobedience he allowed gentiles rule over us, with lies, wickedness, witchcraft, and craftiness. YAH allowed the god of this world (white man) to blind his people. But their time is up, and that's why you see the blindness is leaving, and an AWAKENING is already happening all over the world.
Re: A Deeper Understanding Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood (miracle) For Israel by Kobojunkie: 10:44pm On May 14, 2020
donnie:

Is that the new point you're making now after telling lies?
Yes, because of our pride and disobedience he allowed gentiles rule over us, with lies, wickedness, witchcraft, and craftiness. YAH allowed the god of this world (white man) to blind his people. But their time is up, and that's why you see the blindness is leaving, and an AWAKENING is already happening all over the world.
There is no new point. The book and information contained is more than a thousand years old.

(1) (Reply)

Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die / Christmas ! What it all about ? / What Can We Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.