Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die (1288 Views)

Why Can't God Kill Satan Once And For All / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Why Didnt God Kill Satan From The Onset? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by richmond500: 6:55am On Apr 23, 2023
I mean, God first destroyed the world with water, then sacrificed his only son, now on the last days, we will all have to witness Armageddon, and then some of us will be thrown into hell.

All because of Satan

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 23, 2023
Na story na. 🤣

7 Likes

Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by Natbrowny: 7:17am On Apr 23, 2023
God is Satan. He cant kill himself

Here's d deal 👉🏽 He's got 2 personalities just like humans (afterall he created humans in his image).

When he does something good, sweet and lovely - he is GOD
When he does something bad and very bad - he is SATAN.

Tunde can date 2 gals same tym.. And have different personality with them. With one girl, he's a good guy, with the other gal, he's a bad guy.

6 Likes

Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by potent5(m): 7:39am On Apr 23, 2023
richmond500:
I mean, God first destroyed the world with water, then sacrificed his only son, now on the last days, we will all have to witness Armageddon, and then some of us will be thrown into hell.

All because of Satan
Because God's ways are not your ways. He does not think the way mortal beings think.

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by Blissful45(m): 7:46am On Apr 23, 2023
Everything Is mysterious to me. If I want to ask some certain questions, I may be labelled as anti-God so let me remain silent
Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by AntiChristian: 7:47am On Apr 23, 2023
You can't understand the Bible with a carnal mind! You must be supercharged with the Hollywood spirit for you to play ball!
Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by falcon01: 7:52am On Apr 23, 2023
It's not possible, if the boss die for film e Don finish be that. So there need to be a representation of good and Evil.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:54am On Apr 23, 2023
richmond500:
I mean, God first destroyed the world with water, then sacrificed his only son, now on the last days, we will all have to witness Armageddon, and then some of us will be thrown into hell.All because of Satan
Not because of Satan but an unresolved issue that must be resolved! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by internationalman(m): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2023
Dying is way easier than life imprisonment
Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by Templee333(m): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2023
God an Satan exist only in your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by iHateFraudsters: 9:13am On Apr 23, 2023
Natbrowny:
God is Satan. He cant kill himself

Here's d deal 👉🏽 He's got 2 personalities just like humans (afterall he created humans in his image).

When he does something good, sweet and lovely - he is GOD
When he does something bad and very bad - he is SATAN.

Tunde can date 2 gals same tym.. And have different personality with them. With one girl, he's a good guy, with the other gal, he's a bad guy.

Spot on 👍

When I tell people that God and satan are two sides of the same coin, they call me a satan worshipper.

I just laugh at their stupidity when I bring out facts to buttress my claims.

The overly religious people can't see beyond their noses.

3 Likes

Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by Maynman: 9:26am On Apr 23, 2023
potent5:

Because God's ways are not your ways. He does not think the way mortal beings think.
Mortal thinking would have done a better job, your god did a shabby job that’s why he regretted, he is a dullard.

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by Natbrowny: 9:28am On Apr 23, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Spot on 👍

When I tell people that God and satan are two sides of the same coin, they call me a satan worshipper.

I just laugh at their stupidity when I bring out facts to buttress my claims.

The overly religious people can't see beyond their noses.

They will complain. That's 4 sure. But religion is a chain. A ROUND CHAIN with no end.

Fanatics keep multiplying but some eyes don dey open

3 Likes

Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2023
Templee333:

Where are your churchgoer friends?
You can run but you can't hide Mr Atheist! cheesy
Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by tctrills: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

See you attacking others later you would be crying that I am attacking you. Hypocrite.
Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by tctrills: 11:55am On Apr 23, 2023
richmond500:

All because of Satan
Satan has a very important purpose in God's plan. He represents the opposition to good. Man must learn to overcome Satan and evil in other to fulfill God's plan.
We only improve and gain perfection as a result of overcoming opposition.
Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by Templee333(m): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

My beloved Max! How are you?
Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by CyberHustle: 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2023
There are no records I know of in the Holy Bible where a spirit was killed. Battles were fought, spirits prevailed and those prevailed over were cast out of glorious realms but no record of a spirit dying.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by Templee333(m): 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

atheism isn't a crime my brother.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2023
tctrills:

See you attacking others later you would be crying that I am attacking you. Hypocrite.
Ọ̀DẸ̀!
This is what your brethren in athiesm typed about God's organization instead of saying his own opinion about God:

Templee333:
It's time to answer all questions that bother you about the Jw people. You should well know that the FAQS section of the jw.org website doesn't give an honest answer to the questions asked. Also, any Jw member you meet to ask about their beliefs and doctrine may not give you all the needed information for fear that you will know the unpleasant and their dark side. It is only those who have had firsthand experience with the group that will give you unbiased information about them.

So if he doesn't believe in Jesus and Bible like you then why capitalizing one just one religion instead of going straight to tell people what he thought about God?

Templee333:

Do you now see that i didn't just quote him unlike you who just keep following me all over the forum? smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by tctrills: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀DẸ̀!
This is what your brethren in athiesm typed about God's organization instead of saying his own opinion about God:

So if he doesn't believe in Jesus and Bible like you then why capitalizing one just one religion instead of going straight to tell people what he thought about God?

Do you now see that i didn't just quote him unlike you who just keep following me all over the forum? smiley
Funny guy. Oga no bi fight. Take it easy.
Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
Templee333:
atheism isn't a crime my brother.

Ọmọ it's the greatest crime against your soul! smiley

An atheist has been silenced spiritually speaking but you don't know. For Instance i'm Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses and i'm here to preach and teach what i know about the true God.
If you're an atheist you have nothing to teach yet you will be disturbed each time you see others teaching what they know so instead of going straight to what you want to say you will start beating about the bush claiming you're asking questions about religion whereas what you actually have in mind is to condemn it.
How long will you continue to give yourself the headache of hiding up and down?

Atheism render you hopeless and worthless so you will start feeling like discouraging others not to have faith. Look at all the stunts you pulled up on this forum telling stories about one religion or the other you even started quoting the Bible trying to hide behind those claiming they believe in the Bible just to reach JWs with your grievances and after all your Ajala travel what have you gained?
All your fans have deserted you looking for something else to say now you're trying to tell them the Bible and God is worthless.
I just don't know why you have to suffer all these simply because you're an atheist! embarassed
Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by SIRTee15: 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
richmond500:

All because of Satan
Death is for mortal beings. Satan is not mortal.
Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
tctrills:

Funny guy. Oga no bi fight. Take it easy.
I don't hate atheists but when an atheist wants to condemn faith in God and the Bible then disguising as a believer that's what irritates me. You have the right to choose whatever you want nobody can flog you for there is freedom of speech, expression, worship and association.
So stop deceiving yourself! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by Maynman: 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Death is for mortal beings. Satan is not mortal.
If something can be created surely it can be destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by SIRTee15: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2023
Maynman:

If something can be created surely it can be destroyed.
Ok.
Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by tctrills: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I don't hate atheists but when an atheist wants to condemn faith in God and the Bible then disguising as a believer that's what irritates me. You have the right to choose whatever you want nobody can flog you for there is freedom of speech, expression, worship and association.
So stop deceiving yourself! smiley
But you are the one who doesn't believe in the word of God in the bible.
Have I ever presented anything to you outside the bible you have?
So stop getting uncomfortable and get your facts right.
My only weapon against your lies has been the bible nothing more.
Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by Maynman: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
SIRTee15:

Ok.
Do celestial beings have a choice and freewill?
If no, how did satan rebel?

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by sonmvayina(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ it's the greatest crime against your soul! smiley

An atheist has been silenced spiritually speaking but you don't know. For Instance i'm Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses and i'm here to preach and teach what i know about the true God.
If you're an atheist you have nothing to teach yet you will be disturbed each time you see others teaching what they know so instead of going straight to what you want to say you will start beating about the bush claiming you're asking questions about religion whereas what you actually have in mind is to condemn it.
How long will you continue to give yourself the headache of hiding up and down?

Atheism render you hopeless and worthless so you will start feeling like discouraging others not to have faith. Look at all the stunts you pulled up on this forum telling stories about one religion or the other you even started quoting the Bible trying to hide behind those claiming they believe in the Bible just to reach JWs with your grievances and after all your Ajala travel what have you gained?
All your fans have deserted you looking for something else to say now you're trying to tell them the Bible and God is worthless.
I just don't know why you have to suffer all these simply because you're an atheist! embarassed

The problem is that you don't want to accept that what you know is a lie....when scrutinized.
Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by SmSolo: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
richmond500:

All because of Satan

MERCIFUL FATHER.
Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by sonmvayina(m): 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
If Satan ceases to exist....all humans on earth will die or go extinct...

Same too the devil

But if Lucifer dies, then life ceases to have meaning....

So my guy.... everything God created has a purpose....
Re: Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die by Templee333(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2023
MaxInDhouse you need to understand that those pictures of a whiteman with snowy beard sitting in a golden throne surounded by whitemen with wings as shown in your publications,yes, that picture is not God, it is just imagination of men. The source of all existing thing doesn't need a shape and form,neither must it have a name. Why don't you take just 5 minutes to meditate the origin of God and let your inner mind free you from the JEHOvAH illusion?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Archbishop Appointed Today For The Catholic Diocese Of Benin! / Have You Been Cursed By Your Parents Before? / Born Again Man Gets Massive Tattoo Of Jesus On His Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.