Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

COVID-19 Response Team In Kwara Transport A Suspected Patient Without PPE - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Response Team In Kwara Transport A Suspected Patient Without PPE (14511 Views)

Edo COVID-19 Response Team Protests Over Unpaid Stipends / Abuja COVID-19 Response Team On Strike Over Non-payment Of Allowances / SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Response Team In Kwara Transport A Suspected Patient Without PPE by Focusmind: 6:58am On May 14, 2020
Ngerians are simply too backwards. It is not about the government. It is about the people
Re: COVID-19 Response Team In Kwara Transport A Suspected Patient Without PPE by Euegene100001: 7:36am On May 14, 2020
And who believed them grin
maggilove:
I remember early this year when our government said they were fully prepared if they have any case of corona virus.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Response Team In Kwara Transport A Suspected Patient Without PPE by shugabasbn: 7:36am On May 14, 2020
U can't blame them but their employers. It is obvious they are not well orientated of the Covid even the way they were struggling with the stretcher speak the volume.

They are not only the one guilty of this but many Nigerians. Many of us are not well educated on this covid
Re: COVID-19 Response Team In Kwara Transport A Suspected Patient Without PPE by ofiko123(m): 7:47am On May 14, 2020
When will all these end..me I am tired already o..
Re: COVID-19 Response Team In Kwara Transport A Suspected Patient Without PPE by alizma: 7:48am On May 14, 2020
maggilove:
I remember early this year when our government said they were fully prepared if they have any case of corona virus.
They thought it will stop in Lagos and their prepared estimated figure would probably be like 100 at most.
They never prepared

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Response Team In Kwara Transport A Suspected Patient Without PPE by macaranta(m): 8:08am On May 14, 2020
maggilove:

Those times I just laughed at that their statement "we are prepared". No one or nation is ever prepared for something as novel and unpredictable as Covid-19.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Response Team In Kwara Transport A Suspected Patient Without PPE by ikabasa1(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
See how they are using this old man to act movie.

Must they fund someone to use for specimen?

Meanwhile let's learn some skills.

Time to trade Bitcoin & get some good profits.

I need just 10 people to join me with 100 euro each to get massive monthly profits from trading. Each investor will get as low as 50 euro profit at the end of each month guaranteed.

I made 100 euro profits this week & I have been making it weekly with just 500 euro capital.Quote post to start investing now.

Our members have started getting good profits already..
scammer you are here Again. Introduce the business to your family members
Re: COVID-19 Response Team In Kwara Transport A Suspected Patient Without PPE by greatme2good(f): 8:30am On May 14, 2020
The was a mad man, I saw the video elsewhere.
Re: COVID-19 Response Team In Kwara Transport A Suspected Patient Without PPE by generaltbn: 8:36am On May 14, 2020
[quote author=Lifepro post=89523467][/quote]
Arrange geeee
Re: COVID-19 Response Team In Kwara Transport A Suspected Patient Without PPE by Alhaji1970: 9:04am On May 14, 2020
I am so surprised that people are passing comments ignorantly. The man in that picture is not a COVID-19 patient but a mentally sick person.
He used to live in that building on Taiwo road, Ilorin. The house was sold out and the new owner is demolishing and renovating but the man, instead of looking for other house/apartment decided to turn his car into a house, doing everything there (you know!).
The neighbours were uncomfortable with that nuisance and decided to call on COVID-19 Team (whose contact phone numbers had been well publicised) because of partial lockdown and refusal of few available vehicles to transport him.
The COVID-19 ambulance was sent to take him to hospital for psychological treatment. The driver didn't handle the evacuation well. You could hear him abusing the man. That is what the Governor referred to!
Kwara State has a solid COVID-19 technical committee, rapid response team, isolation centres and excellent medial personnels enviable to other state.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Response Team In Kwara Transport A Suspected Patient Without PPE by boblawson(m): 10:33am On May 14, 2020
maggilove:
They were fully ready to loot
Re: COVID-19 Response Team In Kwara Transport A Suspected Patient Without PPE by Babaken(m): 10:48am On May 14, 2020
maggilove:
Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Response Team In Kwara Transport A Suspected Patient Without PPE by Adunola20: 12:53pm On May 14, 2020
This is really sad.
This is where it is important to assess the knowledge of the public on this deadly virus.

There is a need for research to guide policy-making. Hence, a group of researchers developed a COVID-19 KAP survey. Please take a moment and fill the questionnaire below.
Thank you in advance.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScfWRWgg5DiKLmIEztdOSNz5_A_i6ReLY08PFJpesH63ePNww/viewform
Re: COVID-19 Response Team In Kwara Transport A Suspected Patient Without PPE by Dollabiz: 12:56pm On May 14, 2020
oh
Re: COVID-19 Response Team In Kwara Transport A Suspected Patient Without PPE by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:28pm On May 14, 2020
Hoephase:
Buhari is working. grin

Where are those idiots that said Ebola was successful handled because of Lagos State?

Infectious disease more especially pandemic lies within the authority of the federal government. They take the lead then come state governments.

In a situation like this it is the duty of the federal government to ensure all states have enough resources to effectively manage the situation.

This is similar to war I don't think if we are being invaded by a military that the FG would leave each state to protect themselves?
The FG is doing absolutely nothing right in the manner they're handling this pandemic
Re: COVID-19 Response Team In Kwara Transport A Suspected Patient Without PPE by NaijaTogether: 2:39pm On May 14, 2020
We all need to step up to end the spread of COVID-19!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

World No Tobacco Day: Seven Diseases Caused By Smoking / How i lost incredible 10kg With Nigerian Delicacies-part1 / What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.