Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown (18265 Views)

Nigerian Mutual Funds Hit N1.26 Trillion In 5 Months / First Bank Cardholders Records N1.18trn In Transactions Value During Lockdown / Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by Renida: 6:22am On May 14, 2020
I see. Interesting information

Good Day Lovely People,

I'll design whatever graphic needs you want at 50% off the regular fee, no matter the designs you want, no matter the number of designs, provided you contact me to make this designs between today and May 20.

Contact me today, let's begin your projects branding....
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by drehdinho(m): 6:25am On May 14, 2020
Of all banks in Nigeria, First bank service is the worst have ever come across.

Their incompetent customer service both online and offline will frustrate you and even threaten you over your money if you dare show dissatisfaction towards their primitiveness.

Bank With Them At Your Own Risk

Wondering why CBN has not yet scraped the nonsense entity off the Nigeria banking community.

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by Obidon1(m): 6:25am On May 14, 2020
Almost all your atm is not paying you made me to be withdrawing from another bank which always cause me 35 naria throughout the lock down which is a big money
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by heed101(m): 6:33am On May 14, 2020
drehdinho:

Their incompetent customer service both online and offline will frustrate you and even threaten you over your money if you dare show dissatisfaction towards their primitiveness.

Bank with them at your own risk.

Wondering why CBN has not yet scraped the nonsense entity off the Nigeria banking community.
Hear yourself. Have you heard of banks that are too big to fail in Nigeria? Now go and do your research and come back to modify the crap you wrote up there
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by drehdinho(m): 6:39am On May 14, 2020
heed101:
Hear yourself. Have you heard of banks that are too big to fail in Nigeria? Now go and do your research and come back to modify the crap you wrote up there

I didn't write a crap. I'm not a baby. I wrote that based on my experience with the bank.

It's my honest feedback. If that makes you feel bad in a way, I'm so sorry. But that's my honest opinion about First Bank of Nigeria.

Honestly, I understand I sounded so harsh with my words, but First Bank is not a reliable bank.

Service at the most basic level , First Bank will fail to even pull through.

The way I see the behavour of their workers, it appears they were forced into their various lines of employment.

I left my money with the bank and moved on, because I couldn't afford to be made to undergo their usual unfriendly banking service.

Have been using Gtbank and UBA consistently and I have recorded few issues with those banks, which is normal. But for First Bank of Nigeria, their service is just so terrible. The bank practically gives zero value to her customers.

And again, anyone wondering about this my observation should go try First Bank of Nigeria out.

I can bet that from the point of just bank account creation that's not supposed to take more than 20 minutes , you will begin to feel what I'm saying here.

2 Likes

Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by Btruth: 6:49am On May 14, 2020
sleek214:
Am not among them
even me too. Stanbic & FCMB nii oooo
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by ofiko123(m): 6:49am On May 14, 2020
GTbank still remains the best anyways..
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by mrajims(m): 7:07am On May 14, 2020
Stingy bank, they can't even give their customers common 10k each for this lockdown. Rubbish
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by Olarewaju89: 7:11am On May 14, 2020
Chai... I'm here looking for 500k to start up my fabrics. God i know you will not fail me. Pls, I need your divine connection.
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by timiehyinshittu: 7:23am On May 14, 2020
drehdinho:

I didn't write a crap. I'm not a baby. I wrote that based on my experience with the bank.

It's my honest feedback. If that makes you feel bad in a way, I'm so sorry. But that's my honest opinion about First Bank of Nigeria.

Honestly, I understand I sounded so harsh with my words, but First Bank is not a reliable bank.

The way I see the behavour of their workers, it appears they were forced into their various lines of employment.

I left my money with the bank and moved on, because I couldn't afford to be made to undergo their usual unfriendly banking service.

Have been using Gtbank and UBA consistently and I have recorded few issues with those banks, which is normal. But for First Bank of Nigeria, their service is just so terrible. The bank practically gives zero value to her customers.

And again, anyone wondering about this my observation should go try First Bank of Nigeria out.

I can bet that from the point of just bank account creation that's not supposed to take more than 20 minutes , you will begin to feel what I'm saying here.

You obviously have a bias towards the bank. you dont need to go to the bank and complain about every little thing..Migrate to alternate channels or better still request for your account officers contact and he will gladly assist you IG u need anything ..that's their job..I go to the bank once in a year or two
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by Alajiki(m): 7:32am On May 14, 2020
Johnbosco77:
Rubbish.... After series of stamp duty reductions..

Na FG dey take that one nah!
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by Alajiki(m): 7:33am On May 14, 2020
MrMcJay:
Has First bank paid the guy who designed their 100 years logo or they are still using allegedly stolen logo to market their bank?

With their ugly bank doors that look like cage built with scrap aluminium.

Na where you sleep last night grin
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by chapwiz(m): 8:03am On May 14, 2020
With all this money they were still planning to layoff staffs.. Imagine 53000 agent carryout transaction and we all knows first Bank pos deduct #100 per transaction so let's assume on average an agent carryout 10 transaction a day ie 10x100=1000 now 1000x53000=#53,000,000 for just lockdown and it still on..
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by pyrex23(m): 8:18am On May 14, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
First Bank no want carry the Last bank position !!

Lol they can never..
First bank na mostly big man bank..

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by Davpee: 8:28am On May 14, 2020
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by Davpee: 8:29am On May 14, 2020
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by faithfull18(f): 8:36am On May 14, 2020
Johnbosco77:
Rubbish.... After series of stamp duty reductions..
I tell you even when other banks soft-pedalled, First bank was the first to start charging it.
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by charles009(m): 8:38am On May 14, 2020
If you work for first bank, I think you should be visibly worried. It's obvious they are test running a model, and maybe before the next 6 months they can comfortably predict the trajectory. What they are not saying also is that there will be massive sack. If I work with 40% staff, engage all other mediums and become more profitable. What do you think will happen? It's the right path to toll. Zenith, GTB has always had lesser bank branches, and they are doing very well.
Brace for tough times guys....

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by Nickymezor(f): 8:39am On May 14, 2020
First bank, you first
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by Hifeylove: 8:46am On May 14, 2020
Thank God my 1 kobo no Dey there ..
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by Wayne4uall(m): 9:05am On May 14, 2020
And some. People will be saying that no money in this country... Money dey this country jor
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by edoairways: 9:15am On May 14, 2020
drehdinho:

Bank With Them At Your Own Risk

Then what would you say if Ecobank was mentioned?
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by Xclusiveme: 9:34am On May 14, 2020
Why do they have to tell us? Useless bank that won't keep mouth shut
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by IdrisE(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2020
Ubykcee:
He noted that the bank was “able to actively support her customers, their families and businesses through these challenging times.”

Which support are they talking about here? Stamp duty
Card maintenance fee
Other hidden charges?
Or they just want to feel relevant? undecided undecided

abeg help me ask them o!
Mindless and crude businesses everywhere
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by doggedfighter(f): 10:26am On May 14, 2020
drehdinho:

Nothing but the truth
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:20pm On May 14, 2020
MrMcJay:
Has First bank paid the guy who designed their 100 years logo or they are still using allegedly stolen logo to market their bank?

With their ugly bank doors that look like cage built with scrap aluminium.
Hahaha
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by Dollabiz: 12:56pm On May 14, 2020
really
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by Oyiboman69: 4:35pm On May 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
Hmm.....People really get money oo..

And when you request, they claim: "No Money, No money, Country hard, Buhari regime yen yen yen!!!!

And to think N1.18 Tr is just for Firstbank transaction alone oo.....We never check Zenthbank, Gt, UBA, Access and d rest o.

Chaiiii
does the money go to one account or the said money goes round?
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by Yoighaman(m): 10:14pm On May 14, 2020
heed101:

No company in the world is too big to fail.
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by emmie1: 5:50am On May 15, 2020
Register with us and educate ur children

Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by BigBashiru: 7:58am On May 19, 2020
Ubykcee:
He noted that the bank was “able to actively support her customers, their families and businesses through these challenging times.”

Which support are they talking about here? Stamp duty
Card maintenance fee
Other hidden charges?
Or they just want to feel relevant? undecided undecided
Banks are very misleading institutions. They make it seem as if they care but they DON'T! Banks are 100% for profit maximization at your expense.
Re: Firstbank Cardholders Record ₦1.18 Trillion In Transaction Value During Lockdown by Nobody: 9:31am On May 26, 2020
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Bank: CBN Breaks Silence, Says No Individual Can Own The Bank / Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike / Aliko Dangote Loses $7.8 Billion As Naira, Stocks Plunge -Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.