Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Critical Success Factors Of Poultry Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Critical Success Factors Of Poultry Farming (773 Views)

CONSTRUCTION OF POULTRY PEN / Poultry Farming And Sale of Poultry Equipments. 07032415850, 09071786608 / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Critical Success Factors Of Poultry Farming by Mathseun: 6:53am On May 14, 2020
Some critical factors that you must look into in running a poultry farming business.
1. Expertise - The poultry industry is knowledge based home employment of expertise in imperative. Consultancy is paramount. Training and retraining of staff is sancrosant no matter how small. The level and acquisition of knowledge of modern trend is a factor to growth.

2. Housing - proper ventilation and spacing is a critical success factor. Positioning of the house well to give the bird maximum ventilation and reduce heat is one of the management practices that are required.

3. Finances - fund must be available as at when due according to the plan to avoid creating stress factors which would cost so much in revenue lost.

Continue in the next thread.

Holanick construction
We construct poultry house of any design and size.
SW9/704 Abeokuta road Fatima bus stop odo-ona Ibadan.

(1) (Reply)

The Mistakes In My Maize Farm And How Can I Correct It. / Your Thoughts On Tortise Farming / Cheap And Genuine Farmland : 600k Per Acre At Onigbedu Area,dangote Ibeshe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.