Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Maintaining Social Distancing, Stay At Home Order In Nigeria Next To Impossible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maintaining Social Distancing, Stay At Home Order In Nigeria Next To Impossible (188 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing / Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode / IPOB: Banks, Markets Defy Sit-at-home Order In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maintaining Social Distancing, Stay At Home Order In Nigeria Next To Impossible by NLSOFT: 7:00am On May 14, 2020
It's Next To Impossible For Maintaining Social Distancing and Stay At Home Order To Be Effective In Nigeria

A Country With High Rate Of Poverty
No Road
No Food
No Water
No Money
Illiteracy At The High level

The government are unwilling to help the masses

IMF, World Banks, Religion Bodies, Nigeria Billionaire, Business Men and Women, Politicians are all busy donating money to Government

The Government highly corrupt with zero interest to her masses, ever since the outbreak of the pandemic, has done nothing palliative measures in aiding the masses during this pandemic

Billions of money have been donated so far to both the federal and states government, yet the masses are not supported

Price of essential skyrocket to the highest level

Is all double wahala in Nigeria as always, in all I Thank God For His Massive Blessing and Success Over Me and NL_SOFT During This Pandemic

We Are Too #Blessed

From All Of Us
NL_SOFT
NairaLEARN.com
Re: Maintaining Social Distancing, Stay At Home Order In Nigeria Next To Impossible by donbachi(m): 7:13am On May 14, 2020
Wickedness dwells in the heart of many nigerians..how can people be selling pure water they bought for 100naira for 250naira per bag and 500naira bread for 1k dis critical period...dis is happening in PH.
Re: Maintaining Social Distancing, Stay At Home Order In Nigeria Next To Impossible by orisa37: 8:32am On May 14, 2020
NICE ONE. KADUNA SECURITIES ARE . USING IT TO COLLECT BLOODY MONEY FROM HER JOBLESS MOTORISTS.

LIFE IS ACTIONS INTERACTIONS AND MOVEMENTS. WHEN YOU LOCKDOWN OR CLOSEDOWN, YOU ARE LEAVING THE PEOPLE TO DIE QUIETLY IN THEIR HOMES.

(1) (Reply)

Lawan, Gbajabiamila Meet Finance Minster Over 2020 Budget Amendment / Whereabouts Of 15 Chinese Medical Experts, Who Arrived In Nigeria, Unknown / Ogun PDP Crisis: “I Remain Bonafide Member Of PDP, Nobody Can Expel Me,” Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.