Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army (54965 Views)

Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student / #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by heironymos(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2020
Why would someone like this want to involve him in petty theft?!
I mean dude and his friends were just hanging out in his hood.
Now having proclaim innocent and on his way home he got shot by one careless soldier.
And now it's just apologies they're dishing out!
Na wire for NA.
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by SweetCunt97(f): 9:04am On May 14, 2020
Was the personnel high on stupidity? What kinda nonsense annoying news is this bayi?

Abeg sue them for all they've got biko. Nonsense unprofessional lot.
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Nobody: 9:06am On May 14, 2020
Longman8:
Silly mistake by personnel cutting short of precious lives in this country. How can a personnel at the entry point not be informed b4 hand that the suspect leaving the premises has been freed. Na so trigger go dey sweet them to pull at any given chance. RIP Young Lad.

I was thinking the same thing. They can't send a simple instruction to the man at the gate? And he sees someone walking out next thing na to pull trigger. Nawa o
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by lastempero: 9:06am On May 14, 2020
AnanseK:

This comment is highly irresponsible

Do i care, since they want to act like one
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Nobody: 9:07am On May 14, 2020
pacino26:
Of what use is their unapologetic and ill composed Press Release by the NA? Since when do they keep armed robbery suspects in their custody that they mistook the young boy as an escaped criminal? Did the man guarding the detention room raise any alarm or was there a camp wide alarm?

A beautiful life cut short once again and we will just regard it as statistics.

The whole thing just smacks of insensitivity and lies
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Temptee101(m): 9:08am On May 14, 2020
Just like that?

Look at how mildly they reported it.

A family has now been thrown into mourning all because of some iddiots recklessness.

The worst is that the culprit will as usual go Scot free.

Launched investigation into what again? Stupid fools.

You reported how it happened yet launched an unending useless investigation just to sweep it under the carpet.
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by UKkev: 9:10am On May 14, 2020
Emetofranklinch:

Don't comment blindly. This is Sahara Reporters news. NIGERIAN army apologized. You are here commenting it's a mopol. Be careful
brotherly, he didn't comment blindly, OPSH is a joint operation which involves the army, Navy, airforcr, police and maybe NSCDC and it is headed by the army, the personnel who killed the guy is a Mobile policeman. The army had to apologise because OPSH is headed by the army. The MOPOL officer should be punished accordingly
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Kcmaicon(m): 9:10am On May 14, 2020
Nawaooh!
Maybe the so-called MOPOL, who shot the guy was unaware on the release of the suspected criminal.
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by jrusky(m): 9:12am On May 14, 2020
Op Op pls read your post and read your headline nah abeg.

Na *Mopol* you claimed involved in the incident according to what you posted here not *Army* or Mopol don become Army for your dictionary biko?
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by logic102(m): 9:14am On May 14, 2020
In either ways, the quy will still die...the soldier was just unlucky to have killed him...life is all about death....
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by tbaby4u(f): 9:17am On May 14, 2020
Inferno001:

My brother it is so painful that such things will go unpunished but they have just cost a family a life and grief..it is so sad really sad...for just a lockdown more people have lost their lives due to carelessness from the security operatives than the virus itself..

So sad, may we not be a victim of the mistakes of others in Jesus name
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Torino234: 9:29am On May 14, 2020
I don't they were running so why open fire.
punisha:
sad

Sentry thought they were escaping and started shooting?
This story sha no gree digest well.
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by OdefaGirl(f): 9:31am On May 14, 2020
It's a pity cry cry cry
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by drkay(m): 9:32am On May 14, 2020
Amadou Dialo came to mind. His parents got justice. As for this, it'll soon be swept under the carpet.
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by topeal(f): 9:41am On May 14, 2020
Learnt the guy is an only child and also from an affluent family cry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by madridsta007(m): 9:43am On May 14, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELQmiZGRm5A

The question that should be asked is what is the army doing policing neighbourhoods?
Isnt that the Police job?
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by LordIsaac(m): 9:44am On May 14, 2020
When you see an average MOPOL run... There's something about them that looks like death... So barbaric!
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Precambrian111: 9:47am On May 14, 2020
Pls.brothers sisters in the house b4 u lavish insult to our dear soldiers protecting our interest while we sleep with our eyes close get the fact proper....IS A MOPOL PERSONNEL on sentry in a joint military operation tagged operation safe heaven that fired the deceased boy .....I feel the the families may God comfort.
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Rebuke: 9:48am On May 14, 2020
Johnson225:
Our uniform men has been wasting lives since 1914. I hope justice prevail

Meanwhile. Get a standard America table tennis court to keep busy during this lockdown. Delivery within and outside Lagos. Whatssap: 07065417708

Some of yhu are so insensitive, maybe just incredibly stupid.

Yhu have the mind to post an advert on this kinda thread. Bros, yhu are heartless.

Nobody go buy that yhur bloody table.....stupid man.
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Masterbrave: 9:49am On May 14, 2020
please ooo!!
was the suspected criminals proofen not guilty?
is there any report of dead of the Target freed suspect?
or was the boy among the suspect??
and why on Earth would a mopol who stood outside would think the suspect escaped and without confirmation he released fire
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Endybest5050: 9:56am On May 14, 2020
Discovery4today:

So sad
See fine boy...chai...Army..army...Armyyyyy....! Mistook? We're they running ?? May that soldier never find rest..some of them count it on their kill shot...an achievement after retirement.. Which kind country be this self..army always getting themselves in civil matters
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Petersamuel8(m): 10:01am On May 14, 2020
The soldier that killed him should be redeployed to sambisa Forest,he deserves to be in the war against insurgency
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by AsawanaDgreat: 10:05am On May 14, 2020
Too bad
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Uckroot: 10:07am On May 14, 2020
Triangles1:
May the lost soul rest in peace.

I don't support killings of innocent unarmed civilians but my advice is that we should learn how to respect security forces with arms at checking point bcs there are frustrated and confused uniforms men every where.
Sometimes I witnessed peoples arguing with security at checking point which is very bad.

Rubbish. You’re really a stoopid phool. Just imagine this
Imbecilic lunatic. You don’t support killings BUT you advice unarmed civilians that pose no threat to armed military fools to “respect” them because they are frustrated.
Some of you are worse than anything man kind has ever seen.
Why the hell should the issue be respect and not the idiots that shoot people anyhow.
Africans are soooo foolish. Jesus Christ. Dumbphock
If that was your brother that was handcuffed and shot for no reason with a bullshit story told for coverup will you be here typing this rubbish? Are some of you brain dead or did your fathers sperm or mom’s eggs not form well? Are some of you really sick!!!!

Someone needs to smash your phone and inject you wit corona. Fucking lunatic. Heartlesss baboons will always find justification for the most stupid acts.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by texazzpete(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2020
Triangles1:

I don't support killings of innocent unarmed civilians but my advice is that we should learn how to respect security forces with arms at checking point bcs there are frustrated and confused uniforms men every where.
Sometimes I witnessed peoples arguing with security at checking point which is very bad.

You are a colossal clown. Did you even read the OP?
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by bluefilm: 10:11am On May 14, 2020
He makes me think of Tammy Abraham of Chelsea.
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by oluwoleife: 10:12am On May 14, 2020
Just imagine say na civilian mistakenly shoot soldier dead.......hmm
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Johnson225(m): 10:20am On May 14, 2020
Rebuke:

Some of yhu are so insensitive, maybe just incredibly stupid.

Yhu have the mind to post an advert on this kinda thread. Bros, yhu are heartless.

Nobody go buy that yhur bloody table.....stupid man.

How dumb could you be? Well! your verdict doesn't count. Screw yourself
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by TheCountry: 10:28am On May 14, 2020
How come up to 90% of d army are uneducated? They waste more lives in a year than the most transmitable of diseases. Very heartbreaking
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Jaqenhghar: 10:29am On May 14, 2020
Triangles1:

See cowardly wisdom. So not respecting someone is reason to kill someone. Why not voice out about the need for the trigger happy buffoons to be trained properly
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Nobody: 10:29am On May 14, 2020
for example if they are real escapees this is real madness how on earth you open fire to the weaponless escapees ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Colorado Santa Lookalike Robs Bank, Throws Money In Air Shouting Merry Christmas / Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) / 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.