Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,323 members, 7,957,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army (55126 Views)

Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / Rinji Peter Bala: Army Apologises, Admits Killing 20-year-old UNIJOS Student / #JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Zyzxx10: 10:31am On May 14, 2020
Johnson225:

How dumb could you be? Well! your verdict doesn't count. Screw yourself
Bro forget.What you did was wrong.
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Tunagee(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2020
But he might also be one of the robbers, who was mistakenly freed
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Triangles1(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2020
Uckroot:

Rubbish. You’re really a stoopid phool. Just imagine this
Imbecilic lunatic. You don’t support killings BUT you advice unarmed civilians that pose no threat to armed military fools to “respect” them because they are frustrated.
Some of you are worse than anything man kind has ever seen.
Why the hell should the issue be respect and not the idiots that shoot people anyhow.
Africans are soooo foolish. Jesus Christ. Dumbphock
If that was your brother that was handcuffed and shot for no reason with a bullshit story told for coverup will you be here typing this rubbish? Are some of you brain dead or did your fathers sperm or mom’s eggs not form well? Are some of you really sick!!!!

Someone needs to smash your phone and inject you wit corona. Fucking lunatic. Heartlesss baboons will always find justification for the most stupid acts.

You're a sadist and your write up shows your level of understanding, I don't argue with slowpoke.

Let this be the last time in your life to quote me.
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Uckroot: 10:39am On May 14, 2020
Triangles1:

You're a sadist and your write up shows your level of understanding, I don't argue with slowpoke.

Let this be the last time in your life to quote me.

This will be fun.
Interesting.
Hope say you get key?
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Rebuke: 10:44am On May 14, 2020
Johnson225:

How dumb could you be? Well! your verdict doesn't count. Screw yourself

Dumb? In case yhu don't know the meaning, just take a look at yhurself; yhu are the real definition of "dumb".

My verdict counts, yhu will know soon. Since yhu feel this is the best thread to advertise yhur table, then wait and see.....
Bye.
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by DannyG8(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2020
my G just die just like that God go punish all Nigeria army including the good and bad but nah thunder for fire buhari and bururai
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Abasilim: 10:50am On May 14, 2020
[quote author=paulolee post=89528668]bad...bt pls in as much as you are trying to seek justice for this Inhuman death, i think u guys should stop posting his pics bcoz i dnt see any need for it, mayb u want it to trend and get the killer prosecuted bt i think flooding the internet with his pics would only increase the pains of his death and bring back fresh memories to his loved ones whenever they stumble on them online...pls lets find a way to see justice for him, mayb an harshtag would do bcoz i jus dnt find this daily display of pictures sensible...dts my opinion sha
bk to his topic...its more than 24hrs after his death, are ww trying to say none of his friend can come online and give a detailed explanation of what really happened and why he got shot after being released?? wr they running away after being released for the military guy to opem fire?? is there any form of argument between the boys and the mopol personnel xo many unanswered questions....pls i dnt want investigations and statements from the mopol involved bt also statements from his friends that were with him when it happened since the dead cannot speak..R.I.P BRO pray u find rest and better happiness where ever you are while you leave juatice for karma..[ Bro, I already did in the first thread,he's not my friend but I know how it happened, I live in the same city]
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by shoprite: 10:57am On May 14, 2020
Still looking forward to that day . . .that I'll turn on my tv/radio . . .open newpaper pages and not hear or read about how someone got mudered, accidentally shot by security operatives or killed for ritual purposes . . .anxiously looking forward to that day !
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by paulolee(m): 11:21am On May 14, 2020
[quote author=Abasilim post=89533059][/quote]
kk...nt aware....mayb i didn't read it..tot its jus a regular comment from one of us...i lyk goin into details...pls send d link let me read plsssss
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by markopaulo(m): 11:33am On May 14, 2020
Kai they just waste this boy life like that God dey
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Drizzy5001(m): 11:50am On May 14, 2020
Chai, and na Man U fan angry
Rip
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by AkupeMBANO(f): 11:52am On May 14, 2020
Triangles1:
May the lost soul rest in peace.

I don't support killings of innocent unarmed civilians but my advice is that we should learn how to respect security forces with arms at checking point bcs there are frustrated and confused uniforms men every where.
Sometimes I witnessed peoples arguing with security at checking point which is very bad.
Listen to me carefully. no matter what, i repeat no matter what. No security personnel is supposed to shoot at any unarmed civilian NO MATTER WHAT.
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Johnson225(m): 12:19pm On May 14, 2020
Rebuke:

Dumb? In case yhu don't know the meaning, just take a look at yhurself; yhu are the real definition of "dumb".

My verdict counts, yhu will know soon. Since yhu feel this is the best thread to advertise yhur table, then wait and see.....
Bye.

For your notice; I already got several calls from that advert. Keep ranting
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Johnson225(m): 12:21pm On May 14, 2020
Zyzxx10:

Bro forget.What you did was wrong.

Well said. I admit I am wrong. But lacing his corrections with insult doesn't make any sense. I hope he learns to be civil
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by shaw2(m): 12:41pm On May 14, 2020
Consequences of one Nigeria
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by SexytorresE(f): 12:52pm On May 14, 2020
Unprofessional full our Nigeria force big time .
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by donMIG(m): 12:53pm On May 14, 2020
Force men for jos ehn
Them no dei take eyes c boys wei get hair like that ooo
Na so SARS change am for me 2016 wen I keep mad hair
The slap that guy land me till 2mrw I no go forget am... Na so I pack all my fones give am
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by EngrEgghead: 12:59pm On May 14, 2020
clevvermind:
The Nigerian army is a real virus worst than coronavirus.
I dey tell you,my brother. Shekau and his goons dey there, Dem never see them kill. Na one unarmed young boy, Dem go dey flex muscle on top. Just see how dis boy take die- a boy full of life. Too bad.
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Abasilim: 1:01pm On May 14, 2020
paulolee:

kk...nt aware....mayb i didn't read it..tot its jus a regular comment from one of us...i lyk goin into details...pls send d link let me read plsssss

So sad how they're changing the story. I live in jos and this guy leaves couple of streets from mine. very popular guy. What happened was that he was strolling with his guys during the lockdown in his area, so the army guys arrested them in the name of violating lockdown. They carried them to the station and were asking of 10k bail. The guys father is very influential, so these army guys don buy work. The boy called his dad and told him everything, his dad now called someone big there, probably their superior, who now ordered them to free the boys. Angered by this, they now released them and told them to run, that's when they started firing. This guy got hit immediately while another guy got hit in the leg... RIP young blood, your killers will never know peace
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Dollabiz: 1:06pm On May 14, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Abasilim: 1:07pm On May 14, 2020
donMIG:
Force men for jos ehn
Them no dei take eyes c boys wei get hair like that ooo
Na so SARS change am for me 2016 wen I keep mad hair
The slap that guy land me till 2mrw I no go forget am... Na so I pack all my fones give am

Bro, I no go forget 2015 when one soidier for jos stop inside barbing saloon o cause my 3Q na us marine khaki, no b naija own sef...baba, this man mix my head with slap like say na me de sponsor boko haram
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by GoldHorse(m): 2:08pm On May 14, 2020
EVILFOREST:
NONSENSE..
How can SHEKAU hold an entire NATION's ARMY to ransom for 10 years uninterruptedly....?
Just imagine someone creating another territory within RUSSIA, GERMANY or the US.... and this same person bombs the same country from the territory he created for 10years..

Isn't that MADNESS..?

I think ABUBAKAR SHEKAU is Qualified enough to Head the NIGERIAN ARMY INTELLIGENCE... as the Chief of ARMY STAFF... for he has proven it.
He is more capable than even the C in C..

Sound reasoning!
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by platido(m): 2:42pm On May 14, 2020
See a promising young man...they just ended like that
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by plateau1stson(m): 2:43pm On May 14, 2020
They soldiers arrested them if front of the boys host took them to the barrack dealt with them and demand for bribe and after they have cleared them the ask them to run and started shooting them he was the unlucky one among them
paulolee:
bad...bt pls in as much as you are trying to seek justice for this Inhuman death, i think u guys should stop posting his pics bcoz i dnt see any need for it, mayb u want it to trend and get the killer prosecuted bt i think flooding the internet with his pics would only increase the pains of his death and bring back fresh memories to his loved ones whenever they stumble on them online...pls lets find a way to see justice for him, mayb an harshtag would do bcoz i jus dnt find this daily display of pictures sensible...dts my opinion sha
bk to his topic...its more than 24hrs after his death, are ww trying to say none of his friend can come online and give a detailed explanation of what really happened and why he got shot after being released?? wr they running away after being released for the military guy to opem fire?? is there any form of argument between the boys and the mopol personnel xo many unanswered questions....pls i dnt want investigations and statements from the mopol involved bt also statements from his friends that were with him when it happened since the dead cannot speak..R.I.P BRO pray u find rest and better happiness where ever you are while you leave juatice for karma..
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by ibrokola(m): 3:03pm On May 14, 2020
clevvermind:
The Nigerian army is a real virus worst than coronavirus.

Can you read? Didn't you see where they wrote 'MOPOL' personnel of the STF?
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by donMIG(m): 4:34pm On May 14, 2020
Abasilim:

Bro, I no go forget 2015 when one soidier for jos stop inside barbing saloon o cause my 3Q na us marine khaki, no b naija own sef...baba, this man mix my head with slap like say na me de sponsor boko haram

Hahahahahahhahahhhhhhahahahaaaaahhahaha
I wan die wit laff
Omo ni b small tin
I c we all have stories to twll
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by YaksonFCA(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2020
RIP
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 14, 2020
So, as a trained personnel if an unarmed criminal is escaping you shoot to kill him? Do these muppets think everyone is as brainless as they are?
Re: Photos Of Rinji Bala Peter, UNIJOS Student Killed By Army by Dedemworld: 6:40pm On May 14, 2020
EVILFOREST:
NONSENSE..
How can SHEKAU hold an entire NATION's ARMY to ransom for 10 years uninterruptedly....?
Just imagine someone creating another territory within RUSSIA, GERMANY or the US.... and this same person bombs the same country from the territory he created for 10years..

Isn't that MADNESS..?

I think ABUBAKAR SHEKAU is Qualified enough to Head the NIGERIAN ARMY INTELLIGENCE... as the Chief of ARMY STAFF... for he has proven it.
He is more capable than even the C in C..

Mr Fagunwa! It took US Army that is world best how many years to kill Osama Bin Laden's??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) / Lagos Maid Steals Bosses' $10,000, Converts To Naira At N86 Per Dollar (pic) / Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.