Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves (1505 Views)

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. / Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities / Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by valirex: 7:27am On May 14, 2020
The Oduduwa and Biafran struggle has come at a good time, but the minorities have been marginalized along the this two republics but is not supposed to be. Everyone and every people has the right to choose where they want to be. It's wrong to marginalize people because you feel they have similarities with you without first consulting them. I am not against these two republics wishing to extend a hand of fellowship to the minorities but it should be done in a democratic manner. The minorities are not gonna open their eyes and jump from frying pan to fire. I am not claiming to be a prophet but what I see is just Niger Delta producing about 3 countries alone but each time this is mentioned you all grow wild as if it's a crime to seek for the same Independence you're seeking for. If at this stage you act aggressive online I wonder how you all would act if those minorities go with you. If the likes of:
1. Vatican City - 0.44 km²
2. Monaco - 2 km²
3. Nauru - 21 km²
4. Tuvalu - 26 km²
5. San Marino - 61 km²
6. Liechtenstein - 160 km²
7. Marshall Islands - 181 km
8. Saint Kitts and Nevis - 261 km²
9. Maldives - 300 km²
10. Malta - 316 km²

Can survive then I see no reason why the minorities cannot survive too. what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Let's stop all this bullying cos it won't work, if Nigeria that is bigger than Biafra and Oduduwa republic cannot shut you guys down then I don't see how you can shut the minorities down also. Let's join hands and free ourselves from this British contraption

gregyboy
AreaFada2
Sarah20A
Ghostwon
AreaFada2
Osazuwa23
MelesZenawi
MinorityOpinion

4 Shares

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by donbachi(m): 7:35am On May 14, 2020
The supposedly speakers are all rich and connected to the majority.with same political and business interest...na the poor men wey never see food chop,na wan talk?who born monkey.
Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by Justiceleague1: 7:38am On May 14, 2020
valirex:
The Oduduwa and Biafran struggle has come at a good time, but the minorities have been marginalized along the this two republics but is not supposed to be. Everyone and every people has the right to choose where they want to be. It's wrong to marginalize people because you feel they have similarities with you without first consulting them. I am not against these two republics wishing to extend a hand of fellowship to the minorities but it should be done in a democratic manner. The minorities are not gonna open their eyes and jump from frying pan to fire. I am not claiming to be a prophet but what I see is just Niger Delta producing about 3 countries alone but each time this is mentioned you all grow wild as if it's a crime to seek for the same Independence you're seeking for. If at this stage you act aggressive online I wonder how you all would act if those minorities go with you. If the likes of:
2. Monaco - 2 km²
3. Nauru - 21 km²
4. Tuvalu - 26 km²
5. San Marino - 61 km²
9. Maldives - 300 km²
10. Malta - 316 km²

Can survive then I see no reason why the minorities cannot survive too. what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Let's stop all this bullying cos it won't work, if Nigeria that is bigger than Biafra and Oduduwa republic cannot shut you guys down then I don't see how you can shut the minorities down also. Let's join hands and free ourselves from this British contraption

gregyboy
AreaFada2
Sarah20A
Ghostwon
AreaFada2
Osazuwa23
MelesZenawi

Good. But you are coming in a wrong way cos our now southern saboteurs will turn this into another tribal thread. Just watch out.
And again,you are indirectly attacking the Igbos,more or less accusing them of acting against the wish of the Niger Deltans. I don't think that's the case cos nobody does that, nobody can force any tribe or region against their wish.
Imagine,how can you,say oduduwa or ipob, forcing Asari Dokuboh and his Ijaw nation to be part of them,no sense in it. But they are all wise,the struggle for emancipation is collective and all inclusive for the ipob and Niger Deltans who have existed side by side together for long traditionally and culturally and even Politically.
There ain't need for this kind of divisive bickerings,it won't help us. We are all fighting for same cause. Even the yorubas that are attacking the igbos every day have same agenda and that's sad cos we are all thinking it but only them, the igbos,are more or less saying it.
We should rally round and support each other 1st, liberate ourselves from this common enemy subjecting us to internal colonization and sort out ourselves thereafter.

I am a proud Niger Deltan from Edo and I don't support the ipob or oduduwa am I now saying I am happy with the lopsided ways things are structured in Nigeria where the goose that lays the golden eggs is being fed crumbs?

Lzaa imhotep racoon apcharam bastardmod adaibeku

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by valirex: 7:43am On May 14, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Good. But you are coming in a wrong way cos our southern saboteurs wi

Who are the southern saboteurs? The itesekiri?
Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by Blackking98(m): 7:43am On May 14, 2020
Dem go gree hear? They'll end up calling us saboteurs, be it oodudwa or biafra. Lol

1 Like

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by valirex: 7:45am On May 14, 2020
donbachi:
The supposedly speakers are all rich and connected to the majority.with same political and business interest...na the poor men wey never see food chop,na wan talk?who born monkey.

That's why I want all southern groups to join hands with IPOB to agitate for freedom
Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by donbachi(m): 7:46am On May 14, 2020
valirex:

That's why I want all southern groups to join hands with IPOB to agitate for freedom
ur thought though.
Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by helinues: 7:52am On May 14, 2020
I am yet to see any reputable media reporting where Yoruba's are claiming some part of SS.

We are not land grabbers.. We are currently developing our lands hence the flocking of other region to the Western part of the country.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by helinues: 7:56am On May 14, 2020
valirex:

And what are the other Southern groups going to benefit after achieving Biafra? What are you people bringing into the table?

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by Justiceleague1: 8:00am On May 14, 2020
valirex:

Who are the southern saboteurs? The itesekiri?

No. I haven't finished b4 you quoted me.

Well check again. Have a great day

4 Likes

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by valirex: 8:00am On May 14, 2020
helinues:

And what are the other Southern groups going to benefit after achieving Biafra? What are you people bringing into the table?

We are not joining Biafra far from that, I intend for the whole South to come out strong and say out intentions of our independent nations

1 Like

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by helinues: 8:02am On May 14, 2020
valirex:

We are not joining Biafra far from that, I intend for the whole South to come out strong and say out intentions of our independent nations

I laugh at you people.. You are demanding for new nations when the present region have failed in terms of everything..

Which of the region in Nigeria is doing better in terms of development?

So the leaders of the new nations are going to be imported from Pluto?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by Justiceleague1: 8:04am On May 14, 2020
valirex:

THANK YOU. THAAAAAAANK YOU!!!!!
NOW YOU'RE TALKING!

INFACT THIS HAS BEEN MY IDEA AND WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING!!!!

LETS JOIN HANDS TOGETHER, EMANCIPATE OURSELVES AND SORT OURSELVES OUT LATER.

PLEASE MAKE THIS A SEPARATE TOPIC/THREAD COS ITS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FROM THIS YOUR TOPIC. THANKS

4 Likes

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by valirex: 8:05am On May 14, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Good. But you are coming in a wrong way cos our now southern saboteurs will turn this into another tribal thread. Just watch out.
And again,you are indirectly attacking the Igbos,more or less accusing them of acting against the wish of the Niger Deltans. I don't think that's the case cos nobody does that, nobody can force any tribe or region against their wish.
Imagine,how can you,say oduduwa or ipob, forcing Asari Dokuboh and his Ijaw nation to be part of them,no sense in it. But they are all wise,the struggle for emancipation is collective and all inclusive for the ipob and Niger Deltans who have existed side by side together for long traditionally and culturally and even Politically.
There ain't need for this kind of divisive bickerings,it won't help us. We are all fighting for same cause. Even the yorubas that are attacking the igbos every day have same agenda and that's sad cos we are all thinking it but only them, the igbos,are more or less saying it.
We should rally round and support each other 1st, liberate ourselves from this common enemy subjecting us to internal colonization and sort out ourselves thereafter.

I am a proud Niger Deltan from Edo and I don't support the ipob or oduduwa am I now saying I am happy with the lopsided ways things are structured in Nigeria where the goose that lays the golden eggs is being fed crumbs?

I am not accusing IPOB of anything, I mentioned ODUDUWA AND BIAFRA, don't start a tribal or regional war here, be smart please.

1 Like

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by valirex: 8:06am On May 14, 2020
Justiceleague1:

THANK YOU. THAAAAAAANK YOU!!!!!
NOW YOU'RE TALKING!

INFACT THIS HAS BEEN MY IDEA AND WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING!!!!

LETS JOIN HANDS TOGETHER, EMANCIPATE OURSELVES AND SORT OURSELVES OUT LATER.

PLEASE MAKE THIS A SEPARATE TOPIC/THREAD COS ITS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FROM THIS YOUR TOPIC. THANKS

I will grin

3 Likes

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by Justiceleague1: 8:06am On May 14, 2020
helinues:

I laugh at you people.. You are demanding for new nations when the present region have failed in terms of everything..

Valirex,I hope you can see them,I hope you see the people I call saboteurs

6 Likes

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by helinues: 8:08am On May 14, 2020
Justiceleague1:

You should have answered those innocent questions instead of yarning opata

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by Justiceleague1: 8:09am On May 14, 2020
helinues:

Imagine how this one is thinking! How can southern groups come together to achieve Biafra,does that sound reasonable to you?
Mtcheeeeww

4 Likes

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by helinues: 8:11am On May 14, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Imagine how this one is thinking! How can southern groups come together to achieve Biafra,does that sound reasonable to you?
Mtcheeeeww

valirex:

Oya , kill the mosquito buzzing in your cheeks
Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by Justiceleague1: 8:11am On May 14, 2020
helinues:

You should have answered those innocent questions instead of yarning opata

For the sake of sanctity of this thread,I will not indulge you.
That I ever quote you now doesn't mean I wanna cos I know full well the state of your fixated mindset. Odabo

6 Likes

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by LZAA: 8:12am On May 14, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Gbam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by valirex: 8:12am On May 14, 2020
helinues:

I will take the time to explain to you, your region is also agitating for a new nation, have you thought of where the new leader will come from? Well as for us there will be a total reset and strong laws put in place. Also we will be opting for a confederation where any of our 3 regions can leave.

1 Like

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by helinues: 8:13am On May 14, 2020
Justiceleague1:

That I ever quote you now doesn't mean I wanna cos I know full well the state of your fixated mindset. Odabo

Action before reasoning.. When you should have avoided my comments in the first place...

Head wey go chop konk, even if it wear an helmet, it go still chop am.. grin cheesy
Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by Justiceleague1: 8:13am On May 14, 2020
SOUTHERN GROUPS COMING TOGETHER IS NOT TO ACHIEVE BIAFRA. IT IS TO ACHIEVE EMANCIPATION/LIBERATION.

4 Likes

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by valirex: 8:14am On May 14, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Gracias, you are a wise one

2 Likes

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by helinues: 8:15am On May 14, 2020
valirex:

I will take the time to explain to you, your region is also agitating for a new nation, have you thought of where the new leader will come from? Well as for us there will be a total reset and strong laws put in place. Also we will be opting for a confederation where any of our 3 regions can leave.

Who are the people currently agitating for Oduduwa republic?

What's their % in comparison to population of Yoruba's?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by valirex: 8:15am On May 14, 2020
Justiceleague1:

I see them oo, now I understand you now. They can't kill an idea rather they will only hamper theirs

5 Likes

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by valirex: 8:18am On May 14, 2020
helinues:

Who are the people currently agitating for Oduduwa republic?

What's their % in comparison to population of Yoruba's?

Make your research, I believe you are learned

1 Like

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by helinues: 8:21am On May 14, 2020
valirex:

Make your research, I believe you are learned

Then stop saying Yoruba's are currently agitating for Oduduwa republic...

We have other things to focus on, at least for now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by AreaFada2: 8:28am On May 14, 2020
valirex:
2. Monaco - 2 km²
3. Nauru - 21 km²
4. Tuvalu - 26 km²
5. San Marino - 61 km²
9. Maldives - 300 km²
10. Malta - 316 km²

gregyboy
AreaFada2
Sarah20A
Ghostwon
AreaFada2
Osazuwa23
MelesZenawi
MinorityOpinion
Well, the South will produce several countries. Minimum 3 to 4. One or 2 others aside Biafra and Oodua.

3 Likes

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by olawalepopoola: 8:46am On May 14, 2020
valirex:
2. Monaco - 2 km²
3. Nauru - 21 km²
4. Tuvalu - 26 km²
5. San Marino - 61 km²
9. Maldives - 300 km²
10. Malta - 316 km²

gregyboy
AreaFada2
Sarah20A
Ghostwon
AreaFada2
Osazuwa23
MelesZenawi
MinorityOpinion
This map get issue.
Kabba, Offa, Ilorin and Jebba will join the West.

1 Like

Re: Let The Minorities Speak For Themselves by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:46am On May 14, 2020
Lol
See topic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar / Wike Slams NBA For ‘attempting’ To Investigate Oyigbo Incident / How South-east Is Grouped In Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.