Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,750 members, 7,959,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar (1540 Views)

Momodu To Ayo Fayose: Let Us Accept We Have Failed This Country / Ahmed Rufai: Buhari Extends Tenure Of NIA DG Who Failed Exam 3 Times - Gazette / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by YINKS89(m): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
So i came across this post on twitter where a young boy on the the street is begging for alms from another young boy in the car and the picture is asking who actually failed the "YOUNG BEGGAR" cry cry cry .

So Guys who is to be blamed?

The parents
The society
The government

Guys this picture speaks volumes and we know say this life no balance

Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by Kriss216: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
Buhari and APC failed the boy!

8 Likes

Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by Goldp5988(f): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
All of the above.

1 Like

Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by YINKS89(m): 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Goldp5988:
All of the above.
how come?
Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by blackboy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
FG . The man that impregnated his mother too

3 Likes

Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
IPOB PIG: TINUBU TINUBU TINUBU!!!

The parent failed him
Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by YINKS89(m): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
Kriss216:
Buhari and APC failed the boy!
bro explain why you said that
Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by Asgard13: 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
The boy inside get flat head... the cone head with his identity.

Normal Lagos ... cool

1 Like

Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by Vyzz: 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
In the around
Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by obaaderemi: 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
The government: for not planning for the citizens. His parents: for producing a child they can not provide for. The society: for being selfish.

3 Likes

Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by YINKS89(m): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
blackboy:
FG . The man that impregnated his mother too
cant stop laughing ....the man needs to procreate
Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by agulion: 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Islam, Tinubu, Yor...uba Muslims, jointly failed him

1 Like

Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by flokii: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
The igbo coup plotters that killed leaders of thought in other regions but left theirs untouched and unscratched..

The society, religion and the parents also played a part in it.

1 Like

Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by YINKS89(m): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
obaaderemi:
The government: for not planning for the citizens.
His parents: for producing a child they can not provide for.
The society: for being selfish.
you just read my mind all are to be blamed
Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by YINKS89(m): 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Forget about happenstances and sentiments aside, the parents failed in this regard.

No need bringing kids into this world without the wherewithal for parenthood.

It all depends on the choice we make.

It's all about choices.

you have a point but it has happened also in a sane country they would rather put the child in a foster home than let him/her wander about
Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
One day my junior sister told me a very striking word: she said I do not choose to come to this world my parents decided and promised God to take care of me,why should I come to this world and suffer when the people who are responsible for me should play there part.....most of us have really being indoctrinated that we most grow up and take care of our parent when they didn't give us anything, the Bible even talk about a wise father is one who lays up possession for his child. This picture is a story of a failed parental responsibility it doesn't have anything to do with the government. It was there choice to bring the child regardless of the hardship in the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by haiti007(m): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
His parents. They planned wrong

1 Like

Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by bolaayenimo: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
You also failed him
Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by YINKS89(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
bolaayenimo:
You also failed him
how did I fail someone I did not even know
Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by YINKS89(m): 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
haiti007:
His parents. They planned wrong
what is everything was going smoothly then things went wrong along the line. Take for instance they went bankrupt All of a sudden due to various factors can we say they did wrong then
Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by joyandfaith: 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
askibee:
One day my junior sister told me a very striking word: she said I do not choose to come to this world my parents decided and promised God to take care of me,why should I come to this world and suffer when the people who are responsible for me should play there part.....most of us have really being indoctrinated that we most grow up and take care of our parent when they didn't give us anything, the Bible even talk about a wise father is one who lays up possession for his child. This picture is a story of a failed parental responsibility it doesn't have anything to do with the government. It was there choice to bring the child regardless of the hardship in the country.

I agree with you. parents are mentally poor, lazy and irresponsible. Most people think their children would solve their financial problems or secure their future. with what I am observing, if you give your children nothing, except nothing. young ones should enter streets if their parents are not providing for them reasonably.

1 Like

Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by APCHaram: 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
The lottery of birth
Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by haiti007(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
YINKS89:
what is everything was going smoothly then things went wrong along the line. Take for instance they went bankrupt All of a sudden due to various factors can we say they did wrong then

You are right though. Nonetheless, people plan for the unforseen in marriage issues.

1 Like

Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by seanwilliam(m): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
The problem is the parents . They are the first contact

1 Like

Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by Ayo8(m): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
You just failed him!

Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by YINKS89(m): 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
haiti007:

You are right though. Nonetheless, people plan for the unforseen in marriage issues.

some issues pass person... Ts only God that can solve it

2 Likes

Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by YINKS89(m): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ayo8:
You just failed him!

which means you also failed him
Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by Ayo8(m): 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
YINKS89:
which means you also failed him

You were right there on-scene and obviously the poor boy is hungry....
Basic primary need for his survival, that he is not capable to provide for himself at his tender age....FOOD!

You failed to provide

Re: Deep In Tought: Who Failed This Young Beggar by illicit(m): 7:45am On Jul 16, 2020
Every Nigerian above 50

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari's Achievement In Abia. $5.5 M Umuahia Diagnostic Centre. PICS. / Four Nigerians appointed by New Jersey Governor-elect Phil Murphy / Mali Swears In Interim President For 18-Months, GEJ Attends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.