Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,076 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians (30849 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / COVID-19: Saudi Arabia Lifts Travel Ban On Nigeria, 16 Others / COVID 19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Stranded Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by Friend22(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

No!
it's not called Saudi Arabia
it's called Terrorists hideout.

Like the terrorist hide outs you built?
Some of you are simply irresponsible the way you spew rubbish here.
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by Justarandomguy: 9:01am On May 14, 2020
It's best everyone stays where they are until this thing is solved.
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by Cocolatti(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2020
There is a large Nigerian community in Saudi Arabia and 99.9% of them are from the Muslim north and south west muslims. Some are engaged in legitimate businesses there while most are into Prostitution(both male & females) and drugs.
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by Nobody: 9:08am On May 14, 2020
Is that even allowed during Ramadan??

MURIC should explain the ruling to us!!!
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by codemaniacs: 9:10am On May 14, 2020
zz
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by Fucsheetup(f): 9:51am On May 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:
They are calling Nigeria shithole country and all manners of bad names but now from US, UK, Canada and even Saudi Arabia are begging to come to the shithole country. Na wa ooo
Waste of school fees.
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by efighter: 10:04am On May 14, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

No!
it's not called Saudi Arabia
it's called Terrorists hideout.

You are showing advanced symptoms of Yellow Fever. Seek medical help before it turns to COVID-19
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by awoo47: 10:20am On May 14, 2020
omonla10:
I smh for naija people. these religious trips to Jerusalem and mecca have been a major source of wastage especially of our common wealth as a nation. some trips even cost over 2million per person..
but pls, is heaven guaranteed when u visit such places or what.. one day Sha, we go get sense
jerusalem is for tourism purpose only
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by Horus(m): 10:38am On May 14, 2020
One of my muslim friend traveled throughout the Middle East; he shared with me with sadness how dark skinned Africans were treated negative in Mecca, Saudi Arabia during Hajj. Today Islam has become more Arabism than Islam, but most Africans Muslims want to overlook the Arab racism in Islam. In Islam you will always find the dark skinned Africans people subservient to the Arab light skinned ruling class
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by Joystark(f): 10:56am On May 14, 2020
lol...
As if we're not already populated enough down here.

Very soon there will be nowhere to run as a Nigerian.
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by andrewtosin(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2020
Jarus:

As at January, it was not yet declared a pandemic. Just pockets of cases here and there except in China, Italy and Iran.

As at end of February, there were less than 3 cases in Nigeria, does that mean people should not come to Nigeria as at that time?

Many countries were still open till middle of March. I traveled to the UK middle of March and did not get infected with coronavirus.

The matter escalated towards the end of March.

the problem is most countries were not proactive... They didn't think it would end this way. If they had, most likely they would have shut the border earlier
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by HenryPenstuff(m): 11:08am On May 14, 2020
Na wawoooo shit happens fa upon all themoney contributed to nigeria still they ar complaining of incompetency
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by Jarus(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
the problem is most countries were not proactive... They didn't think it would end this way. If they had, most likely they would have shut the border earlier

True.

Most countries underrated it and were hesitant to shut down their borders (for fear of economic consequences) until it got out of hands.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by RaptorX: 11:24am On May 14, 2020
Saudi Arabia is deporting them. Forget the diplomatic talk they are not returning willingly, they would put them on cargo planes like they did with thousands of Ethiopian illegal immigrants. Saudi Arabia is deporting all Africans living illegally in the country because of coronavirus.
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by RaptorX: 11:26am On May 14, 2020
teejet:

They should remain in Saudi Arabia o!

We can't cope with that figure!
They have no choice, Saudi Arabia is deporting thousands of Africans in cargo planes because of coronavirus. That is why they said they are responsible for their transportation because they are bundling them onto cargo planes.
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by wisdomkid: 11:31am On May 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:
They are calling Nigeria shithole country and all manners of bad names but now from US, UK, Canada and even Saudi Arabia are begging to come to the shithole country. Na wa ooo

Bag of idiot.. Captain mumu woman, they're NOT begging, but the Saudi government is forcing them OUT.
I wonder why sh!thead like you do with phones
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by wisdomkid: 11:33am On May 14, 2020
LordShiva97:

What does Islam have to do with repatriating stranded foreigners?

STFU.. 11,000 stranded foreigners? Some of them are workers.
Stop supporting evil because of religion. How can 11,000 Nigerians be stranded in Saudi Arabic?
Where did the article says they were stranded?

Africa, the home of idiots
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by wisdomkid: 11:38am On May 14, 2020
omonla10:
I smh for naija people. these religious trips to Jerusalem and mecca have been a major source of wastage especially of our common wealth as a nation. some trips even cost over 2million per person..
but pls, is heaven guaranteed when u visit such places or what.. one day Sha, we go get sense

Captain idiot, where did you see Jerusalem repatriates Nigerians?
You won't call a spade a spade. Idiot fearing fool.

Saudi Arabic is sending back Nigerians (11,000 fuiking thousand) without anything and you're calling Jerusalem?
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by Nobody: 11:41am On May 14, 2020
Come home, come and fight for the betterment of your country. You are there enjoying what other citizens in that country fought for. Come and liberate this country from the like of bubuzan
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by omonla10(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2020
wisdomkid:

Captain idiot, where did you see Jerusalem repatriates Nigerians?
You won't call a spade a spade. Idiot fearing fool.

Saudi Arabic is sending back Nigerians (11,000 fuiking thousand) without anything and you're calling Jerusalem?
a kid u will remain for life.. are we talking about repatriation or wasting money for needless religious travels.. u need to take ur drugs
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by LordShiva97(m): 12:27pm On May 14, 2020
wisdomkid:

Stop supporting evil because of religion. How can 11,000 Nigerians be stranded in Saudi Arabic?

Going by your venomous umbrage that reeks of bottled-up frustration, I don't expect you to know that you can make your point clear without resorting to insults. I didn't in any way support the repatriation of Nigerians from Saudi Arabia, I just didn't see how it concerns Islam and it's the dubious connection made by the commenter that I questioned, maybe you can make it clearer to me. And talking about "...supporting evil because of religion", I'm an atheist so I can't seem to make sense of what you're talking about.

And yes, you're right, Africa is indeed the home of idiots. You're in Africa right, now what does that make you? wink
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by Habiyo: 12:28pm On May 14, 2020
LordShiva97:

What does Islam have to do with repatriating stranded foreigners?
can we also repatriate herdsmen, almagiris from South to the futajalon jaweed north? for your information they are not stranded, they are on hijra "migration" in case you don't know the meaning.
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by LordShiva97(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2020
wisdomkid:

I have seen insults and violent outbursts littering the whole thread, not surprised. Did you intentionally skip parts of the article where it clearly stated that some of the Nigerians about to repatriated came for the lesser hajj but got stuck in the country because of the Coronavirus outbreak? A significant number of those Nigerians are probably illegal immigrants that has no business beign in the country in the first place.
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by wisdomkid: 12:38pm On May 14, 2020
LordShiva97:

Going by your venomous umbrage that reeks of bottled-up frustration, I don't expect you to know that you can make your point clear without resorting to insults. I didn't in any way support the repatriation of Nigerians from Saudi Arabia, I just didn't see how it concerns Islam and it's the dubious connection made by the commenter that I questioned, maybe you can make it clearer to me. And talking about "...supporting evil because of religion", I'm an atheist so I can't seem to make sense of what you're talking about.

And yes, you're right, Africa is indeed the home of idiots. You're in Africa right, now what does that make you? wink

STFU, atheist are the worst when it comes to talking about islam. Did you fuking read the post?
it said less than 300 asked to be repatriated, others went for lesser hajj and you're here talking the nonsense, thinking in stupidity
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by auwalyau: 12:53pm On May 14, 2020
Lodging facility not a problem to Saudi at all. They host 2 to 3 millions pilgrims during hajii seasons at about same time.
teejet:

They should remain in Saudi Arabia o!

We can't cope with that figure!
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by Dollabiz: 1:03pm On May 14, 2020
ye
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by chaloskyx: 1:34pm On May 14, 2020
they are only repatriating illegal occupants in their country. who in his or her right mind would come back to a country which keeps borrowing for it to survive or pay salaries especially now that oil the major source of government revenue has lost its value.
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by lilyheaven: 1:49pm On May 14, 2020
LordShiva97:
That number is staggering though, 11, 000+ Nigerians undecided
Those ones go wait tire, where and how will the federal government isolate 11, 000+ people for 14 days?
Fg should buy mat and pillows for them. they can quarantine them in the airport , using all the available space
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by FlordFlorez(m): 2:01pm On May 14, 2020
11,000+? Which quarantine facility we got to accommodate them? Hajj people.
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by LordShiva97(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2020
wisdomkid:

STFU, atheist are the worst when it comes to talking about islam. Did you fuking read the post?
it said less than 300 asked to be repatriated, others went for lesser hajj and you're here talking the nonsense, thinking in stupidity

Less than 300 are willing to be repatriated, it's logical to assume that the bulk of those Nigerians are illegal immigrants, and of course you don't expect illegal immigrants to indicate willingness to be repatriated back to the same country they fled from. Maybe, just maybe, you'll sound a little more sensible if stop letting your faux patriotism cloud your sense of reasoning.

But meanwhile, what does Islam has to do with the repatriation of Nigerians from Saudi Arabia?
Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by NaijaTogether: 2:35pm On May 14, 2020
Make sure you're doing your part to get us out of this crisis! Visit www.naijatogether.com

Re: COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians by EVERSAGE: 3:04pm On May 14, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Accident Experience / Truck Conveying Prisoners In Uganda Involved In Fatal Accident, Many Feared Dead / Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.