Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition (41174 Views)

Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly / US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by ganisucks(f): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2023
German Chancellor Olaf Scholz has said Garmany is set to deport no fewer than 14, 000 Nigerians who have been residing in the country for some time.

This move according to the German Chancellor has seen a significant number of initial asylum applications from Nigerians in 2023, with a comparatively low recognition rate

Approximately 12,500 Nigerians are in a condition of tolerance in Germany as a result of the Nigerian government’s reluctance to admit people without the necessary identity documents.

Nigeria had long been one of the top 10 countries of origin for German asylum applicants, but recently, the proportion has begun to decline.

But the current spike in Nigerians filing initial asylum claims in 2023 has sparked worries. Nearly 14,000 Nigerians might be deported, and the great majority of them do not have the necessary identification cards.

Nigeria is prepared to welcome them back “as long as they have behaved well,” but only if they stand to gain something from it. Rather, we ought to cease providing the 640 million euros in development funding.

In talks with Nigerian officials, Chancellor Olaf Scholz stressed the importance of working together to resolve the deportation situation. What he said was

“We are prepared to collaborate in order to enhance migration,” the statement stated, adding that Germany would be happy to send back any Nigerian nationals who have behaved well.

Even though Tinubu made a few evasive remarks, he alluded to the potential for cooperation in order to resolve the matter. [/b]

He underlined that the Nigerian government is ready to allow people to return, especially those who are recognised as fellow citizens and have behaved well.

Germany-issued replacement documents are not now accepted by Nigerian authorities. Scholz and Tinabu also talked about this subject. He said a few evasive things during the joint press conference:

We’re prepared to collaborate in order to enhance migration,” he declared. If someone is a compatriot and has “behaved well,” they are willing to accept them back. A Complicated Problem:

The fact that a large number of Nigerians in Germany are about to be deported emphasises the difficulties that both countries in the migration process face.

Three main aspects of this ongoing issue are the acknowledgement of asylum claims, the unavailability of identity documents, and the necessity of cooperation.

It remains to be seen how this scenario develops and what terms will be agreed upon to assist the return of these persons to Nigeria, as both Germany and Nigeria attempt to find common ground on this issue.
https://newtelegraphng.com/fg-gives-condition-as-germany-set-to-deport-14000-nigerians/

6 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by ganisucks(f): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2023
I just love President Tinubu. He meets with his allies and together they make plans on how best to punish Nigerians. God help Nigerians when Tinubu meets his detractors.

204 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by benuejosh: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2023
I love this.

Bùt my issue is, most of them are drug pushers who claim to be developing and building other places apart from their homes, criminals who have learnt sophisticated and modern form of criminality and have being constituting nuisance in those countries. They will come back and cause more havoc for those of us who are law abiding citizens the country.

Some of them have seen how things work in the country, they will come and replicate them in their villages as well.

Indi i der europe but have no papers. An IPOB member will be seeking asylum while claiming Boko haram is terrorising their villages whereas it will be ESN and UNKNOWN GUN MEN who are all IPOB members who are not allowing them to rest.

Chancellor, please send them all back home. At least if they are dying they should die at home where their corpses can be seen.

70 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by MS247: 8:49am On Nov 08, 2023
cool

If you read asylum visa application letter of some Nigeria then you start laughing

One Chinedu guy can claim Boko Haram are after his life because he converted from Islam to Christianity (we all know he wants to go and sell Cocaine)

Since when did chinedu start practicing Islam

Another Amaka would claim she just found out she is a lesbian, a married woman with 4 children (we know she is going for Asewo business)

Because of Geneva convention, Germany don't turn back refugee but it's camp they keep them..

Call out this people that love crime, it's not Tribalism it's patriotism, if you are silent they will use their greed to suffer you abroad and at home

106 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by ivolt: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2023
Bad

4 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by LikeAking: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2023
Nonsense!
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Racoon(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2023
A leader being evasive when it comes to standing decisively for the interest of his nation? How can Tinubu make a diplomatic move to protect or shield Nigerians before the world in the midst of things like this?

Who takes Nigeria serious with a drug baron, certificate forger and corrupt criminal as the figurehead president of a country. What a pity.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by tsdarkside(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2023
haha....places una dey japa dey go dont want una either....

now nigeria says only nigerians that behave well will be accepted back....

bwahahahaha....

germany doesnt even want nigerians that behave well in germany sef....
kiki....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by tsdarkside(m): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:
cool

If you read asylum visa application letter of some Nigeria then you start laughing

One Chinedu guy can claim Boko Haram are after his life because he converted from Islam to Christianity (we all know he wants to go and sell Cocaine)

Another Amaka would claim she just found out she is a lesbian, a married woman with 4 children (we know she is going for Asewo business)

Because of Geneva convention, Germany don't turn back refugee but it's camp they keep them

kiki....awon japa south east....
you remember how another chinedu was cryin in thailand because nigeria is soo bad that he ended up dealin in drugs....??

that video was hilarious.... cheesy cheesy

the shock in his face was soo funny when the thai police guy mentioned igbos....

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2023
So that's 14,000 ego-filled and desperate people added to an already depraved society.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by id4sho(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2023
tongue
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by tommykiwi(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2023
K
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Hendrixky: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2023
Good News

I celebrate now when ever I hear Nigeria sufferings

After what we passed through in Buhari's government we allowed tribalism and religion to affect our voting again

May we suffer

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by ClearFlair: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2023
No wonder
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Artscollection: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2023
Na wa
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by datola: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2023
Now Mr Vice Chancellor is deporting them to come and cause more problems for Nigeria otherwise over 600 million Euro aide to Nigeria will stop.

I think I will vote they retain those Nigerians in Germany and stop the free money to Nigeria's government that will be wasted on luxury cars and yacht.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by doggedfighter(f): 9:29am On Nov 08, 2023
In the other thread, Tinubu was evasive .
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by RECTEM: 9:29am On Nov 08, 2023
Germany should focus on Arabs

6 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by atobs4real(m): 9:29am On Nov 08, 2023
wetin we do again
Japa you will still misbehave
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by ClearFlair: 9:29am On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:
I love this.

Bùt my issue is, most of them are drug pushers who claim to be developing and building other places apart from their homes, criminals who have learnt sophisticated and modern form of criminality and have being constituting nuisance in those countries. They will come back and cause more havoc for those of us who are law abiding citizens the country.

Some of them have seen how things work in the country, they will come and replicate them in their villages as well.

Indi i der europe but have no papers. An IPOB member will be seeking asylum while claiming Boko haram is terrorising their villages whereas it will be ESN and UNKNOWN GUN MEN who are all IPOB members. Chancellor please send them all back home. At least if they are dying they should die at home where their corpses can be seen.

Ramblings

26 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by tommykiwi(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2023
9ja my country.

Who did this to Us?

2 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by superCleanworks(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2023
sad times
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by doggedfighter(f): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:
I love this.

Indi i der europe but have no papers. An IPOB member will be seeking asylum while claiming Boko haram is terrorising their villages whereas it will be ESN and UNKNOWN GUN MEN who are all IPOB members. Chancellor please send them all back home. At least if they are dying they should die at home where their corpses can be seen.

Incoherent rantings of a bigot whose house is on fire but busy pursuing rats.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by yewit37486: 9:30am On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:
I love this.

MS247:
cool

Because of Geneva convention, Germany don't turn back refugee but it's camp they keep them

When will you two outgrow this? Constant tribalistic divisive comments day in day out, are you not tired? Do you not have better things to do with your lives?

Focus on the topic and stop derailing threads all over the place. Haba.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Skillsnigeria: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Spider20: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2023
It will favour them and their families........

1 Like

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by ednut1(m): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2023
Say no to illegal immigration and bogus asylum claims

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by MainRay(m): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2023
14k, to come do what exactly, fr we need to save our sinking ship rather escaping to a better one, imagine saying a Nigerian wants to be deported from Nigeria, that's impossible.

By the way, do wish to save time and money by washing your car in 5 minutes, click on my bio on how you can.
Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Kobicove(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2023
I'm sure a significant proportion of those 14,000 are not actually Nigerians angry

2 Likes

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by Artscollection: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:
I love this.

Ezi do you even have tfare to board moluwa talkless of travelling out.
For your info na edo people full there

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition by segzysexy(m): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2023
Many Africans (potential deportees) in Germany are solely relying on government benefits. Some of them have more than six children and have been receiving substantial social benefits for each child from the government. A significant portion of these parents seems to be focused on collecting funds from the government, but in return, the government isn’t benefiting from their contributions, as they often choose to remain inactive and become a burden. I don’t blame the German government for this situation.
Let them face the consequences of their actions.

19 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying / Most Beautiful Cities In Africa / Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.