Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,487 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Giveaway N100k, N200k And N500k - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Giveaway N100k, N200k And N500k (2061 Views)

Giveaway N200k, N300k And N500k / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In / If You Have N200k, We Can Put You In This Lucrative Biz Anywhere Nationwide: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giveaway N100k, N200k And N500k by TESSY99(f): 3:46am On May 15, 2020
I WANT TO GROW MY OKIRIKA BUSINESS,AM ALSO A STUDENT SPONSORING MYSELF IN SCHOOL
Re: Giveaway N100k, N200k And N500k by joinnow: 5:29am On May 15, 2020
Philantropists:
I am looking for persons who are in need to grow their business and need cash.

I have allocated the sum of N100k, N200k and N500k. The sum can be inceased depending on the scale of the business and growth potential.

Mention me with your plan towards the money.
Thanks to mighty covid.
Necessity is the mother of invention
I am planning to digitalize my business.
So with #100
UK used laptop 45k
Modem 3k
Estore 35k
Marketing cost 17k

Thanking you in advance.
Re: Giveaway N100k, N200k And N500k by Olama08: 7:45am On May 15, 2020
Am into production of coconut oil but need more capital to do more production.. kindly grant me the financial assistance

Thanks
Re: Giveaway N100k, N200k And N500k by onyi06: 9:13am On May 15, 2020
I need the money to start provision and foodstuff business.
Re: Giveaway N100k, N200k And N500k by amrichy(m): 2:16pm On May 23, 2020
Philantropists:

I have allocated the sum of N100k, N200k and N500k. The sum can be inceased depending on the scale of the business and growth potential.

Good day sir. I pray God continues to increase you in all ramifications of life.
I'm currently running a mini coaching center for students preparing for O'level and admission examinations and the prospects look promising. However, the challenge I'm facing is that the location I'm using currently is far from good enough and this discourages many students from attending.
I'm sure with N100K I'll be able to get a much better place for the coaching, equip the place properly, get a good number of students to attend(especially because schools are currently closed down), and pay back the money in less than 4months (at least I should be able to pay back N25K monthly when the program kicks off properly).
My account details are as follows:
Polaris bank; 2020 274 729; A. A. Richard.
Thanks and God bless sir.
Re: Giveaway N100k, N200k And N500k by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 28, 2020
Contact me on 08067344821, I know a platform where I trade and earn $90 daily or $3000, it has to do with trading binary signal with a,10 years experienced experts, in the group I have seen testimonials of clients earning up to $126 per day. With proof
Re: Giveaway N100k, N200k And N500k by rollykotex: 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Re: Giveaway N100k, N200k And N500k by lammyna(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Philantropists:

I have a frozen business I am presently doing with my family. If we can get around N300,000 to boast it.

I intend to buy 2 more deep freezers to store chicken parts; legs, heads, necks, half chicken, full chicken, gizzards, livers and different type of fishes. We have high demand around my shop both for wholesalers and retailers.

We will pay back with 6 months because we can generate up to 15k weekly income.

Get in touch on 08136128196
Re: Giveaway N100k, N200k And N500k by Speedevs: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hello you can team up with me check my signature
Re: Giveaway N100k, N200k And N500k by wandeykul(f): 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
I read all writeups and I can't stop laughing..When the time of payment comes,you will see their true colours...

1 Like

Re: Giveaway N100k, N200k And N500k by RealEzee(m): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mine is supply of crayfish and the likes(marine foodstuff), I want to supply within Ogun state and its environs, not forgetting Lagos.
mind you aside having pick ups from the local market sellers, I want to package and brand mine too, you know like supply supermarkets, well one step at a time tho.

How much will I need? #300k, purchase of the produce, transportation, sealers, digital scale for measurement and packaging and a little miscellaneous.

If this is a loan you're , I'm ok with 5 to 7% interest per month.
Re: Giveaway N100k, N200k And N500k by RealEzee(m): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
Philantropists:

Mine is supply of crayfish and the likes(marine foodstuff), I want to supply within Ogun state and its environs, not forgetting Lagos.
mind you aside having pick ups from the local market sellers, I want to package and brand mine too, you know like supply supermarkets, well one step at a time tho.

How much will I need? #300k, purchase of the produce, transportation, sealers, digital scale for measurement and packaging and a little miscellaneous.

Re: Giveaway N100k, N200k And N500k by RealEzee(m): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
Philantropists:

Maverickezee@gmail.com
Re: Giveaway N100k, N200k And N500k by Lilsameey: 12:09am On Sep 02, 2020
All I need is just 10k.....
Re: Giveaway N100k, N200k And N500k by Queenben(f): 12:10am On Sep 02, 2020
Good morning sir, I'm just getting to see this and I will be so glad if these is still valid. I'm a graduate who has knowledge about Piggery and Poultry, a sum of 300,000 is needed to start up sir, even if it's loan I wouldn't mind sir.

300k will be channel at Piggery, the amount cant be enough to purchase a Land and start up but it's well enough to start up by leasing a Land for a start, Piggery is another farming that yield huge capital this days courtesy of the fact the fact that there is always demand for meat in the market. Within a space of one year, up to a million can be made Cox Piggery gives birth to multiple offesprings at once compare to other animals .

I will be glad if I'm considered sir, I'm into mini importation as well but it's not stable Cox of the fluentation of dollar

Looking forward to your response.[q1uote author=Philantropists post=89527186]I am looking for persons who are in need to grow their business and need cash.

Mention me with your plan towards the money.[/quote]
Re: Giveaway N100k, N200k And N500k by Jesse1991: 3:17am On Sep 02, 2020
I have six plots of land for farming. All I need is 180k. I want to plant cassava, yam, and ginger. I can pay you back in 8 months because my cassava is hybrid and will be ready in 6 months. In abuja, a full wagon of cassava is 180k per trip. Yam of the same quantity is 150k. All will be ready in 7 months max. My name is Jesse, my land is located in the Kuje area of nassarrawa state. My number is 07036826213. You can be my partner if you want to.
Re: Giveaway N100k, N200k And N500k by Casan0va: 4:27am On Sep 02, 2020
Queenben:
Good morning sir, I'm just getting to see this and I will be so glad if these is still valid. I'm a graduate who has knowledge about Piggery and Poultry, a sum of 300,000 is needed to start up sir, even if it's loan I wouldn't mind sir.

300k will be channel at Piggery, the amount cant be enough to purchase a Land and start up but it's well enough to start up by leasing a Land for a start, Piggery is another farming that yield huge capital this days courtesy of the fact the fact that there is always demand for meat in the market. Within a space of one year, up to a million can be made Cox Piggery gives birth to multiple offesprings at once compare to other animals .

I will be glad if I'm considered sir, I'm into mini importation as well but it's not stable Cox of the fluentation of dollar

Looking forward to your response.

Do you have prior knowledge of this piggery business?
I want to venture into it.
If you have prior knowledge about it, please state.
Where do you stay?

Note of advice, try as much as possible to avoid colloquialism and abbreviations because it can reflect to people that you are an unserious person.
Re: Giveaway N100k, N200k And N500k by Queenben(f): 8:14am On Sep 02, 2020
Yes i do have prior knowledge about Piggery, I'm about visit a fabulous nearby who promised to teach more about it once I'm ready to start mine.

I resides in Ilorin kwara state
Re: Giveaway N100k, N200k And N500k by Queenben(f): 8:17am On Sep 02, 2020
Yes i do have prior knowledge about Piggery, I'm about visit a fabulous nearby who promised to teach more about it once I'm ready to start mine.

Casan0va:

Do you have prior knowledge of this piggery business?
I want to venture into it.
If you have prior knowledge about it, please state.
Where do you stay?

Note of advice, try as much as possible to avoid colloquialism and abbreviations because it can reflect to people that you are an unserious person.
Re: Giveaway N100k, N200k And N500k by Casan0va: 9:02am On Sep 02, 2020
Queenben:

Okay, it's quite a distance from where I currently stay.
I'm open to joining a partnership

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sell Your Gold In Abuja / Awoof Loan From Page Financials To Salary Earners, No Guarantor Or Collateral R / First Bank :A Den For Fraudsters....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.