Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police (63935 Views)

Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) / Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic / Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by Kobicove(m): 1:00pm On May 14, 2020
Kwanza:
Afobaje Maiyegun who bragged about beating his wife to a pulp, posting her bloodied face on the internet, as seen from the link below...

https://www.nairaland.com/5853454/man-brags-posts-wifes-bloody#89478079

.....has been arrested and will be charged to court tomorrow

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1260839417050259456?s=19

I think you guys should also post a pic of the idiot in handcuffs

1 Like

Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 14, 2020
DanHaske:

Yes, you actually deserve a small cane on your ass
Coming from someone I like, I don't mind getting my ass tapped, not flogged.
Coming from someone like you, you deserve getting your deek bitten.... by a small scorpion.

1 Like

Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by 9gerian: 1:02pm On May 14, 2020
Good.

Now they (police) need to, through corporal punishment, make him humble enough never to raise his hand against a woman in this life and the next.

Kwanza:
Afobaje Maiyegun who bragged about beating his wife to a pulp, posting her bloodied face on the internet, as seen from the link below...

Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 14, 2020
Asadujames202:
That's the end of the marriage.

Woman wey get the mind to report her husband to the police
Won't hesitate to poison the man at any given chance.
Anyway, still a

Win-win for the man, quickly marry a younger, fresher girl.

To the woman, who will marry a wozzed up wide pus**y

The man gat nothing to lose
You're a fooll. And those who reason like you are idiotss.

1 Like

Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by kiddkash(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Power of social media,the bastard use him hand stab himself
this na bicycle kick own goal

1 Like

Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by Farki: 1:11pm On May 14, 2020
He got what he asked for, he should not complain. grin
Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by Eniolakiite(f): 1:14pm On May 14, 2020
Good to know

Kwanza:

Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 14, 2020
Afonja Omoluabi

Cone head in jail
Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by sircrabo: 1:16pm On May 14, 2020
I love the revolution this New Media brings. One has to be careful what he/she posts on social media now. That serves him right.

1 Like

Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by Eniolakiite(f): 1:17pm On May 14, 2020
Yes the end of the abusive marriage.

Pls my dears, marriage is not do or die. Don’t tolerate abuse.

And didn’t the man post the beating on his page by himself ? He got what he deserved. He would marry a younger criminal in prison.

Asadujames202:
That's the end of the marriage.

Woman wey get the mind to report her husband to the police
Won't hesitate to poison the man at any given chance.
Anyway, still a

Win-win for the man, quickly marry a younger, fresher girl.

To the woman, who will marry a wozzed up wide pus**y

The man gat nothing to lose

3 Likes

Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by DanHaske: 1:21pm On May 14, 2020
Zoie:

Coming from someone I like, I don't mind getting my ass tapped, not flogged.
Coming from someone like you, you deserve getting your deek bitten.... by a small scorpion.
haha
I hate you too
Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by kunletexs: 1:22pm On May 14, 2020
I came to see the idiot face in handcuff but was disappointed they didn't show us.

Ologun ayun, olun je ayun.

Chai!, your own don set be that o.
Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by Charmingrascal(m): 1:24pm On May 14, 2020
That idiot must spend nothing less than 25 years in jail.

What nonsense is this for God sake

1 Like

Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:31pm On May 14, 2020
What did he do wrong nau? No be his wife??
Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by kunletexs: 1:31pm On May 14, 2020
toluleke:
Police will end up collecting bribe and the case will be swept away. The woman will end up going back to him because she enjoys the violence and knacking at the end everybody will be alright and the violence will continue

Oga, you may be right but some factors are gonna work against him.
1.) he was arrested by police Orchestrated by an NGO.
2.) HE had bragged that he is waiting for police to arrest him. And you know this is the type of thing wey dey ginger their mental swagger.
2.) he should pray say no be a woman be DPO? As par say women don't like maltreatment of women especially when they are in position like that.

1 Like

Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by B2mario(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2020
Who knows how the woman bragged over her policeman that made the man to beat her like that.
Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by AchemTurner101: 1:38pm On May 14, 2020
14 years please

1 Like

Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by roladex(f): 1:41pm On May 14, 2020
morgan2pp:
That serves him right ewu
no he is nkpi that smelling goat with bea bea.useless man

1 Like

Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by bigiyaro(m): 1:44pm On May 14, 2020
friday2011:

Hmnn, it depends on how bad the abuse is,

In lagos ehnn, the task force on sexual and gender base violence will not let the man go unpunished even if the wife and the family withdraw.

There is a law in place.
thank God, I hope the man gets fully served.

1 Like

Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 14, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Seriously? He should have beat her? Smh.
Una no dey hear word.
Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 14, 2020
chiddyok:

Hmmm. One of them spotted. Wicked idiot.
If na the woman battered her maid like that,ladies no dey comments on that thread.
Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by mechanics(m): 1:52pm On May 14, 2020
Hmmmm, he should be ashamed of himself.

1 Like

Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 14, 2020
cucumbae:
If na the woman battered her maid like that,ladies no dey comments on that thread.
Does your statement in relation to the topic at hand make much sense to you? Justifying the man’s action instead of condemning or keeping quiet.
P.S any woman that batters her maid doesn’t deserve to be a mother. Battering someone’s child is just evil.

3 Likes

Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by favour32(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2020
If dem call this man goat na understatement.
If dem kukuma call am billy goat...na another understatement.
Wetin we go call am?

HE-GOAT!

1 Like

Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by Damseldammie(f): 1:57pm On May 14, 2020
Good....

Interesting

1 Like

Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by Dchampion65: 1:58pm On May 14, 2020
I don't that village people are this power.

Pride goes before destruction
Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by BlackBigBlog: 1:58pm On May 14, 2020

Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 14, 2020
chiddyok:

Does your statement in relation to the topic at hand make much sense to you? Justifying the man’s action instead of condemning or keeping quiet.
P.S any woman that batters her maid doesn’t deserve to be a mother. Battering someone’s child is just evil.
E dey una blood.
Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by guy222: 2:05pm On May 14, 2020
See him face like uncook moimoi

1 Like

Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by excel1960(f): 2:06pm On May 14, 2020
May God not allow us meet wife beaters.Amen

1 Like

Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 14, 2020
cucumbae:
E dey una blood.
How old are you? Hope you’ll keep your opinion when you have daughters

1 Like

Re: Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police by ronyman(m): 2:25pm On May 14, 2020
His name is Afonja baje/ but aje... All mean bad things.
Afonja spoil or afonja be witch
morgan2pp:
That serves him right ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) / Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.